Hades Arena [EX, BDSM] In need of a sadistic Demon Prince!

Started by Lady Kitsune, May 04, 2011, 06:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: jayline on May 31, 2011, 05:01:32 AM
Seen. You think you're finally burned out, and suddenly it occurs to you to build a mine cart superhighway. Shortly after you realize that constructing a 60' statue of Megaman is far more important than that term paper, and that sleep is for the dead. @_@

Exactly! See, someone understands! ;D

But no, besides Minecraft being addictively fun I also have valid excuses for not being around lately. Summer classes have started and with the long weekend I've been bombarded with family (one day of which was spent without power, boo). And my puppy's ill/injured and I've been busy coddling him (more than usual) and attempting to nurse him back to health. :'(

I do plan on taking the Marquis spot though, as well as help Kitty with her NPC posts when needed.

-has been a terrible co-GM lately-  :-X

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

kaz

If there is still a need for slaves, I would love to join with a slave character.  let me know.

k x
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Lady Kitsune

Cool, post a profile for approval.   :-)

And no problem TSB!

Hush, My!  I will just have to do other things to grab your attention!
I am working on it, I swear!

Pockets

Player Name: Pockets
Character Name: Ahriman
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance:

Personality: Cold, heartless, and utterly ruthless
Powers/Skills: Being one of the original Fallen, Ahriman's power base is immense by anyone's standards. He's quick to do favors, always ensuring that those favors are paid back at the absolute most opportune time. Ahriman is also a potent magician, tactician, and diplomat.

Ahriman is a consummate manipulator. Able to manipulate all but the most agile minded into not only agreeing to his demands, but practically making them think it was their idea to begin with.

Obtenobration: Ahriman can manipulate the shadows and darkness is as clay to him. He can mold it, control it, and even give it life for short periods of time. This fearsome power has prevented his destruction at least once.

Bio: Ahriman stood with Lucifer against God in The First War. When they failed to defeat the forces of heaven, they were cast down stripped of their purity but not their powers. Ahriman had already been a powerful archangel in command of huge numbers of the Heavenly Host.

When cast down into Hell, Ahriman immediately set up shop. Doing work for others building his powerbase quickly and succinctly. He wanted to make sure he could either manipulate any up and comers into doing his building or so thoroughly discrediting them that their own actions became their own undoing.

Unlike many, Ahriman has not allowed his appearance to degenerate forcing him to maintain multiple forms. The only thing that he refuses to use are the tainted wings of his original form, now midnight black, marking him as one of the Fallen.

On/Offs: See mine.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Lady Kitsune

You are go to post your profile under characters.  Happy playing.
I am working on it, I swear!

Esoteric Myobi

Player Name: Esoteric Myobi
Character Name: Mnemosyne
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Human appearance and Semi-Demonic appearance

Personality: Mnemosyne is cold and calculating, she uses her cunning to take the most efficient route and once she has decided upon a path she'll do anything to reach her intended goal. A sadist at heart, she revels in both torture and a quick but bloody death.

Powers/Skills:

Human Form: Ability to manipulate the elements as long as they are readily available. While in this form, she is only able to control her own blood.
Demonic Form: Depending on how much she has shifted to her full demonic appearance, her powers increase. [Note: I doubt that she'll ever reach her full demonic appearance, the most will be as depicted in the picture. Though if ever, prepare for devastation.] She is able to freely conjure elements and is also able to control the blood of others -- as long as they are bleeding freely.

Bio: Named after the mother of the nine Muses, Mnemosyne was a child of prophecy born with powers known to none. With an innate ability to manipulate the elements before her, she was raised in a time of turmoil and trained to be the bringer of the end -- of peace. She was taught the ways of the sword at a young age, and her four mentors drilled her in the control of each of their special elements. By the time she became a young woman, she was hardened to battle and able to freely control all that air, water, earth, and fire offered her.

It seemed as if the prophecies had been correct, for with her at the lead, her army razed the grounds before them. Yet one fateful night, their enemy attacked under the cover of darkness. Unfazed at the thought of facing Mnemosyne, they were uncannily confident in their victory. And it was victory that they received.

