The Nude Family with a Twist (Closed)

Started by MagicalPen, August 03, 2015, 10:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scribem

I'd be happy to play the father and/or older daughter's boyfriend, both hetero. Let me look over the characters and see what I come up with!

While I haven't been on E for awhile, I've been writing SRPs for several years, preferring a modern-day setting -- and sex.

Mads, let me PM you about what sort of relationship the father has with the mother. Perhaps we'd like to have another child, and we took this vacation as an opportunity to have one. We're open-minded and have an open relationship, with some of our children not necessarily biologically related to myself. Which makes my daughters even *more* enticing to me. (;

How much bondage do we expect to have in the thread? I'm not seeing any indication of it -- except in the forum subcategory. (: I prefer hetero vanilla and incest to bondage, but I'm a dom and have written bondage characters (mostly unsubtle dom female NPCs). Thanks!

And... I just found this character description in one my PMs, so I'll edit this to fit the story! :

QuoteBrighton took a puff on his cigarette as he watched the ocean. He was an older man, a tired man, who looked upon the waves as his muse and found none. He was still handsome, as needed by a man in his profession, but, as the waves receded into the water, so was his passion for work. Brighton was an architect, an artist, with a need for water. He owned a small section of beach and designed his house with blues, pools, fountains, and waterfalls. Yet he himself wore, nowadays, brown coats and slacks, atop his white turtleneck. The ocean breeze blew through his grey-tinged brown hair. He puffed the cigarette again. He took out and opened his pocket ashtray and put out the cigarette. He liked to walk on to the public beach, absentmindedly, as the water receded where his barefoot steps were, taking away his presence as he moved forward. The sunset of the waning purple-red light filtered through ever present clouds signalling night. Water slowly lapped up on the shores, a monotonous perpetuity of lost time and inspiration.

Birchleaf

So... it looks like the only category remaining is for the oldest daughter's boyfriend. So, I will tentatively express interest in that position. Of course, seeing as I would begin in an established relationship, so if this position is really still available I will talk to RedEve about it.

MagicalPen

@scribem - Some good, some bad. The Husband/Wife are a little too old to be having children (40+ in age). While they are a nudist family, I am not sure that means they have an open relationship where the father of the children is questionable. Thats not the vibe I am going for with this one. Its not a 'wham bam thankyou mam' thing either - a build up of sexual tension leading up to incestuous relations.

The 'bondage' category is because their is more than one couple involved in this game and it allows for more than simple boring vanilla scenes to occur. My character and his girlfriend, for instance, are very open minded and open to new things, so it allows for them to do some exploring if they wish.

@Birchleag - Correct, the BF is the only other available character right.

@Both - send me character sheets via PM and we'll go from there.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

scribem

I think I'm going to have to bow out of this one, as I'm drawing blanks what to write. Ugh, embarrassed when that happens!

Sorry about that! Best wishes on the writing.

MagicalPen

Updated thread and first post as appropraite.

Assuming Birchleaf is still interested and working out details with RedEve?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Birchleaf

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Birchleaf

Sent another. Hopefully this one works. I can add more details if you wish, but I like to keep initial introductions short.

MagicalPen

Please, everyone post in the OOC Thread (linked in the first or second post of this thread). That way you will get notified of all future messages.

Also, once in the OOC Thread, take a look at the additional information. Questions or comments, post them in the OOC Thread. Also, make sure your character profile is posted there. If it is missing, let me know!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry