Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janeilbennett

Nope, used to have some cosplays from from video games but not anymore.

The next person doesn't listen to Paul McCartney's - Wonderful Christmas Time.
Ons and Offs
Janeilbennett is about, can be reached and only in the house when called.
Open to New RP's; please see On/Offs.
"What's with that lame outfit?"
"Hmph. I can say the same about yours."
"Marketing, marketing. Unlike you, my chest gives hopes and dreams to people."
-Macross Frontier

yobo

Not right now.

The next person loves Christmas music.

Peccavi

Loves!!! I'm one of those "as soon as Halloween is done start listening to Christmas music" people!  :D :D

The next person has BIG plans for the coming weekend!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

CassieBear

If you really want to count work as "big plans" sure.

Next person is all ready for Christmas, presents bought and wrapped, tree trimmed, and the lights on the house.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 0 of 4

Sara Nilsson

well.. I am ready meaning no presents, no decorations of any kind. Don't celebrate it :)

Next person is really tired of all the christmas songs already

Nico

No. I like most of them and the rest? No big deal, it's just songs and in two weeks, nobody will play them anymore until next holiday season.

The next person is snowed in.

DarkEnigma

Nope, not a speck of snow!

The next person has a weird laugh.

Captain Maltese

Not that I am aware of.

The next person can play an instrument.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Nico

Yep.

The next person cannot stand christmas cookies.

Ephemeral

You would be mostly correct!

I'm thinking the next person is a dog person instead of a cat person!

Despairs

Cat person, dogs are terrified of me. The only dog that comes near me is the German Shepard.

The next person is a pro when it comes to FIFA 19.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

I haven't played any kind of sports games since Pole Position. On a Commodore 64.

The next person can use a welding iron and has built something with it. That worked.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Skadii

Absolutely not.

The next person dabbles in witchcraft.

Captain Maltese

One civilisation's witch is another civilization's helper. I know I would have been dealt with quite severely in another time and place.

The next person can see auras.

Tilt

Naw, nothing very witchy about me. If I could see auras I'd probably be a better judge of character, though.

The next person has at least tried to cast a spell before.

SueshiRoll

I have! Back in my edgier days, I used to want to do seances and cast spells on people so I'd look up easy ones and try them. What do you know? They didn't work. Lol

The next person prefers PC over console gaming.

Captain Maltese

Yeah. Never owned a console game in my life. But every 2-3 years I might buy a computer game. Blame my short attention span but I need those pause and save buttons if I am ever going to finish.

The next person have made music and published it, one way or another.

Wolf O Donnel

Nope, not musical in the slightest. Well, I can play the drums competently, but not so much that I have published it or been on videos.

The next person considers themselves to be Artistic.

Lynnie

I do, I sing, play music, draw, and create things!

The next person isn't super excited about the holdiays.

Captain Maltese

It is an important time of the year for me. Good food, traditions and rituals, relatives visiting and being visited for a few days. There's gifts to give and thoughts to people I am not in much contact with otherwise. Spirituality too.

The next person has one unusual tradition for the season.

yobo

I'm not really that into traditions, so no.

The next person likes to sing in the shower.

Captain Maltese

My singing voice can curdle milk, so no.

The next person remember when homes came with bath tubs.

Despairs

No. The next person is looking forward to April Fool's day.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Peccavi

Oh no. I actually hate April Fools day!

The next person has a trophy for something sitting on a shelf somewhere!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Nico

Yes.

The next person has never ordered anything online.