News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Dungeon Runners (Non-Con, DnD 5e)

Started by ShadowFox89, July 16, 2016, 06:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daril

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on July 31, 2016, 11:24:33 PM
So, what I think I'm going to do is, there will be one group of four that goes into the dungeon at a time. The members will rotate out, providing a chance for everyone to plunge the depths of the dungeon. Those who aren't partied up will have the run of the dungeon town above to mess around with, hopefully there will be plenty to do. If anyone wants to run bandit encounters and such for others to stumble into, let me know and we can work something out. Sound good?

Since we already have two plus parties worth of characters, it would be nice to be able to have more than one party in action at a time.  Perhaps some of the people who expressed an interest in GMing could run additional dungeons?

I guess the dungeons are going to be a completely controlled environment?  No sending parties off into old ruins and such?

TheFourthShade

I was under the impression that dungeons were supposed to be controlled, but the sponsors/business would totally risk the 'product' (that's us) on more dangerous things if they could get enough money for it.

ShadowFox89

That'd indeed be the idea. Think of it like athletes, only instead of sports it's going through a dungeon trying not to get sexually humiliated/abused in front of cameras broadcasting to thousands.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ArinTalis

Well, I have a finished character sheet, and I'm ready for the comedy to begin. ;) Just trying to decide on a good character image now.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Guancyto

Shadowfox if you're taking everyone that's applied you have to tell them so, it isn't just assumed. D:

Premier

Name: Menzoza Kilrahel
Race: Drow
Class: Bard

Brief history: Had quite a cushy job as the evil overlord of a small fortress of evil where she spent many a happy day crushing the spirits of adventuring parties before letting them back into the world wiser, slightly bowlegged and with a crippling fear of any woman who smiles a lot. Murdering people was never really your thing, after all if you kill them how could you explain how much better you are to them? How could they nurse a grudge that'd eventually return in a blazing arrow of passionate rage that'd have the bed rocking so hard it'd take out a wall. If you were going to fuck people why would you not also fuck with them? That's the Drow way!

Or at least it was until some bright sparks went and killed the Lich next door and suddenly business was a little too good. First it was an endless supply of bored adventurers constantly kicking down her door and driving Menzoza to near exhaustion. Her whipping arm had gotten tired and even installing a few revolving walls to sweep them in and out the bedchambers still meant they had queues right around the lake of shadow fire.

Then things got even worse as peace spread through the land. Worker rights? Equal Pay? Holiday Days? Treating men better than the animals? How is an evil Matriach even meant to make a living in this economic climate! No it was clearly untenable and when the local tax collectors had turned up to collect a few thousand years of land rental she'd been avoided Menzoza pointed to the nearest henchman and explained that they were indeed in charge of everything and she was really just part of the decor. Before running like hell.

With no evil fortress and a deep need for attention, it seemed there was nothing left to do but go take part in this whole Lich Dungeon thing she'd heard of. It was the big new thing and Menzoza got to enjoy being the heel character that the audience loves to hate. Sometimes because she brought them with her for something to do while the rest of the group handles any puzzle bits.

Physical Description: The very epitome of an evil queen, Menzoza has got it all. Tall, dark skin, long light hair and rather impractically large breasts. Name an evil queen who didn't have a good rack. You can't because it comes with the job. She also has a very good singing voice and an evil laugh to die for. Not literally though, she doesn't kill people, you'd know that if you'd paid attention.

Character on/offs: They signed up as an outlet for their general drownishness. Mainly it involves being a terrible person to people who deserve and also those who don't. Very much a BDS girl. She's heard of the M, that's everyone else right?

Player on/offs: It's all in the bio go read the bio, I am too lazy to retype my bio! If it isn't listed and you're not sure drop me a PM and we'll see.

ShadowFox89

At this point, if you've submitted an application, you are in. The way I see the game being set up is, a group of four-five enters the dungeon while the others can find odd jobs around the castle, town, or simply each other.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Miroque

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=904650

Name: Aleena Stormborn
Race: Human
Class:Sorcerer (Storm)
Brief history: Aleena's mother was struct by lighting when she was carrying her. Lightning left her mother dying, but local hermit cut the child out, and by grace of gods, Aleena    survived.
Storm magic was in her blood. Now, on the brink of womanhood, her mentor, the old hermit, send her to take part on the dungeon delving, to prove herself to the gods, she was fit for the gift of magic.
In reality, the hermit had grown Aleena to be his concubine. He had made her learn dancing, singing and tumbling, so when she would come back from the dungeon, he would make her his slave-wife. HE had kept her virgin and away from any man, so she would never be defiled before he take her.

Physical Description: 5'2 and athletic build. Aleena is truly an beautiful young woman, with black hair and alluring brown eyes.

Character on/offs: She's totally oblivious what is to happen in the dungeon, as she's doing it to please and prove her ´father´.
Player on/offs: Anything, except vore/gore/scat/perm mutilation. Sure gore/mutilation can happen but there is nothing sexual about them in my mind.

Faeli

So I made a sheet!  I haven't actually seen a character sheet thread so... uh... here?

