Supernatural, Population 15 [OOC]

Started by Saku, August 04, 2009, 11:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Okay Precious has voted, she actually thought the game had died so that was why she wasn't around. Anyway, I'll be putting up a post sometime today and things can progress! ^_^ *hugs*

Hopefully no one else thinks the game is dead O.O
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Saku

Okay I am waiting for a response from the Angel before we continue with who bit the dust during the night. Sorry to keep you guys waiting.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Marguerite

No problem, Saku. I have been keeping busy with the move and exploring but I am enjoying this game.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Saku

Sorry I've been late in posting in the SPN Pop 15 game but I've been busy in real life *hugs everyone* It does look like the game is almost over though *nods* but I'm currently waiting on the remaining demons to tell me who they want to kill tonight :)
I'm back!

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Saku

I should have something up by tonight! Sorry for the wait *hugs*
I'm back!

Saku

Sorry guys for the delay I realized that I had a stomach bug that fiance's mother gave to me ; ; and my immune system isn't that great >.< I will get something up today PROMISE. Hopefully people didn't think this died but I wouldn't blame them if they did ; ; I'm sorry I kind of suck at GMing lol

If I try this again I will have someone help me out with it hehe ... that is if anyone will sign up lol ... it is my first time after all ; ;
I'm back!