Hell! (Extreme, BDSM, NH, tons of kinks, freeform, looking for more to join!)

Started by Panthean, July 11, 2010, 11:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthean

I have created a new thread to handle newcomers, please go here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75885.0

You don't have to participate in activities you're not interested in.

The libraries now hold info on all rules, locations, concepts, characters, and also displays the list of open slots. I am fully confident that everything you need to know about this rp is in there, if you need more information, ask me, and I will also add it to the libraries.

So... some-one suggested the idea that demons could also be slaves to other demons... and from that idea I have forged the demonic hierarchy.
At the top is Satan... of course... and I can add/remove things if necessary

1)Satan
2)Devils
3)Overlords and Pit Lords
4)Guardians, Cerberi, Basilisk, Krakens (greater creatures of hell)
5)Retrievers
6)Soldiers, Warlocks
7)Hounds of Hell, Demonic Wyrmlings, Werecreatures (lesser creatures of hell)
8)Imps
9)Half demons, orcs, goblins, trolls, ogres
10)Enslaved Souls

and when I say Hell... I have a whole list of different things to use, ranging from extreme pain to extreme degradation... all topped off with being completely inescapable. Here's a few things that I use in Hell.

These lists are free to build upon if you wish. I must approve a new location. If you don't want to take part in a certain kink, then don't. That's all there is to it. Don't push each other to do kinks in rp's that they don't want to.

Different Locations:

The Gates of Hell (OOC page)
This is the OOC thread. Discuss all character pairings and request to pair with some-one or join their scene in here please.

The Library (IC/OOC/Archives):
Here is where different places, concepts, and types of demons in Hell are displayed. It is also a place for some rp'ing for anyone who might have a library fetish. If you wish to add something to the archives, you may discuss that in the Library in OOC as well.

The dungeons (Bondage, pain and torture): Endless corridors of dungeon, filled with countless souls that cry out endlessly. Each cell belongs to a single individual, and each soul belongs to a single demon that can do with them as they will. The dungeon is basically where anything can happen (and by anything I of course mean: whatever Adia decides to do in the rp... which can be discussed outside of the RP). Usually the general sexual activities go about here: (general for hell might be a little not-so-general to rl) rape, forced oral sex, forced insertions, chaining, gagging, whipping, cutting, bleeding, burning, etc. Slave souls aren't always locked up and when they aren't, they are free to wander around hell to the other places.

EDIT:
The link to the dungeons will now link to what is considered the corridors of the dungeons. This is where specific pairings will rp until I make a specific thread for that pairing, and for characters to have random chit chat that isn't necessarily sexual in nature. If you need me to make a dungeon thread, pm me or ask me in OOC, and I will make one as soon as I am available to do so. So far we have:

Ron'ku and Cassandra

Zero and Alice

Adia and Tera

Zara and Jaydis

Lord Sanopael Vaye and Farala

Sayer and Isabelle

The Forge (Public & Group stuff): This is where souls come to get branded, and are claimed by demons. The forge is just a more public place. Mostly the same stuff going on there as everywhere else. Here you will find the pillar of HellSteel: a large waterfall of molten steel pouring through the center of the room.

The Sewers (Bathroom kinks and bodily fluids): Essentially the toilets of hell. Demons that wish to punish their slave souls severely will chain them up and chain tubes to their mouths. All of the wastes, be it urine, feces, menses, blood, vomit, etc. flow through a pipe system directly into these tubes. The excrements of hell come from a mixture of whatever happens to drop on the floor... anywhere. They are all lined through a pipe system of some sort, and fed to tortured souls through large mouth sized tubes, locked into place on peoples' mouths. The stream of things coming in would be endless and constant, so it'd be better to combine that with some kind of demonic torture to the rest of some-one's body. (the feeding tubes aren't necessarily mandatory if you're in there... for example, if you just wanted to interact with people that are chained up there... that's ok)

The Ocean of Hell Tar (Tentacles): A huge ocean of Hell Tar inhabited by monstrous tentacled demons. The Oceans would be where your hellish tentacle monsters do their thing. If you're in to tentacles, this would be where the much scarier, more torturous version of those go.

The Kitchens (Vore): Insert Hard Vore here... 'nuff said... If you want to eat or drink anything other than what your demon master/mistress gives you, you go here. It's a give/take system... if you give some of yourself up, you might receeve a piece of some-one else. A vast open space filled with huge metal tables; some of which heat up and act like frying pans. Lots of blood scattered about; everything is soaked in blood. Lots of knives, forks, and other kitchenware. People being chopped up, cooked up, boiled, fried, and baked alive without actually dying. Their meat being served to others, sometimes by force feeding, and sometimes even back to their own selves. The demons eat a lot here too. Outside of the kitchens, you rely on food and ... not pure water but other liquids to be served to you by an owning demon. They might just have you starve, but there's always the option to turn to devouring your own feces, and drinking your own urine. A demon, or even another slave human might give you some of theirs if you ask for it; of course demons don't always wait for you to ask.