Miranda Bradley's Mythweavers

Name: Miranda Bradley
Race: Elf
Class:  Cleric
Brief history: Miranda was a positively awful little elf.  Born to a harlot, she was the only one of her mother's children to be born a full-blooded elf and, as a result, instantly considered herself to be superior to all of her siblings.  She lied about them, stole from them, sold their things to the class bullies, and generally didn't consider their rights or values for a single second.  For a very long time, she got away with it.  Her siblings often grew much faster than her, and so she was constantly coddled and treated as a baby despite being far older and wiser than her siblings.  Each time one of them would try and defend himself, she would get him branded as a bully for overpowering her much frailer frame.

Eventually however, she got caught and her mother caught onto her game.  She opted to send Miranda into the Sisterhood of Nrathor, the god of strength and discipline.  Nrathor's priesthood was devoted to the idea that the strong deserved to subjigate the weak, the weak survived by proving useful =to the strong, the use of guile or seduction to manipulate your betters was a mortal sin, and that anything unfortunate that occurred to a person was punishment for a previous failing.  Miranda's willful core set her up for a lot of punishment in her early year and, as she grew and matured, her slim figure and full breasts led her to an entirely different set of punishments as she came of age.  She initially tried to complain to the priests of the abuse she suffered but very quickly learned that the priesthood considered it the due of those stronger than her to use her as they would.

While her mother initially planned to pull her out of the priesthood after a humbling decade or so, she unfortunately was arrested for passing a venerial disease to a duke and was unable to do so, leaving Miranda to slowly come to be the idea Priestess of Nrathor, and she has recently graduated and been sent out into the world to spread the faith and make herself useful.

Physical Description: Miranda has been dressed in a way to catch the eye and ensure she is fully available to be used by anyone able to overpower her.  Her robes are tight and her nipples visible pressing against them, while her dress is little more than a sash that dangles in front of her semi-translucent panties.  She has light blonde hair and an expression which shifts from a flushed embarrassment when someone is too obvious about oogling her to a smug reliance when someone isn't.

Character on/offs: Miranda signed a very broad contract, explaining that anything which happened to her was something she deserved for failing her God.  However, she is still deeply prideful and will actively hate and flail against any rapist, mollesters, or anyone that would use her as a whore.

Player on/offs: My only hard limits are character death, guro, scat, and permanent torture (IE removal of limbs or having eyes popped out)

Haztur

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

rikka

Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

tyr4n02r

is it too late to join? I have a character from my past i want to bring back up.
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

rikka

Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

ShadowFox89

Thanks rikka, but I can handle it :P

Tyr, post a concept here so  I can look over it first.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

tyr4n02r

Im posting some of the stuff from before here for the concept. I apologize in advance as my best friend in getting married this weekend, so don't expect to see me much 'til sunday. Will try to check and acknowledge things, but prob won't do major updates. Also pardon any fuck-ups i make; Pathfinder guy here so i'ma need a brief refresher on my own time. thx.

Evan Tempest've, Elf Warlock/Druid hybrid:
Playing somewhat of a combat mage. CN mission-driven, somewhat impulsive. Not versed in sex, as he had been focusing on pleasing his patron, Oberon (Who ironically, is known for throwing "wild" parties for his wife...) Common is a second language, so he sometimes says the wrong words or phrase, only catching himself occasionally. Will be playing the straight-man, but could be convinced to participate in extracurriculars under certain situation.
Backstory
Evan grew up training for is tribe's mage-fighter guard, ready to protect both nature and Wood Elf from invaders. As with most in his tribe, he was sent on a particular vision quest at 19. While his tribe was Elvish, the various invaders and merchants caused death within the local tribes, causing them to train warriors and professionals at younger ages. The vision he saw changed his motivations in life greatly.

Cold, near-naked, alone and unarmed, Evan was met in his vision by the Archfey Oberon. The wingless fairy came with an lifelong mission, specifically to a select group of elves of all natures. "there will be many tools to aid you, but you will collect certain items for me. These weapons will come in many forms. It is able to restore life to the desolate concrete wasteland that many have brought. Should you accept this task, I will give you an edge to succeed."

Evan awoke from his trance only to find a white stag laying in agony nearby. This was the symbol of Oberon! It was practically begging to be put to death, which he reluctantly accepted. This provided both meat and warmth for his quest back. But, as it was illegal to poach, he hid the hide within a tree stump, as he would return to it at a later time. For the next few years, he studied the legends and lore about various weapons of a natural property, also looking at cursed weapons as well. He began training and mapping out potential places to look, but during his studies, it had been discovered that he had killed a sacred white stag. He was then exiled for a duration of 40 years.

Just as well, his wanderlust and desire to find his destined weapon had grown to a feverpoint. He simply began his mission earlier than expected. He took the leather of Oberon's offering and began his trek.

Also, question: If i have a neg CON bonus, will that subtract from HD rolls?

Edit: Question 2: Do we still make rolls for starting gp? If so: At 2016-08-11 01:12:35, tyr4n02r (uid: 58271) rolls: 4d4 Result: 9

Character Here
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs