Answerless questions..

Started by Kia210, September 21, 2009, 02:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viriato70

C'mon Cyra how do you know so much?
Can you explain why you are not in my barrack tonight?

cirdanf

Cyra is a cool investigative lady :)

Cyra, what about this:

Why do humans like fighting, if nature has given them the thinking ability?
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

Viriato70

Cirdanf, to that I can answer.
Humans do not like to fight! Surprisingly is their thinking ability that makes them fight (fear of loosing their freedom, the sense of injustice, the respect of their ancestor's history...).

Endorphin

Dare I say it...

Is there a God?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

IMO - If you find God in your heart then there is a God.  If you feel he is not there, then he isn't.

"There is a grandeur in this view of life with its several powers, having been originally breathed by the Creator into a few forms or into one; and that whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being evolved." -- DARWIN

Our clocks have just gone back, so my question is why to watches tick and only clocks tock?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Cyra

Quote from: Viriato70 on October 28, 2010, 03:41:19 PM
C'mon Cyra how do you know so much?
Can you explain why you are not in my barrack tonight?
I know so much because I read almost everything I get my hands on...plus I'm a mom and a legal student.
Explanation to why I'm not in your barrack is because I'm in Minnesota.

Quote from: cirdanf on October 28, 2010, 11:58:40 PM
Cyra, what about this:
Why do humans like fighting, if nature has given them the thinking ability?
Cirdanf~Most humans don't like to fight.  It's a natural fight or flight instinct that we are born with so that we survive.

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

oraphi

How come Pine apples don't grow on pine trees?
Pedestal, pedestal falls away.
Wake once, another day.
Sweat dreams ~

O&O
Behind the keyboard with Oraphi; an introduction

tuckers02

voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?

TheLegionary

Pas ce soir, pas jamais!

What is the number pi?

Archior

3,14 and a lot more numbers following.

Why can't I make up a question?

TheLegionary

I knew that! The point is your answer was incomplete! LOL

Quote from: Archior on November 14, 2010, 11:47:34 AM

Why can't I make up a question?

Isn`t this a question?

Btw, nice to meet you Archior! Welcome to the games!

My new question is the following: when will the rise and fall of gender game be over?

Archior

Thanks! ;D
Quote from: TheLegionary on November 14, 2010, 11:51:02 AM
Isn`t this a question?
And yeah, that was a poser. :P

The game will be over when the world ends.

If you where the last human on earth, what would you do?

Oniya

Isn't this the 'Answerless Questions' thread?  ;)

Why is a raven like a writing desk?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Archior

Quote from: Oniya on November 14, 2010, 12:04:28 PM
Isn't this the 'Answerless Questions' thread?  ;)

Why is a raven like a writing desk?
Right, forgot about that, sorry :P

Am I really sorry?

Lah

Why do we park on a driveway but drive on a parkway?

Villain

It was opposite day when they named them?

Will there be a time when science is considered hocus pocus?

Oniya

If a tree falls in a forest and lands on a mime, does anybody care?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Endorphin

Quote from: EroticWinged on December 06, 2010, 01:53:40 PM
If a wife is yammering away and the husband has gone completely deaf and doesn't hear a single word she says, is he still wrong?
Yes. He is wrong. He is always wrong. No 'ifs', no 'buts'. That's the way it is. Just accept it! :P

Given our instincts, is world peace actually achievable?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Sweet Trouble

Who decided the rule I before E except after C?

Oniya

My weird neighbor with the caffeine addiction, who weighs one-eighty-eight.

How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?

Sweet Trouble

Quote from: Sweet Trouble on December 07, 2010, 01:28:55 AM
Who decided the rule I before E except after C?
Quote from: Oniya on December 07, 2010, 01:59:41 AM
My weird neighbor with the caffeine addiction, who weighs one-eighty-eight.

How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?

LOL Oniya

Villain

If Jesus could walk on water how did he take a bath?

Lady Cathleen

We put in our two cents, but only get a penny for our thoughts. Who gets the extra penny dammit.
“Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Integrity lies at the heart of leadership. Everything you do revolves around the person you are inside and is demonstrated by the things you do and say.

Cyra

Quote from: Lady Cathleen on December 08, 2010, 01:43:32 PM
We put in our two cents, but only get a penny for our thoughts. Who gets the extra penny dammit.
Due to the current economic situation, the government has decided to take that extra penny for interest and not tell you anything about it  ;)