Cupcakes anyone..or a RP

Started by Supernova1, September 12, 2013, 08:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supernova1

First of all, thank you for stopping by! Come on in, my door is always open. :P

I am pretty excited to granted acceptance into the E community and can not wait to get my RP on. SO I believe this is where I get to chatter about myself a bit and what I am looking for in a Rp. If there is anything I haven't covered or seem unclear about, either here or on my "ons and off's", feel free to hit me up and just ask. I guess I am pretty "vanilla" for the most part, but I can't really know that until I am asked or decide if I want to give it a shot.

I am going to be using a character I have created and her name is Alexa Moore. As she was originally created she is a hunter of the Supernatural type, but I have no issue with changing her up a bit to fit any story line. Her characteristics would be the only things that won't change. She is mouthy, tough, and doesn't take anything from anyone. She has built a brick wall around herself that she has no intention of letting anyone tear down, unless someone thinks they are brave enough.;)

When RP'ing, I believe good partners or groups "feed" off of each other to carry the story along. I love descriptive replies and stories to keep me going with twist and turns. Expecting the unexpected is what I love! Be yourself and let your responses flow, no matter what you think the other character may or may not do. I enjoy having to think on my next reply because you have thrown me a curve ball!

When it comes to sex in a RP, I prefer for it to flow as well. A good story line behind the act is a plus and a must. It has to be believable that the characters would get together. I enjoy things like foreplay, teasing, wrestling, and all things that would lead to a goo sex scene. After all, this is a type of art form imitating life. I am not into anything that would involve hard core physical pain, but am not opposed to some spanking or a bit of tying up. Again..please feel free to ask me if you are unsure of what I would and would not do. I can not say I write a brilliant sex scene, but I do my best and only ask the same from whomever I am RP'ing with.

I hope this has been helpful and I am looking forward to getting some RP's going!
When nothing goes right...go left.