One Shot Desired: Lesbian Vampire Erotica

Started by Pointless Digression, December 28, 2012, 04:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pointless Digression

Short story: Read the subject line. XD

Long story: This is a fresh plea for a story I've tried to get going twice before, before Life Happened, and the games died prematurely.

I tend to prefer vampire stories that lean more towards presenting their subjects as wretched outcasts. Think  Nosferatu old Dracula's decayed home in Transylvania, and Let the Right One In.

I would play the vampire, brooding away in her lair, living quietly and not attracting attention to herself, when an attractive young woman quite literally knocks on her door and barges her way in. Whatever reason brought the young woman there, she knows something that means she cannot, under any circumstances, be allowed to leave alive. Even if she doesn't know that she knows it, my character is old and paranoid and will not take the chance of discovery and destruction. No, your character has to go.

From there, the story can proceed as the players like, depending on the interests we bring to the table when putting this story together. Perhaps we think the character dynamic works best with a few scenes of torture and torment before my vampire needs to invest in a few dollar's worth of cement in order to make the problem go away forever. Or the story could open up into a more long-term game with character arcs for both, and the young woman is the (forgive the pun) fresh blood my vampire needs to rejuvenate a stale and joyless existence. Or for a subversion of the vampire tropes; what if the young woman is a more corrupting influence on the vampire than the other way around, and is running a manipulative gambit to be converted into an immortal herself?

Please drop me a line if you're interested in this story, and, in case I forget to mention it later, Happy New Year!

MidnightSeductress