Awaking in the depths of hell, Mnemosyne found herself facing a woman of inhuman beauty. She was dark and alluring, captivating and haunting at the same time with an underlying layer of barely detectable menace...the Queen of Darkness beckoned to her with a coy smile on her lips. Her enemies had sold their souls to the Queen in exchange for victory. A delicate hand motioned to the side, and there she saw the miserable forms of her enemy's wailing souls, writhing and begging for freedom. "You are free to do with them as you please." Flat, black eyes rested on the mass and disgust flickered for just a moment, yet her blade did not flash. "Spare their lives, for death is too good for them."

Her response pleased the Queen and Mnemosyne soon became her favorite. First taken in as an apprentice, later adopted into the royal family. It was from the Queen, one of the Princes at the time, that she learned her skill to manipulate blood.

Centuries passed and Mnemosyne had become a Marquis of her own right. She was no longer the woman who fought for righteous beliefs. Now, in Hell, she only slaughtered if asked or for her own personal gain and enjoyment. The centuries spent living amongst blood and torture had made its mark on her. The name of Mnemosyne was feared throughout Hell for both her accomplishments as well as her bloody deeds. Yet she never stepped into the ring of political battles, for her interest did not lie there. She stood loyal to her Queen and was content.

Recently, news reached her ears that the Queen of Darkness had fallen. Her own apprentice has revolted against her and led a coup to claim her throne of Prince.

There had only been one other apprentice besides Mnemosyne.

Now, Mnemosyne is the only apprentice and she wears her new status as Prince with pride in place of her fallen Queen.

On/Offs: Mnemosyne will do just about anything to achieve her goals. Whether it is to attain favors or to deal punishment, she has no limitations. [Though if you're still unsure, just send me a PM.]

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Esoteric Myobi

Cast thus far:

Princes:
Asmodeus played by jayline
Ahriman played by Pockets
Mnemosyne played by Esoteric Myobi

Slave Masters:
Alticus played by TheScarletBlade
Aldora played by Dashenka
Samael played by Muse

Slaves: Positions left: 3
Sarathiel played by lore
Adrianna played by minerva7790
Zehair Angelith played by AngelicBlade
Ashakiel played by Lady Kitsune
Adam Jefferson played by Vergil 1989
Liliana Vess played by FallenFeather

Marquis:

Hermes:
Sergio Cerberus the Third played by Ironwolf85

Character Thread - Please post your character sheets here once they have been approved.
OOC Thread - Join the rest of us and make introductions, or just chatter about the game. ;D

For anyone who would like to add this to their signature, just copy and paste the following code:

[float=right][url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=105869.0][img width=133 height=100]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/8/83/Mountain_Demon_-_Demonesses_-_Magical_Pictures.jpg[/img][/url][/float]

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

LadyMaayan

Player Name: Lady Maayan

Character name: Athena

Sexuality: Hetero

Appearance: Human

Personality:  Named after the Goddess of War for a reason. She is a mistress of steel. She is confident, hot-tempered and strong willed. Her answer for anything and everything lies in a challenge of blades. Courageous and stubborn, to her detriment at times, she seldom backs down, be it man or fight.

Powers/Skills: She is an excellent swordswoman, a skilled warrior. Skilled with a bow, she prefers steel in her hand, dual swords to be exact. Fleet of foot, quick to assess and adapts to any situation. She was trained to the sword, using one hand then the other, making it possible for either hand to be her main.

Bio: Born into a war torn land, Athena grew up wanting nothing more than to right the wrongs in her homeland. Names after the Goddess of War, she bears a small sigil on the inside of her upper right arm, given to her by the Goddess herself when the girl came of age. Athena was trained by the best teachers that could be procured in her time and a few sent down from the goddess’ own temple. Other than currying favor with the goddess, Athena made her own way in the world.

With the advent of her parents being killed in the war, Athena went on an a blood-crazed need for revenge, slaughtering all those who were responsible and then some. With the taste of blood in her mouth, she took more lives than her patron goddess herself could forgive. The charge among the gods was simple, the young woman must atone, to live for eternity, in the Pits of Hell. Cast down into Hell, Athena finds herself alone with just her swords.

