The Dark Twins [Ex, complicated]

Started by Mnemaxa, June 20, 2009, 02:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemaxa

This is going in solo because despite the fact that there are already two players for the game, it really is closer to a two-person game.  It will make sense in a moment. 

Eden and Mnemaxa are looking for someone to play a guardian, parental, or other authority figure (preferably related) for a set of twins.  The twins are 16-17 years of age, and under legal guardianship.  They are also not very sane. 

The basis of the story is the rather bored guardian is surfing the net when s/he sees a peculiar photograph of two young lesbians posing with one another.  It is a screen capture from a camera show, and it has a vote meter on it.  The shock sets in when s/he recognizes the twins.  Finding the site, s/he discovers a website dedicated to the twins - made by the twins.  They are accepting  bids with donations, and the donation meter and bids are designed to achieve goals...twisted, sexual, and even sadistic goals that the two girls have no business doing with one another, much less online. 

The twins have a convoluted psycho-sexual relationship; they are switches, in a manner of speaking, and have identity crises on occasion as well.  Their relationship with their guardian should start as passive-aggressive, ideally.  As the guardian discovers their current doings, it will become adversarial, and punishment should be extreme...and lead to darker, even more twisted relationships between the trio.  Also, the twins will work to subvert their guardian and put them in the position of submissive to them if they can manage it. 

To make things more complicated the guardian has a secret - what kind of secret is negotiable, but a vampire-like or lycanthropic secret would be good.  Something creative and unknown is ALWAYS a huge plus.  Supernatural is the best way to go, but others are possible.  Female preferred but not necessary - though hermaphrodite or 'other' is certainly a possibility.

Among situations to be explored are sado-masochism, dominance and submission, role-switching, deep psychological warfare, potential bestiality, blood play, edge play....almost anything in the EX section is up for discussion.  I will be following Eden's on & off list (what there is of it) for purposes of this game, since my own has no practical use.

PM one of us with any further questions.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Trieste

Yoink. >.> *scent-marks all over the thread, like a cat*

Mnemaxa

Um. I suspect that would be Trieste claiming precedence.  I'll PM you with further details then, shall I?

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Trieste

Transgirlenstein

Damn it Trieste! <3

I would also be very interested if Trieste for some reason changes her mind.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Trieste

Nadir

Mnemaxa

The Dark Raven

Eeeeewwwwwww, Mommmy, Trieste marked the threadd!!!!!!  XD

*goes behind with Febreezy pet spray*

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.