The Random Desires of a Random Woman (Be scared)

Started by Sinestra, April 26, 2014, 08:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VonDoom

Hmm. It's a real shame you had such trouble with 1 on 1 RPs here, Sinestra -- if I may make a suggestion, have you considered trying it out with people you already know from your group games?

I remember you being in the City of Heroes recruitment thread, which I sadly bailed out off since at the time I felt that with two other group games I was involved in/had auditioned for I might get overwhelmed. So while I didn't post much there, I can only assume that a former CoX player must be good people. :D

Speaking of which, I wasn't actually looking for another 1 on 1 game outside of idling browsing through the board just in case there was something that REALLY grabbed my attention, but I do like to think of myself as a non-creeper and the idea of a Sithy Star Wars game has been buzzing around in the back of my head for awhile.

I figure an Old Republic era Sith Warrior/Apprentice game might be interesting, with the warrior being the more ruthless pragmatic type that won't always go for the most evil option available, unlike a certain cackling degenerate from RotJ. Basically some sort of mission/troubleshooting/conquest thing that could take the characters anywhere in the galaxy. Does that sound like it might interest you at all?
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O