News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for a group to play in

Started by rachels270692, February 26, 2016, 07:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachels270692

Hello I am rachel or risa, i just got done with uni so i am free. I am now ready to have some fun and start up some roleplays and a group roleplay as well.
I would love something fantasy, i am happy for incest roleplays. I play MxM, MxF and FxF, i dont mind it all and love it.
I am into a lot of stuff so please just pm me or message here.
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Tamhansen

Surprised there's not a lot of responses. If you haven't found anything yet, a good bet would be just posting an idea in the group request, you'll have a few players in no time. I'd be happy to help out if you wish.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

rachels270692

I have one, in a round about way may need to change the the name of it :P
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=243477.0

this one not many people seem interested right now, but i dont think i am selling it very well hehe :P
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

rachels270692

the one i posted above is fantasy for I love fantasy for you can do stuff humans can not :P

but it is also anyone can play with anyone, as there are 4 households the main family of each and make one of two sub familiars if people want to play them. so it is incest plus more, and there will be a plot once i get people to help make one as i want the group to come up with the way the plot goes for i think it is more fun that way.

but i am now going to make a thread for just a human fantasy incest game, if you want to make one with me going to make the board now

Tamhansen

Sounds great, and yeah I get the same problem Blinkin does. Especially 1 and 4.

The problem with your fantasy one might be (It's what's holding me back.) the scope. Way too many roles. 
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

rachels270692

Quote from: Tamhansen on March 12, 2016, 11:44:15 AM
Sounds great, and yeah I get the same problem Blinkin does. Especially 1 and 4.

The problem with your fantasy one might be (It's what's holding me back.) the scope. Way too many roles. 

well i am going to make a simple family game i will post the link here, and if you and blinkin want to come help me make it we can keep is smaller and simple between us if you both are up for that?

rachels270692

rachels270692

Rafiki23

Hello there!

I was just curious if you were still interested in finding a group game to play in. If so I would love for you to come over and check out what we've got going in Revival. You can drop interest in the thread and ask questions there or by PMing one of the GM's!

If nothing else, we would love hearing what you think of the concept so far, and as an added bonus, you would be getting into the game just before it has started! So no worries about missed events or character interactions! Hope that we see you there!

~Fiki

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

rachels270692