O/O: See mine
~Sexuality is a state of being, sensuality is a state of mind~ ~Me
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before." ~ Marilyn Monroe

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game, LadayMaayan. And to Elliquiy as well! I hope you're enjoying the forums so far. ^^

Please move your character sheet to our character thread and join the other players for random chattering/questions about the game in our OOC thread. Once you've gotten yourself comfortable, you may want to read our posts thus far and then feel free to post an introduction for Athena in our IC thread.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

LadyMaayan

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on June 04, 2011, 09:25:38 PM
Welcome to the game, LadayMaayan. And to Elliquiy as well! I hope you're enjoying the forums so far. ^^

Please move your character sheet to our character thread and join the other players for random chattering/questions about the game in our OOC thread. Once you've gotten yourself comfortable, you may want to read our posts thus far and then feel free to post an introduction for Athena in our IC thread.

Please, call me Maay. Thanks so much and yes, I have been enjoying the forums. It's nice to be here. I've been already reading up on the posts thus far and have been giving thought to Athena's intro. I should have something in a couple of days.
~Sexuality is a state of being, sensuality is a state of mind~ ~Me
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before." ~ Marilyn Monroe

Lithium

Player Name: Lithium

Character Name: Herja

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Stoic, brave and proud. Too proud for an agent of the heavens, even, many would argue. She keeps up her valiant warrior facade a vast majority of the time, making it very difficult to get her to open up or express her feelings. She hates weakness, and her main concern has always been defeating the forces of darkness first, with the protection of the innocent being a distant second. Demons are the things that she loathes the most, though. She's cut down thousands of them already and wouldn't hesitate to exterminate every single last one of them if given the opportunity. Apart from the destruction of her mortal enemies, the glory and honor of victory have generally been the driving force behind Herja's actions.

Powers/Skills: Having been born and raised as a warrior, Herja has had hundreds of years to master the art of battle, during which time she's become extremely proficient at it. Her wings also provide her with a big advantage over adversaries that do not possess the gift of flight, although her ability to fly is severely reduced by her slave collar. In addition to the enhanced strength and speed that all divine being and demons possess, Herja is also blessed with incredible grace which makes her actions appear fluid and effortless. Her final power consists of the ability to concentrate pure light and transform it into a weapon, although it's significantly harder for her to employ it down in the depths of hell, and even harder still with the collar around her neck.

Bio: Almost 8 centuries ago, the Valkyrie known as Herja was born in the heavens high above the Earth. Having been created with the main purpose of going to war against the legions of Lucifer himself, she dutifully carried out her mission for hundreds of year after having undertaken her training. In terms of pure martial prowess, she was considered one of the best warriors that heaven had to offer, although her overly bloodthirsty nature made advancing through the ranks considerably more difficult. In an effort to prove herself worthy of the position of Arch Valkyrie, Herja began setting off on increasingly perilous adventures, often leading many of the soldiers under her command to their dooms as she charged into seemingly impossible scenarios.

It was during one of these desperate battles where her troops were outnumbered four to one that her skill was finally not enough to pull her through. Having been distracted as she was forced to defend herself from all angles, Herja was unable to avoid the demonic beast that pounced on her from behind and began dragging her down towards the infernal pits of hell. She'd lost the use of her wings while grappling with the beast, as the creatures powerful arms kept them tightly pressed against her body, so she had no choice but to try fighting it off. It was to no avail, unfortunately, and the two of them violently crashed on to the surface of the underworld like a comet. The devastating impact finally shook the beast loose, allowing a badly injured Herja to finish it off, but the damage had already been done.

Trapped in the nightmarish abyss of Hades, there was no way to fly out anymore. Herja's only chance to escape was to find out how the demons traveled in and out f their home, but that was obviously no easy task. Despite her efforts to blend in, she was never able to fool the residents of hell for very long, and therefore had to constantly fight for her life with tooth and nail. Amazingly, she managed to keep it up for months, but it had only been a matter of time from the start until she could not carry on any longer. Having finally been vanquished by one of the slave masters' minions, the dauntless Valkyrie was shackled, collared and brought to the arena to serve as entertainment for Hades' social elite.

