Trick or Treat, a halloween night with a witch (closed)

Started by Soveliss, January 23, 2013, 10:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

Hello! I had an idea for a roleplay...

You are a female college student. It's Halloween. You go trick or treating with a friend from your class, called Marissa Wilson (my character). After the trick or treat, she invites you to her home. Then, she reveals that she is a 1000 years old witch, who somehow didn't aged after her 18th birthday, and proves that she is a witch. And then, she says you she finds you kind and pretty, and as such would like to get to know you better. She even points out she knows a lots about transformation potions, and that those would open a lots of potential for getting intimate. But you can miss on all this potential if you want to (but there would be no fun RP if you just said no...).

What to expect: consensual fun and wacky potion use for temporary body alteration. Sky's the limit, as long as it's not something that is an off for anyone involved.

So, would anyone to have fun with a kind and playful witch? You can send a PM if you want to!

Edit: Several people answered, recruiting is closed.
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.