Minigame Locations:

The Arena (Public & Group stuff, competitive): The arena lies just before Satan's throne. The devil forces demons and slaves both to compete in cruel, humiliating, and evil competitions of all sorts for his own personal amusement. The prize for winning is to simply be free of the arena until called back another time, instead of having to directly serve Satan in any way he sees fit for losing. The arena can ultimately change forms as Satan sees fit, so beware, if you step foot in here, be ready for anything...

Hell's Courtroom (mini-game, punishment themed): The courtroom is where two characters can have Hades resolve a conflict (remembering that this conflict is a fake conflict created within the rp). Hades will decide who is guilty and who must pay the price by receiving a punishment to play out. These punishments will go along with your kinks.

Azrael's Lair (mini-game, competitive): Here, Azrael will challenge you to a competition of creative writing. If you impress him, he will submit to you (no matter who you are) and alter his form and appearance, and then do any one shot role play you request with you. If you do not impress, you will lose, and you will have to have your form and appearance altered to do any one shot rp with him that he desires.

Different Concepts and Surroundings

Revival: Each time your temporary body dies or sleeps, it is fully healed and recovered for more suffering when you wake up.

Hellfire: it burns on anything, and burns dramatically, without actually doing visible damage or killing of nerves, giving a continuous cycle of extreme pain. It is everywhere in hell. The burning can only be cured by a demon.

Hell Tar: A thick black tar that burns like hellfire, except it has a mind of its own, getting into those hard to reach places and crawling around your body. The burning can only be cured by a demon.

HeelSteel: Molten steel that lights up the center of hell. It pours downwards in a waterfall, and being lost in it means infinite eternal torture.

The air: The air in Hell has very little oxygen content, and is 100% dry, composed mostly of gaseous Sulfuric Acid. It burns your lungs traumatically. Any demon can alter the air composition in any given point in hell, making it more or less bearable to a human slave.

Open Spots for New Characters to Fill!

Open Spots! talk to the user and pick them up! (PS: discuss this via PM, and in OOC, making sure I know who is paired to who)
Updated!
Unpaired users at the top of the list.

RED=CLOSED
ORANGE=SPOT STILL OPENED, BUT PAIRED (indicates a character is opened to multiple partners)
GREEN=OPEN, NO PAIRINGS

(Junten)
Lilith
Master of: (open: any)
In service to: (open: any)

(Panthean)
Adia
Mistress of: Tera Rein
In service to: (open: higher ranking female demon)

Ron'ku
Master of: Cassandra

Cerberus
Master of: (open: female slave)
Other pairings: Errata

Yolth
(If you want to play this character, let me know. Must use as a partner to one of my characters.)
Mistress Of: (Female Slave soul)

Jayden
(this character is open to major changes in personality)
In Service To: (Female Demon)

Samantha
(this character is open to major changes in personality)
In Service To: (Female Demon)

(daylily)
Jaydis
Master of: (open: female slave)
In service to: Zara

Cassandra
In Service to: Ron'ku

(elfguy)
Zara
Mistress of: Jaydis

Val'Farala
Mistress of: Karin Hyuga
In service to: (open: any)

(Kaiser Maverick)
Sayer
Master of: Isabelle

(ragarth)
Errata
In Service to: (open: Male Demon)
Other pairings: Cerberus

Jason
(this character is open to major changes in gender and personality)
In service to: (open: any(straight?))

(iroleplayyaoi)
Ambrose
Master of: Will Neal

Asher Reese
In service to: Lord Nos Corventius

(Vergil1989)
Zero
Master of: Alice Shepard

Karin Hyuga
In service to: Val'Farala

(abandoneddolly)
Alice Shepard
In service to: Zero

Tera Rein
In service to: Adia

(Nos Corventius)
Lord Nos Corventius
Master of: Asher Reese, Nilgün

(Black Orchid)
Nilgün
In service to: Lord Nos Corventius

(Host of Seraphim)
Will Neal
In service to: Ambrose

(thrill)
Isabelle
In service to: Sayer

Characters

Name: Satan, Lucifer, The Morning Star, Diablo, The Devil
Type: Demon, Devil, The Ruler of Hell
Orientation: undetermined
Appearance: Shapeshifter
Bio: In the beginning of mankind, when God created Adam and Eve, Satan took on the form of a lizard-like creature and tempted Eve into biting into the forbidden fruits, thus creating original sin. God was infuriated by Satan's mischief, and so he cut off Satan's arms and legs, and from that moment forth all of God's children would fear him, and fear all of his servants, and on and on etc. etc.
Limits: none

