What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moraline

Dammit, I am not Orko! Who is this Orko you keep talking about anyways?!

Zaphod

I can't wait to have a nice, hot, long shower. Running is hard work.

Zaphod

I'd strip and shower too but I just put my make up on.

Nico

Thorneblood

"You just won the gold medal for the 100 meter freestyle, what are you going to do now?!"
I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

MasterMischief

Does this lack of avatar make my butt look big?

Zaphod

Nico

Zaphod

Thorneblood

The sparkle within my eyes whispers of every song my thundering heart might sing and screams of passion profound and promised rage that might be found in every fevered quarrel and every lover's kiss.

I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

Love And Submission

Does this lack of avatar make my butt look big?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

saphireMARIE

Hmm maybe if I do some soul sucking thing it will distract everyone from the bite mark on her shoulder

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

BellaBella

Til death do us... oh wait. Never mind.

Side note: love that avvie

MasterMischief

Thorneblood

"Dear camels, bite me."
Signed, Your Friendly Neighborhood Llama.

On/Off

Mr Bigglesworth

Ninja'd:
Thorneblood is thinking: "Someday when I grow up I hope I can be the Lamma he is".

@:MM
Writes a note:

"Dear Corset Company,

I have written you many times, yet you do not seem to respond to my simple request?  What must one do in order to get you guys to make Lamma corsets?

Thank you,
MM"

Thorneblood

Is thinking i could play the Llama's sidekick the Incredible Exploding Goat but as the story unfolds he will soon discover that the plucky young sidekick is actually a double agent working for the fierce Leather triads then be thrilled by the epic climax of Llama vs Goat as they fight to the death of the only vial of a deadly wool shampoo.

Is thinking he should join us next time for the exciting conclusion of Super Llama, Agent of S.H.E.E.P.

On/Off

MasterMischief

Snickerz

"Ok seriously... When does a llama ever need math?"

Moraline

I wonder how long it'll take the cops to notice that I escaped from the cuffs?

Mr Bigglesworth

Stop gawking and scratch this itch for me please.