A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juggtacular

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Juggtacular

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Juggtacular

Senti

Its very rare for me to play a male..... but I may be thinking on one because this game is lovely.

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Lady Kitsune

Quote from: Senti on March 04, 2015, 03:26:44 PM
Its very rare for me to play a male..... but I may be thinking on one because this game is lovely.

I agree! I've been wanting to play one too but haven't found the right setting. Maybe here.... *thinkthinks*
I am working on it, I swear!

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

ElvenKitten

Been super busy with moving and will hopefully get my sheet in soon :D

Loves

Quote from: ElvenKitten on March 06, 2015, 05:50:22 PM
Been super busy with moving and will hopefully get my sheet in soon :D

no problem, she is yours for however long you would like her :)

good luck with your move!
ON HIATUS AGAIN

ElvenKitten

It's so surprising how much junk you can accumulate in 4 years

Loves

I moved into my house about 17 years ago, and there are still boxes in my storage room that I haven't opened from my previous house

>>
<<

frankly, I'm terrified to go in there :P
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Flower

Hey! I've been stalking this game for a bit and have finally found a character I would writing if permitted. Is it alright if I made the blue fairy? She appeared in Pinocchio.

Loves

certainly, if you have a name I'll throw it up on the character list :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Flower

I'll have to ponder a name. I should have one tomorrow though once I'm fresh-brained. :-)

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Flower

Philippa Grace.  :-)

edit: changed last name since I remembered Jack Frost

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Senti

Oh no the Blue Fairy you need to get tips from my son, he was the blue fairy...:P and was fabulous darlings. :). I could lend you the costume ...giggles.

Lady Kitsune

Quote from: la dame en noir on March 06, 2015, 04:40:08 AM
!!!!!!
Sorry if that was weird. I mean, I would like to play a male character role but there isn't a lot of opportunity to flex that particular writing skill for me on E. I had been thinking about doing a male character here maybe in the future when more of my time frees up.
I am working on it, I swear!

Tinkertoy

Becuase I am obviously not in love with the game nor am I having any fun....I am going to request the dibs on Merida, since Rampant dropped her. I think having grown up in Scotland might have flavoured my choice somewhat and I found the MOST amazing faceclaim. Laides and gents, I bring to you...Tina Rybakova

Also, Lovely GMs, after I have been boring my poor husband to death with talk about the game, he is now joining the site with the sole purpose of  joining us here. He really wants to play a grown, human Pinocchio...because he is a weirdo. So if he is a good boy and get's approved, expect some freakazoid to show up putting dibs on "the real boy"!!

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Loves

I have updated our character list to show the requests.  Including a guest that will be with us shortly.  ;)
ON HIATUS AGAIN