Newly approved f sub/maso looking for dark, violent, nonconsensual RP.

Started by Asking4It, April 21, 2010, 03:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asking4It

I'm new to Elliquiy but not to adult RP.  I hope that you will find me easy to brainstorm/write with and you will find that I already have a good deal of forum/RP etiquette.

My sexual nature is submissive and masochistic.  I also really enjoy RPs featuring nonconsent and dark, violent storylines.  My kinks include (but are by no means limited to) coercion/blackmail/abduction/slavery/captivity, rough sex/rape/sexual violence, domestic violence/battery/torture/knives/cutting/implements/spanking/etc, tattoos/branding/marks/collars/bondage, humiliation/objectification/psychological torture/etc, choking/asphyxia, golden showers/spitting/facials/etc. 

My hard limits are minors, scat, animals/furries/whatevers, extreme ageplay/daddy-daughter/incest, vomit, drinking piss, foot worship, graphic gore, atrocious SPG, rushed/unedited posts and finally - switching.  Those are pretty much my only caveats and you will find that I would far rather have to make the occasional plea to tone things down a little than to be frustrated that things aren't as dark/hardcore/extreme as I'd really like.  Obviously, I'm here to enjoy myself and so if something is suggested that I simply can't eroticise on any level, I am afraid that I will veto it.

I'm open to all manner of RP settings and storylines, whether contemporary, historical or fantasy/sci-fi.  I've been a bit overwhelmed in browsing the Non-Consent RP forums so I'm going to let things settle in my head before I start posting thread ideas of my own.

So... if I may be so bold: -

I write long detailed posts and like the same in return.  I also proof my posts and try to pick out errors so I do like co-writers to do the same.  Regardless of the scenario, I need a degree of plausibility and for characters to be three-dimensional and consistent.  Once you have developed a character's backstory and personality, stay true to that.  Although BDSM RP always involves a bit of Jekyll and Hyde, if your character does a total 180 on me I'll be unimpressed.  I like gritty, realistic themes and characters I can believe in.  I have a very low tolerance for very cliched BDSM scenes - you have been warned.  Also, because I'm a submissive RPer, my co-writers naturally retain a great deal of control over how things unfold.  If a storyline has been discussed and agreed in PM or whatever, please don't veer too far away from that.  Also, keep in mind that I need something to work with.  If you insist on keeping my character bound and gagged, you'll discover there's a limit to how much internal monologuing I can do.  Also, try to keep your mitts off my character's reactions.  If you start pulling puppet strings, putting words in my character's mouth or thoughts in her head, I'm likely to leave you to write the whole damn thing yourself.  If you control things too much, I'll feel like there's little I can contribute and I also dislike BDSM scenes that descend into a game of 'Simon Says' where you give out orders and I end up typing my character's obedience parrot-fashion.  Ok, that's enough bitching.

I hope that by being specific about what I'm seeking I'll be able to connect with some like-minded people to have seriously nasty fun with.  I hope I don't read as too fussy or exacting because I'm really not.  The standard of the forum I frequented previously took an inexplicable nosedive and so I have high hopes for Elliquiy's talented deviants.   :-[

So that's me.  If you think our talents and twisted kinks would be compatible, please do get in touch.

Patriarch

*laughs* I haven't enjoyed reading one of these posts so much since... Possibly ever! Excellent description, and very, very appealing to me. I must say, I find your focus and attention to detail extremely compelling... And I think I'd enjoy collaborating with you. I hadn't intended on taking on another story, but after reading this - I find myself grinning with excitement.

Welcome to Elliquiy.

I'd love to help make you scream.

Danasse Mirrso

I have a dom character that fits a lot of your kinks perfectly. He's a six foot tall asshole vampire. I'd love to roleplay with you.
"Old famous proverb; When in doubt, run!"
http://www.f-list.net/c/arcturus%20sinclair- My f-list.

Panthean

Quote from: Asking4It on April 21, 2010, 03:44:41 PM
I'm new to Elliquiy but not to adult RP.  I hope that you will find me easy to brainstorm/write with and you will find that I already have a good deal of forum/RP etiquette.

My sexual nature is submissive and masochistic.  I also really enjoy RPs featuring nonconsent and dark, violent storylines.  My kinks include (but are by no means limited to) coercion/blackmail/abduction/slavery/captivity, rough sex/rape/sexual violence, domestic violence/battery/torture/knives/cutting/implements/spanking/etc, tattoos/branding/marks/collars/bondage, humiliation/objectification/psychological torture/etc, choking/asphyxia, golden showers/spitting/facials/etc. 

My hard limits are minors, scat, animals/furries/whatevers, extreme ageplay/daddy-daughter/incest, vomit, drinking piss, foot worship, graphic gore, atrocious SPG, rushed/unedited posts and finally - switching.  Those are pretty much my only caveats and you will find that I would far rather have to make the occasional plea to tone things down a little than to be frustrated that things aren't as dark/hardcore/extreme as I'd really like.  Obviously, I'm here to enjoy myself and so if something is suggested that I simply can't eroticise on any level, I am afraid that I will veto it.

I'm open to all manner of RP settings and storylines, whether contemporary, historical or fantasy/sci-fi.  I've been a bit overwhelmed in browsing the Non-Consent RP forums so I'm going to let things settle in my head before I start posting thread ideas of my own.

So... if I may be so bold: -

I write long detailed posts and like the same in return.  I also proof my posts and try to pick out errors so I do like co-writers to do the same.  Regardless of the scenario, I need a degree of plausibility and for characters to be three-dimensional and consistent.  Once you have developed a character's backstory and personality, stay true to that.  Although BDSM RP always involves a bit of Jekyll and Hyde, if your character does a total 180 on me I'll be unimpressed.  I like gritty, realistic themes and characters I can believe in.  I have a very low tolerance for very cliched BDSM scenes - you have been warned.  Also, because I'm a submissive RPer, my co-writers naturally retain a great deal of control over how things unfold.  If a storyline has been discussed and agreed in PM or whatever, please don't veer too far away from that.  Also, keep in mind that I need something to work with.  If you insist on keeping my character bound and gagged, you'll discover there's a limit to how much internal monologuing I can do.  Also, try to keep your mitts off my character's reactions.  If you start pulling puppet strings, putting words in my character's mouth or thoughts in her head, I'm likely to leave you to write the whole damn thing yourself.  If you control things too much, I'll feel like there's little I can contribute and I also dislike BDSM scenes that descend into a game of 'Simon Says' where you give out orders and I end up typing my character's obedience parrot-fashion.  Ok, that's enough bitching.

I hope that by being specific about what I'm seeking I'll be able to connect with some like-minded people to have seriously nasty fun with.  I hope I don't read as too fussy or exacting because I'm really not.  The standard of the forum I frequented previously took an inexplicable nosedive and so I have high hopes for Elliquiy's talented deviants.   :-[

So that's me.  If you think our talents and twisted kinks would be compatible, please do get in touch.

*/love*

Hang on... I need to come up with a non-furry violent male char.... and then I'm waaaay in