Name: Adia
Type: Demon, Cerberus
Orientation: Female, and maybe hermaphrodite partner characters only
Appearance: Adia is about 6 feet tall and possesses an appearance that would fool anyone into thinking she was nearly a human anatomically. She possesses 5 inch long wolf ears, a 3 foot long wolf tail, claws, and razor sharp, inhuman teeth. Her eyes are typically red but they become a swirl of fire and darkness when she becomes angry at all. She has a short blanket of fur covering her back, shoulders, and hips. Her hair is short for most girls, falling no lower than the bottom of her jaw. Her back possesses a spine that branches off into three separate bone structures, only one leading up her neck to her head. Her hair and fur color is dark brown. She often appears covered in dirt or blood. She typically wears loose black pants with a scary looking belt, and a shoulder-less shirt with a tail that falls right above her belly. She has a fairly large chest and her body appears muscularly toned without being bulky.

Bio: dia was born a Cerberus. The Cerberi as a species can either choose a path of darkness and evil, or try to resist sin and become servants of good. They are easily corruptible, especially by other demons, and often serve as guard dogs, or in Adia's case, even attack dogs and retrievers of souls that escape from hell. Adia's master is Panthean, who in most cases is a neutral chaotic deity, but in this story's case just an exceptionally powerful demon that I have no intent on bringing in. She is normally in her wolfen form but possesses and alternate form: a three headed demonic canine with molten iron for skin that breaths burning sulfur. She cannot fly, but can jump to the top of a two story home, and run extremely fast, nearly 45 miles per hour for about 10 minutes. She constantly exhales burning sulfur, and has the ability to "turn it off," but often choses not to. She is extremely strong for her appearance, being a demon and all. she perceives all pain as pleasure, but does not like to be bleed by humans or other "inferior" species. When she dies, if she dies, she returns to hell and is able to leave as she wishes.

Limits: Scat, being submissive towards anything other than gods and demons, Male Partners, (Panthean's O/O's)

The Dark Raven

Soooo in...working on a bio.

Name:  Jaydis
Type: Demon--Warlock
Orientation: it is not up to him to decide, he takes pleasure from all
Appearance:

Bio: Jaydis was once a messenger of sorts, traveling the Earth and creating havoc among the faithful.  He was an unabashed hedonist in his ways, finding it the most rewarding to possess and imprint his own lack of morality on the souls he corrupted.  He was always driven out, or hopped from soul to soul, painting his black magic as it went, owing to heresies struck down by the Church of Earth.  It was laughable to him, his cockiness lasting only so far, before his work led him to darker shores.  The Crusades were a boon to his nature, finding only the most pious to be the best targets for his lasciviousness.  It was thus that he found the end of his time on Earth, at the hands of a devout Muslim during the battles between the Second and Third Crusade.

Upon his dispatchment, he found himself returned to Hell and demoted to a magic-weaver, chained to the iron will of another.  Let to dally with the captured souls of men, he is kept on a short leash and held to the bidding of his master (or mistress).

Name: Cassandra Martin
Type: Slave Soul (human)
Orientation: straight
Appearance:

Bio:  Cassie is a newcomer to Hell, having died in an above-ground train crash that made regional newspapers.  There were 5 fatalities, and 39 injuries.  Cassie was the only one that died at the site of the crash.  In life, the woman was a dancer and waitress at an exclusive gentleman's club, that was working to turn her life around from her younger years of drug abuse and fast living.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Panthean

Quote from: Daylily on July 11, 2010, 11:53:42 AM
Soooo in...working on a bio.

cool... I think I'm going to make a character for every position too... just because I like them all... a male and female demon... and a male and female slave...

Don't fret to make multiple characters anyone, I'm allowing it.

Kaiser Maverick

Kaiser Maverick

Panthean

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 11, 2010, 12:48:23 PM
Ok any preference on how they should look

nope... not really anything beyond the very loose term "good looking"

It'd depend on who you'd want to rp with obviously... you'd want to make your character match what they're looking for.

Kaiser Maverick

Well alright.Anybody up for it.I can meet your needs if you want.

