Drama/romance/thriller; multiple strands

Started by keraven, May 21, 2011, 03:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keraven

The idea is very simple. I'd like a story that'd evolve as it progresses. I'm starting with a simple romance – a secret love for a co-worker that's already in a relationship. That gives the protagonist and two NPCs (the co-worker and her man) I'll be controlling. How events unfold and how the story ends will partly depend on other people in the role play.

• Be creative – add a side story of your own.
  • No rush – I'd like the story to progress slowly.
  • Let our characters' paths cross at some point – eg they bump into each other in the street, work together, are related, one kills a friend of another. This may be tricky, especially when it comes to relations.
  • What's not allowed:

• Killing another character unless it's an NPC (especially if it's yours), unless the character's owner allows it.
    • Magic, telekinesis, extraterrestrials, vampires, etc
  • (Gore, vore and whatever floats your boat is allowed, but the thread would have to be moved to an appropriate section in the forum then)
  • Sex is a possibility in this role play, not a necessity.
  • I'd rather every "big step" in the role play was discussed, like if you wanted to rape another character or kill someone.

I think that should cover most of the questions. If you're interested in participating and have other questions, feel free to PM me.

Edit
We may do rolls in some cases. There's a dice system on Elli that may work miracles. Another thing is, which I thought unnecessary to mention, that it's supposed to be a play-by-post role play.