The Creative Lie Game

Started by Nadir, March 19, 2009, 06:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg MD

Darius is highly aroused at the fact that he and I have been having a post war in this game. It's his way of flirting with me.

(shucks, I had posted that right when Tachi was posting, so for Tachi:)

Tachi doesn't really have white hair. He went bald young like Charles Xavier.

Tachi

Greg doesn't know that his hair is really fungi.

Lady Annabelle

Tachi doesn't know that the key to all of his locks are right in front of his face.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Greg MD

Lady Annabelle is a sweet princess by day, and a burlesque dancer by night. She told me!  ;)

Shiri

Greg is planning on hitting up the nearest Q-mart for their endless supply of breath mints and pain relievers.

Lady Annabelle

The flashing lights of Shiri's hat are powered by tiny souls that are trying to escape her mind.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Duncan

Lady is really Hugh Hefner.

Tachi

Duncan is actually hiding from the government.

Greg MD

Tachi wants to lead a one world government.

Tachi

Greg MD is actually the succubus.

ShrowdedPoet

Tachi likes to mop floors with his\her (sorry can't see gender on my phone) tongue.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Greg MD

Shrowded likes to mop herself with her tongue.

Lady Annabelle

Greg is actually not a doctor.  He's only a dentist.   ;D

/Seinfeld reference.

Lady Haven

Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Beguile's Mistress

Lady Haven isn't very good looking

PaleEnchantress

Beguile's Mistress is the leader of the underground freedom ring that smuggles  breast implants to men and women in underprivileged nations.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Jag

PaleEnchantress searches for leprechauns while wearing    Dr. Frank-N-Furter's outfit, but only during a full moon.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

MasterMischief

Michi No Sora shoots about three under par.

Beguile's Mistress

MasterMischief is pure as the driven snow.

DarkAngel

Beguile's Mistress only wears soft cotton as her lingerie