News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Anthro romance

Started by craeric, March 06, 2018, 10:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craeric

Hi all.  I am in the mood for something (Probably) Somewhat tamer than my usual request, though I am not above an enslavement RP in it.  I would like a story- fantasy, Science fiction, shadowrun, whatever- with a Human male and an anthro (Mousegirl preferably) Female.  I would prefer to be the guy, but again am fine being the mousegirl.

A few Ideas ("I" being the human guy)
The petshop: Anthros are a bred or accidental mutation or whatever and considered a sub human, slave race.  "pet shops' are open around the world as, basically, sex (Usually) slave warehouses.  I find you in one, and buy you- but we end up much more than master and slave.

The ever popular, for me, smuggler and stowaway- Either way (Human smuggler/alien cutie stowaway or pretty alien smuggler/earthboy stowaway).  Either enslavement of the stowaway or the captain is lonely and lets him/her work for passage- and friendship/romance comes either way. 

Fantasy kingdom- Either arranged marriage between a prince and inhuman but gorgeous princess that becomes a perfectly arranged marriage (TV tropes warning) or prince conquering a people and noticing a young maid among them for his slave harem... of course his official concubine has recently died, perhaps she can still salvage something...

Shadowrun, as mentioned- Shaman runner perhaps and cute surgeling- probably met on a run (Maybe you were kidnapped and I was hired to get you back or something.  Of course Mr. Johnson- your father- is gunned down so I become guardian- and later lover.)

I'm game to discuss other ideas of course too.  and yet this is a current itch I would like to scratch and see if a successful RP thread can develop from.