On/Offs: Having a very strong personality, Herja naturally enjoys being on top and in control of any situation. However, being with someone who could challenge her for control and even turn the tables on her (in a consensual scenario) would be the thing that really gets her off. On the other hand, being humiliated, degraded or stripped of her pride would be some of her greatest fears.

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game, Lithium. I'm looking forward to seeing Herja in action. =)

Feel free to post her up with the rest of our character sheets and take your time reading through our posts so far. Post your introduction whenever you feel ready to do so. ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

AngelicBlade

Esoteric Myobi

Currently still searching for a player to fill in the role of Prince!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

DudelRok

Player Name: Dudel
Character Name: “(The) Grand General” Eviscerating
Sexuality: N/A (Has no actual sexual attractions)

Appearance:  First and foremost, Eviscerating has no weak human form. His body is strong and proud, a six foot tall monster designed to his own liking with the help of dark underworld wizards. A combination of his own magic with that of enchanted stone to fortify his body for the combat he experienced every single un-day of his never-ending life. Both his legs, his entire left arm from shoulder to fingers, the front of his chest and his lower jaw are made of this indestructible substance. However this came at a cost of appearance, the magics of the stones tainting his once beautiful skin and turning it to that of rotting and dripping flesh.

The Grand General is a creature of fear and hatred, his eyes glowing a deep red, his hulking figure pressing the ground he stands deep like a crater when he walks. His weight not measurable by mer human understandings, but know should he fall upon you then you will certainly perish in agony. That stone arm and hand of his like a claw, capable of easily ripping metal let alone that of flesh. Teeth sharp like blades, capable of crushing fresh bone within his maw with little more than a grin to follow. Two large horns protude from his forehead, sharp like daggers yet are grooved with a corkscrew design, as if he has filed them in this particular manner.

What clenches the appearance of this creature, however, is what he has willingly given up for his power. Namely being his genitals are now gone, only smooth rock with ancient symbols remain, up to the point where his waist and hips. He wears no clothes to speak of, making sure all see everything that he has purposefully made himself into, and even flashing off the large great hammer which sits in the holster especially grafted to his back out of his own bones. A true twisting tale of personalized looks and appearance.

Personality: Eviscerating is a thing of anger and agony, his mind frequently having flashes of violence; flashes which he even more frequently acts upon to the point of rape, cannibalism, defecation, and mutilation. He is the epitome of fueled anger, having a hate for everything that is not himself or The Lord and Master (Satan/etc) who runs all what can be seen. However there is respect for the honored position he was grated, so while he may bite those who look in his direction he’ll try not to upset his current seat as one of the Princes of his praised kingdom.

Powers/Skills:

Strength: Between his natural aggression and enchantment upon his body, he is not to be trifled with when it comes to physical blows. The hammer upon his back weighing half as much as he does yet being able to swing it about as if it was made of air.

Intimidation: Between his physical appearance and natural aggression, intimidation (and things similar to it) are very easily handled.

Dirty Tactics: Not something typically seen day-to-day, but it was this knowledge (coupled with some minor military training) which granted him the position he currently holds. A master of tactics and dirty tricks, he does what needs doing in order to win.

Bio:  One of Hell’s greatest combatants turned to one of Hell’s greatest warriors, turned to one of Hell’s greatest generals turned (soon) to one of Hell’s greatest leaders. Thanks to Eviscerating’s behavior, ruthlessness and all around nasty behavior he has survived everything Hell has tossed at him. Many took notice and offered slow advancement, from nothing more than one to fight within the arena to one leading armies against heaven. Prior to it all he did not even have a name, and the name he now holds was given to him by those who he battled.

What happened to The Great General’s body was done by his own request after having been given the chance to leave the arena and fight for Hell. After his first combat it turned out that his own strength and will were not going to get him far enough, so pacts were made and trades started to happen. After a short time of self pain, torture and dismemberment, the creature known as Eviscerating came to be... not far after did he win a great battle in Hell’s name and was given his title by The Lord and Master himself.

From there more favors where earned and more favor granted, now a Prince in line for the thrown as a personally selected breed of beast made perfect to rule Hell and bring it to glory as it should have had since the dawn of time and creation. Not much is known about his life on Earth, or as a mortal, and Eviscerating tends to fucking keep it that way.

"Hail The Lord and Master! For Hell and it's glory! I will succeed in all I do."

