Hunter and the Bitch. (F seeking hardass M)

Started by Damned Eternally, October 06, 2013, 02:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damned Eternally

QuoteThe woman the Southern Bay Area Police are searching for has been described as dangerous to the public. Answers to Dana, she is 5"10 with brown hair, although this could have been changed. The felon is described as muscular, tattooed and armed. Do not approach this woman.

Clicking the television off, Dana scowled at the old tube set before her. Surely everybody had updated that shit by now. Wasn't it all flat screens and stuff now? Well, not in this dingy little place, suppose you get what you pay for and this had been a freebie for blowing the owner, a fat sweaty man who's cock hadn't seen a mouth for quite some time it would seem.  Shuddering at the thought, Dana pulled the white tee over her head. Unconsciously she waited for her hair to tumble down her back, then remembered she had cut it short and dyed it black. Original, but it's amazing how much of a difference it had made to her appearance. The pixie cut had lengthened her neck and shoulders, her institution built muscles seemed less defined, even more so when hidden under floral shirts and accompanied with baggy jeans. Ladylike almost. Almost. The sleeves hid most of the ink but not all of it. Thankfully, the flowers on her wrist were pretty and easily explained away.

Dana had got it in memory of her Gran, the woman who'd raised her to be the tough nut, ok borderline psycho with a good sense of humour, that she was today. It was her Gran who'd encouraged her to join the military, it was her Gran who'd encouraged her to join the Special Ops when they had asked for her. It was her Gran who wrote to her in the Glasshouse every week without fail. Dana's Gran was the only person who knew who she really was. Compassionate Day Release for her funeral had been over 2 years ago. The warning on the TV had become a monthly favourite as the Police nor the Army had a clue as to where she could be. That's how Dana liked it.

(This is just a taster, a toe dipped in the water if you will.)

Ok, so that's just an idea. This character is not set in stone and I am looking to discuss a good storyline with anyone who is interested. I am looking for a strong male character to play against this woman. She will be a formidable character. You may have guessed she will be the Bitch. The Hunter can be a Cop, Bounty Hunter, Special Forces secret weapon, etc.

Please feel free to message me. I am looking for a person who is genuinely interested in working on this storyline and expanding the characters. There are no boundaries with this, comedy, action, sex, killing and all sorts will happen. The sex will not happen immediately. If you are happy with that and want to work up to an amazing sex scene, then message me with your idea for the male character and where you'd like the storyline to go x
Damned's Dirty Mind / My Games / Damned's Ideas
Tentatively Available for Games

My A's and A's
Updated 09/08/2018 14th Oct 2016

Not a daily poster, muse has been preoccupied with earning cash.