News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

League of Legends - Interest Check

Started by Primarch, November 30, 2012, 09:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

Right, I'd be interested in starting a League of Legends game that takes place both the City-States & on the Fields of Justice. My ideal vision of the game would split it into the everyday of a Champion, the political situation (and all manner of underhanded arrangements and deals!) and issues being handled on the field.

Personally I'd like to keep to canons for now, but if majority interest is for OC's that wouldn't stop me from enjoying the game. I'd also like to keep combat freeform, but I wouldn't be against letting people take items and letting them RP using, perhaps also acting as a guide to how a character is built.

So anyone interested? Have suggestions or your own ideas? 

Koyume

Will there be any smexiness? If I were to play I'd probably be either Fiora or Lux.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Koyume on November 30, 2012, 10:03:02 PM
Will there be any smexiness? If I were to play I'd probably be either Fiora or Lux.

Ahri for me! Yays!
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Primarch

Quote from: Koyume on November 30, 2012, 10:03:02 PM

I don't see why not.

Koyume

Actually, Soraka would be awesome too.  :-\   Hard to decide when there are so many great characters to choose from.

Would you be taking the role of a GM or general storyteller? And did you have any kind of specific plot in mind already?

Primarch

I don't plan on being much of a GM or Storyteller, I'll be happy to resolve anything that comes up and kick off battles on the fields of justice but to be honest I'd expect players to have enough initiative to carry the plot once the game starts.

I was thinking about focusing on the Domacia/Noxian rivalry. Ideally we'd have a few players loyal to each City-State and some free agents up for recruitment. Every so often we'll have a battle in the Fields of Justice, while not on the fields people can follow personal plots, try convince people on the opposite faction to turncoat or enjoying the benefits of victory in the field, or suffering the shame of defeat.

kckolbe

How do you plan on handling battles, since they are such a major part of the setting?
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Primarch

Quote from: kckolbe on December 01, 2012, 09:05:54 PM
How do you plan on handling battles, since they are such a major part of the setting?

Largely freeform with a few guidelines so people don't do too much in a single post. For instance, we don't want characters running everywhere in a single post and then fighting everyone because that's a bit ridiculous. But being able to run the distance between first tower & mid tower in one turn assuming no other time consuming actions are taken would be reasonable.

I'd like to be able to leave it to people to resolve combat, but I imagine that could be a time consuming thing that would end up bogging down the game in general. So I'd limit time on the fields of justice. 15 posts per player, no set posting order instead once a fresh cycle of posting starts everyone post as soon as they can. So long as everyone gets in a post that's what matters. Player's that go inactive will be 'killed' and removed from the Field of Justice and we carry on. In the event combat can't be resolved by players I'll step in and call it depending on who fought the better fight. Ideally I'd like to have someone else involved as a co-referee for when I'm involved.

Sethala

I might be interested, depending on how this works out.  I'll probably play Zyra (yay for vine-rope bondage!)

NicciKotor

Naturally I am going to use my charm spell for evil, and turn girls over to the dark side of bisexualism.

Muywhahahahahaha!

Koyume

^ *Makes note to avoid the evil kitsune's skillshots*

Still can't make up my mind on Lux, Soraka, or Fiora. Guess I'll just have to roll a die.

Primarch

Well I'll set up an app and let people start putting things together, ideally it would be great if we had enough players for Summoner's Rift. But at a minimum we'll need 6 for Twisted Treeline.
Keep in mind, as this is a largely freeform game we'll work on the idea Champions don't "level up" you'll just always be maxed out. Items can be taken but they'll largely be aesthetic, unless you want to use them to imply your characters strengths/weaknesses.

[b]Player:[/b]
[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Faction:[/b] Demacia/Noxus/Free Agent
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler][center][img]URLHERE[/img][/center][/spoiler]

[b]Combat Style:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b]Further information:[/b] Link to character background page from http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_champions

kckolbe

If necessary, we could always semi-NPC champion teammates, which would allow for some dramatic moments without forcing a PC to lose.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Primarch

True but to be honest if the game doesn't generate enough interest to field full teams I personally wouldn't be interested in running it.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Primarch on December 02, 2012, 04:11:48 PM
True but to be honest if the game doesn't generate enough interest to field full teams I personally wouldn't be interested in running it.

Why bother with the fighting aspect in the first place? You can just summarize it and place plot points into it. Like losing a game and everyone being frustrated and so on, and kill stealing like a boss.

Primarch

Quote from: NicciKotor on December 02, 2012, 05:37:49 PM
Why bother with the fighting aspect in the first place? You can just summarize it and place plot points into it. Like losing a game and everyone being frustrated and so on, and kill stealing like a boss.

Possibly, personally I'd have more of an interest in the politics outside the Fields but a fight here and there could be fun.

What do people think in general?

Koyume

I could go either way. Ten players, to have a player for every champ in a Summoner's Rift battle, might be a little chaotic.

Sethala

Eh, I'm fine with most anything.  Though I'd be much happier if we could have sex in the battles... >.>

Koyume

Quote from: Sethala on December 02, 2012, 10:38:09 PM
Eh, I'm fine with most anything.  Though I'd be much happier if we could have sex in the battles... >.>

^Seconded.

SargentToughie

I might as well throw my hat into the 'interested' pile here, though I most certainly would be one to put forward the motion of requesting OCs.

Well anyway, here's a list of characters I wouldn't mind playing out, assuming multiple characters is alright.
Ezreal ( Ez/Lux shipper reporting for duty)
Jayce
a few female characters, though all the good ones seem to be taken. :P
Draaaaaaaaaaaven! And his smexy mustache!

I'd also be willing to play a few of the monsters/more evil characters for the sake of stirring up drama and potential plot points. The void monsters and the Jayce vs Viktor dynamics being particularly appealing to me. Particularly the 'future civil war' theory which believes that Pulsefire Ezreal comes from a future Valoran timeline where Viktor's started a robotic uprising (battlecast series) against the political forces of Valoran, and the people of Piltover develop the pulsefire systems to combat it, Full Metal Jayce being a prototype.

... I'm such a nerd.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

NicciKotor

Quote from: Primarch on December 02, 2012, 07:30:38 PM
Possibly, personally I'd have more of an interest in the politics outside the Fields but a fight here and there could be fun.

What do people think in general?

Just take the characters and put them into a new setting. Like a summer camp like environment for the champions to go to after season 2 ended and how much they deserve a break from all of the action. With naturally raunchy stuff happening and other plot twists for the DM to figure out. Something like some mystery in the woods for us to figure out and some such.

kckolbe

I think I will bow out of this.  Take care.

Intro Thread