Panthean

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 11, 2010, 12:53:01 PM
Well alright.Anybody up for it.I can meet your needs if you want.

it'd be best to make a generic attractive character I think

Kaiser Maverick

Imogen

I'm in if I can persuade someone to torture my character with this hawt demon.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Panthean

Quote from: Imogen on July 11, 2010, 01:01:23 PM

possibly... but the link goes to a blank page on DA

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Panthean

Quote from: Imogen on July 11, 2010, 01:01:23 PM

Kaiser... I think this would be the opportunity you were looking for a few moments ago

Kaiser Maverick

Name: Sayer
Type: Demon
Orientation: straigjt.
Appearance: A handsome human male at first.Sand brown hair,soft brown eyes and a dazzling smile.But when trans formed he is a feral demon wolf.Brown fur with streaks of black.He has razor sharp claws and fangs.He stands on his hind legs and prowls around for unsuspecting female.
Bio: A demon cast down into the pits of hell.
Limits: Cannot stand the image of the celtic cross.It makes him weak as he was impailed by on when he died
(Is that a girl)

Panthean

So... some-one suggested the idea that demons could also be slaves to other demons... and from that idea I have forged the demonic hierarchy.

At the top is Satan... of course... and I can add/remove things if necessary

1)Satan
2)Devils
3)Overlords and Pit Lords
4)Guardians, Cerberi, Basilisk, Krakens (greater creatures of hell)
5)Retrievers
6)Soldiers, Warlocks
7)Hounds of Hell, Demonic Wyrmlings, Werecreatures (lesser creatures of hell)
8)Imps
9)Half demons, orcs, goblins, trolls, ogres
10)Enslaved Souls

elfguy

Name: Zara'Bizya

Type: Demon

Orientation: Bi

Bio: Zara is a Greater Demon. She is not that old but still has been around hell for quite a while. She is dominating, but also very kinky and loves to explore various sides of the sexual experience with new arrivals from the mortal world. She commands Lower Demons (the beast on her side in the picture) to help her break newcomers. She's completely loyal to Lucifer, and as such is left mostly to do whatever she wants to those she chooses to have fun with.
----

Kaiser Maverick

elfguy

On that scale mine would be like 2) and her pet would be 7)
----

Panthean

My male demon char.

Name: Ron'ku
Type: Demon, Devil
Appearance: Ron'ku's skin is composed of a mix between scales and human skin, and is colored charcoal black. His eyes glow dark blue, and he has semi-short black hair. His horns are about a foot long, and curve back, coming from directly over his eyes. He has very large black wings composed from ash. He wears loosely fit black pants with iron plating sewn into them. He has red markings all over his body, and possesses a 5 foot long prehensile snake tail. His fingers and toes are clawed.

Bio: undecided.

Limits: Scat, Male Partners, (Panthean's O/O's)

I decided to make another female demon character. If anyone actually wants to play this character, and wouldn't mind me playing a male partner character for her... let me know :-)

Name: Yolth
Type: Demon, Pit Lord
Orientation: Female, and maybe hermaphrodite partner characters only (unless some-one else plays her)
Appearance: Yolth is a half spider, half-humanesque demon. Much like a centaur, she possesses a human torso, arms, and a head. She has very long, very sharp teeth, and bright red eyes. She appears extremely muscular, and possesses C-cup breasts, hidden by a leather brasserie. Her skin is a light shade of green. Her spider half is jet black. For the sake of rp'ing... her pussy is located just below her belly, right between her humanoid and spider halves.

Limits: Scat, Male Partners, (Panthean's O/O's) (unless some-one else plays her)

elfguy

Looks like we'll have plenty of demons but few souls!
----

Panthean

Quote from: elfguy on July 11, 2010, 01:38:28 PM
Looks like we'll have plenty of demons but few souls!

I'm gonna make 2 slave souls in a bit lol

The Dark Raven

Jaydis is a middleman, and my gal will be a slave soul.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Panthean

Male slave soul

Name: Jayden
Type: Human (possibly canine anthro), Slave Soul
Appearance: Jayden is 5'10" in height, he is in shape, and wears only pants. He has short dark brown hair.

Bio: his personality is rather submissive

Female slave soul

Name: Samantha
Type: Human, Slave Soul
Appearance: 5'10" in height. Shoulder length bright blonde hair, average chest size. Strong and in shape, not very toned though. Wears a white tee shirt, and jeans.

Panthean

I have created a thread for The Dungeons and The Forge. I have also created an OOC thread.

I would like everyone to talk publicly and openly about who they are paired with. That way if anyone is ever confused about which character is involved with which, they can check in the OOC page. Please do not randomly jump in to some-one else's scene without first asking the others involved.

The Forge however is considered free roam grounds. You can rp with anyone else in there and jump into a scene whether they want you to or not. If they want to do something exclusive they can go some-where else. Please be respectful though, and keep peoples limits and ons and offs in mind. If some-one does not want to interact with the gender of your character, they do not have to either.