On/Offs:

Character Never Submissive. Otherwise, none.

Player: I don’t get off on half of this stuff sexually speaking, however Eviscerating is who he is. If confused, view my O/O Thread for possible clarification or just ask.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Esoteric Myobi

Looks like Eviscerating will make a terrifying Prince. =) You have my approval, though we'll have to see what Lady Kitsune thinks as well. ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

DudelRok, welcome to the game. ^^ Lady Kitsune has given you the thumbs up of approval. Please move your character sheet over to our character thread and join us in OOC or in-game.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

DudelRok

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on July 06, 2011, 08:39:29 AM
DudelRok, welcome to the game. ^^ Lady Kitsune has given you the thumbs up of approval. Please move your character sheet over to our character thread and join us in OOC or in-game.

Can do.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Esoteric Myobi

Currently searching for people to fill in the role of slave master! Ladies, don't be shy to try out for the spot!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

MagicalPen

This (and the PM) has caught my attention. Tentatively mark me down for the role of Slave Master. Now I will look for a Human and Demon form picture of him.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Esoteric Myobi

Glad to know you're interested, Eeyore! Looking forward to seeing your character sheet. ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

MagicalPen

Player Name: Eeyore
Character Name: Ragnor
Sexuality: Hetero
Role: Slave Master

Appearance: (Click Image to Enlarge)

In Human form, Ragnor appears as a man from the Wild North, wearing nothing but fur coverings and armor. His skin is covered in the markings of the Demon Lord he sold his soul to, granting him great strength and skill. His body is well muscled and scarred and he would strike a handsome figure if not for the fire that burns in his eyes.

In Demon form, granted to him by his lord, his muscles are accentuated and he looks vastly human, if not for the horns that protrude from his shoulders and head. One can not ignore the wings either as they grant him the ability of flight - all gifts from his original Demon Lord.

Personality: Ragnor is full of rage and sorrow. He is quick to anger and quicker still to strike out because of it. He is still adjusting to his new life but is quickly learning that he enjoys his sense of power. He knows it will never bring back his family, but he is content with being able to inflict pain and death and suffering on the sorts of people that murdered his family.

Skills and Powers: In Human form, the powers gifted onto him are Immunity to Fire, Hardened Skin (making it harder to wound him), and enhancements to Speed, Agility, and Strength.

In Demon Form, all of his powers and skills are increased ten-fold and he is granted the ability to Control Fire as well.

Bio: Ragnor is a man of the Wild North, used to living a tribal life. He was the son of the Tribe Leader and was well versed in the ways of the Warrior. His people, small in number, had to rely on fighting skill, tactics, and agility in order to survive. There were few better then his people at moving silently through the woods or mountains. Ragnors life was content, until THEY came.

THEY were 'civilized' people looking to claim new territory. When the Tribes refused to leave their hereditary lands, the 'civilized' people sent in their Armies. At first, the Tribes fought well, but there always seemed to be an endless supply of enemy soldiers to kill. Slowly, but surely, the Tribes started to fall back. Ragnors Tribe decided it would be better to make peace with these Southern Warrior and set up a meeting. However, treachery was afoot and the Southern Warriors massacred Ragnors Tribe. Ragnor, only 18 years old, managed to escape. It was then that he made a pact with the Devil, asking for greater strength and skills so that he could smite his enemies. Little did he know that the Devil was actually listening.

Ragnor awoke in the morning with no memory of the night, but with the feeling of fire coursing through his veins, his body covered in dark tattoos. He soon learned of his new powers and exacted revenge on his family, slaying hundreds of Southern Soldiers before finally being overwhelmed by their numbers. Waking up in the Underwold, his Demon Lord took him under his wing and taught him many things.

Now he is branching out on his own for the first time, as a Slave Master. He had fought many battles in the Arena himself.

On/Offs: No M/M, Scat, see Signature for more.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game, Eeyore! I'm sure you'll make for a lovely Slave Master. Please move your character sheet over to our character thread and join us in OOC or in-game. Looking forward to reading your posts! =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

Once again, we're currently searching for people to fill in the roles of both slaves and slave masters! If anyone is interested, please post up your character sheet here.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~