D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edhel Tari

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Novak

Edhel Tari

I am not sure, can you help me try?
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Novak

what kind of help would you like?

Edhel Tari

(Shakespeare)

Novak

Insanityenviesme

Will it be remedy my state of boredom?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Novak

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Edhel Tari

(Shakespeare)

Insanityenviesme

Neither am I..Novak, Can you decide?
Moments of Sanity

Novak

Edhel Tari

(Shakespeare)

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Novak

Edhel Tari

Would Novak say no to a beautiful woman? 
(Shakespeare)

Insanityenviesme

Would Edhel tell me the origins of her name?
Moments of Sanity

Harley Quinn

Will Insanity ever look like a man?  :P
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Insanityenviesme

Will Harley ever show more of herself? :p
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

would you[Insanity] really show more of a man side?
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Harley Quinn

Will fallen paradise ever visit this thread again?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Siegfried