Class Citizenship [Sandbox, N-C/Extreme Idea/WIP ~ Interest Check]

Started by Drake Valentine, February 09, 2015, 10:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

Drake Valentine’s usual Rules present placeholder

Before I begin describing the context of the game, I am going to start off with the rules. These are something I see more important; and keep in mind you are to also abide to the Site’s Rules as well. Failure to comply to rules of the site within my game will result in reporting; failure to comply to my rules will result in a removal from my game. Though I am usually an easy going guy, I will not take any nonsense or BS in my game, if you may feel this is too much or any the rules are, do not join.

RULES
I. LGBT Friendly.
II. No OOC Drama.
A. Drake don’t got time for drama. As mature adults you should be able to sort it out amongst yourselves. If I tell you to drop it, drop it otherwise I will drop you from the game; and that is me being nice in that approach.
III. Two-Three paragraph minimum posting.
IV. Third Person Narrative.
V. Respect Other Player's O/Os and Preferences
VI. Non-Con and Extremities must be agreed upon by whatever party they are targeting.
A. Yes, I know in this game class citizenship you could easily get away with dominating someone lower than you. Realistically in context, yes; but I prefer you to communicate with whoever to make sure it is OKAY to do such ahead of time. This is to avoid any drama, Drake don’t got time for drama. 
VII. No Godmoding, Powerplaying, or Metagaming; without the consensus of who it affects.
VIII. No killing off other players' characters,  unless you have permission from the player of such.
A. Actually, you shouldn’t be probably killing off anyone since there is no focus for such in this game.
IX. Inform me and others for extended inactivity period. After a month of not announcing of going away, you will be ejected from the game.
X. Problems are to be brought to me or fellow GMs through PM.
XI. Additional Rules and Edits may be added, depending on concerns. An update to such will always be included prior of doing so.
XII. My Word is Law. 

Failure to comply to any of these rules will result in warnings and a removal from the game. Bold roman numerals are immediate bans from my game if not respected. Three warnings and you are kicked out otherwise to everything else. You may or may not be allowed to rejoin depending on severity of offenses that resulted in kicking; if you are allowed to rejoin, if there is a second kicking, don't bother reapplying for a third time.

The idea was inspired by a Jap Hentai Manga I stumbled on ( I won 1 billion yen, so I bought an Impregnation Citizenship) was the eng title if anyone wants to Google it out. 

Other elements would be included, mainly the class pyramid of citizenship (Gold, Red, Yellow, Green, and Black) in that order of highest to lowest or richest to poorest. Basically those of higher status can get away with almost anything with someone of lower statue. They would not be punished for pubic acts of a sexual nature and/or violence. There may still be limitations to this rule placed, such as murder is still a heavy considered crime despite one’s status. They also must wear their color armbands at all times, otherwise they may be taken for someone without rank or poorest of poor. These details I will gradually work out depending on the interest. 

I have not work out the full details of the world environment in itself. I had a few thoughts of course, one being it could just be an alternative world altogether of how this class structure works. Another thought is that maybe some large epidemic has wiped out most of humanity and to increase population this type of citizenship was globally recognized. I am opened to other thoughts and suggestions as well, whatever fits popularity that is fine I just want the context of ‘Class Citizenship’ in itself in whatever becomes the end result for environmental play.

I will also likely be limiting the types of citizenship slots, not everyone is going to be Gold citizens those are the rich of the rich, the V.I.Ps that could get away with anything and if I do see certain higher tiers of classes receiving plenty of applicants I will restrict them as well. This is to keep filter of the variety of ‘ranks’ of play.

Site rules will be adhere to(duh.) I do not know if minimum age will be 16 as I have noticed in past games people are queasy about such even with it being site rule so most likely the minimum character age will be 18 unless interest shows of not caring on that factor.

Needless to say, I find the concept of a ‘Class Citizenship’ to be interesting in itself to play out and thus my attempts to sway similar interest. The ability to get away with almost anything amongst someone of lower citizenship(minus murder, pretty sure I will be punishing that in game regardless.) A sense of ‘chaos’ in a rather ‘order’ specified and flawed system. There will likely be in game fellow rules and laws and punishments for someone of lower class trying to prevent what a higher class may do. Don’t get me wrong, there will be restrictions of what high class is free to do as well and most likely a rank drop if they do act up.

Will there be room for smut? Of course. Discrimination? You betcha. Which the latter I do want to see more, how people of lower stature cope against those that are higher than them.

