Question regarding the content of a non-adult story.[RESOLVED]

Started by IndigoKitty, February 07, 2013, 06:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoKitty

Me and my friend were wanting to roleplay a story not involving anything of a sexual nature on E. However, it would be a zombie apocalypse setting and there would probably be mild violence and possibly zombie gore. No reveling in it and being excited by it, just anything you'd see in a pg-13 zombie flick.

I also would like to know if, since it would be non sexual, it would be alright to play a younger character. I had the passing idea of playing a young girl amidst the tragedy of an apocalyptic world. Nothing physically harmful would befall her.

Thank you for reading, and please do help me up  the contrast on this grey area.

Oniya

Under-age characters are fine in non-sexual contexts.  There is a 'members-only' Non Adult section that this would fit very nicely in.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

IndigoKitty

*nods* I posted this question there first. Then I noticed the HELP! section and thought myself silly, and also thought it would probably be ignored because of the lack of activity there.

I just wanted to make sure it was okay to post there because of the slightly graphic nature involving gore and violence.

Oniya

If you'd see it in a PG-13 movie (even if it's a PG-13 gory zombie movie) it's fine there.  I'm pretty sure that n Non-members can't see that forum anyways, so even if the gore and violence goes a little beyond that, it's still fine.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

IndigoKitty

Vonderbar! Thank you, bouncing, anime, gradient ball! You are most helpful! :3