Character creation. Whatever falls into popularity of imagery will be what is used. I honestly do not like the mixture of artwork and real images, so there may be a vote on that. I would hate to limit people in that, but I do want a common feel to fit into the world itself once it gets created. Hence why I also avoided imagery so I will know what direction to go (with things being art/anime vs. real.)

Other questions and inquiries I am open to. Feedback is always important as it helps me, you, and everyone else get a general idea of the world being molded.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Drake Valentine

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Drake Valentine

Miroque

intrest check and bookmarked.

Is money the only "qualification" of rank? I would assume there would be plenty of robbers on the lower ranks, trying to upgrade their citizenship..

Anyway, I would love to play on this kind of setting. (lowest, or someone that has been dropped few notches in rank)

Drake Valentine

Aye, money is one of the main tickets of citizenship. Or those who may be unemployed presently/attending school/college will inherit the rank of their family till they leave out on their own in real world.

Though it wouldn't be that simple of just stealing and robbing. Crime in itself will still be punishable(if proven.) The only thing most people could get away with would be sexual advances on someone 'lower' in status in them. Though that is merely means to keep the population building.

Citizenship itself would be taxed as well, meaning whatever 'rank' someone is, they would have to pay a higher fee to maintain it which would make it harder for pettier criminals to get by. And if they can't meet that tax, well they would be dropped and/or punished.

Higher status thieves would run a risk too if they are caught preying on the lower status in the act or proven, of course they could just as easily do it behind scenes. But if there is no solid proof, essentially they could just as easily get away. ^_^

Any who thank you for the interest and inquires.

Miroque

After readong the said manga im sooo in. Schoolgirl scene was so enticing..

Letrixia

Drake Valentine

Thank you for interest. ^^

Hmm, think I will go with aftermath epidemic approach. Such as it being cured but leaving grave impact on world with wiping out 80% of the human population. (May seem like a lot, but that will still leave over 1 billion people in world. Could go 90% route and leave it with several of millions. Just trying to go into a realistic approach of humanity banding together to survive. )

Perhaps events take place years and years after the dreaded and widely historical plague/disease/whatever.

Refuges may be set up as 'Sectors' around the world and perhaps many continents in themselves aren't related to such anymore, but as a 'section' instead with multiple 'sectors' instead of their former named countries.

Different sectors may have different rules, which I won't go too deep into. The focus in itself would be on the sector and section of the game that promotes this bizarre and chaotic Class Citizenship.

Not only is the Class system there to promote population growth but also it is there to stabilize a sense of order by intentionally dividing people in groups. The poor would be the general hard laborers. The next tier(Green)may be for other small time job holders.  Yellow could be anything from teachers, law enforcement, to individuals within a business. Red the more successful, likely business owners and the like. Gold of course, richest of the rich, possibly owning multiple corporations or other means of income. Essentially, to promote one's influence in life they have to strive higher which would give reasoning for individuals to attend college and the like, less they wish to be at mercy or taken advantage of by those individuals who may be recognized as superior to them.

I am also seeing a, what is term for it, 'police rule?' Not sure if that is what I am thinking, but where citizens aren't allowed to bear arms or even have a weapon(especially firearms) on them in general or even own a firearm. Crime being heavily punished if found along with drug use completely banned. (Of course players could still do such, but consequences will follow in game if caught.) Actually not even sure if officers may have such, may just limit military personal as holders to firearms and even then those are only on duty.

Scenery. Hmm, presently I am leaning towards this area being island base with a city but if there are other propositions I do not mind hearing them.

I am also leaning towards use of real images over artwork/anime. Only because it is much easier to find real playbys and multiple ones of said playby. Plus, it is simpler to find images for enviroment of realism vs fictional/artwork.

Timeline, probably a bit in future(maybe by hundred or so years) but nothing will be futuristic. Likely things will stay modern or have hit a stalemate in advancements from the former outbreak..

Any who, likely won't be till Monday I start revising the general idea and expanding on it in first post.

Miroque

What about 95% of popultation wipe, then the remaining population wopuld havge to make drastic system changes.. and island would be perfect place (like hawaii) to have survived from what ever dissaster it had been. Soldiers/police should be Red´s so they have quite large influence.. as they are the last-best line against what ever... of course, now, few decades(?) after the apoc, they have lost their importance but not their rank....

Drake Valentine

On cell. Typos expected.

Any who not leaning on that high influence for police. The ranks will have to pay upkeep/tax and higher more cost. That money in return may go to support population growth given higher could basically get naughty with lower rank regardless of them single or married. . 95% could work.

Letrixia