"I woke up this morning as a MILF and I think I'm stuck." {Seeking M or F)

Started by beautifulexhale, September 09, 2015, 05:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beautifulexhale

I awoke to the sun hitting my eyes. I stirred, and put a pillow over my face. My head was pounding for some reason. I couldn't even remember falling asleep last night. I hope Monica -- wait -- Mallory? That sounds right. I hope that cab took her home. The dark warmth of the pillow felt good, but it was quickly interrupted by a distinct buzzing sound. I groaned, and removed the pillow from my face and looked at the white iPhone -- in it's pink bedazzled case -- vibrating on the night stand.

I sighed. Mallory/Monica probably left it here last night. I reached out from under the covers with my left hand and froze. The giant diamond wedding band and the long French tip acrylic nails gave me pause, but things hadn't quite registered yet. I shut my eyes tight. This hangover was going to be a killer. I rolled onto my back and felt an odd weight on my chest and before I could process that my bladder started to scream for attention. I threw the covers back and started toward the master bathroom to relieve my bladder. Wait a second ... I didn't have a master bathroom. I had a shoebox apartment in the -- stop. I remember Mallory/Monica mentioned something about going back to her place, but she didn't mention she was so well off. The bathroom was luxurious with a waterfall shower and a jacuzzi tub.

I almost toppled over as my body felt so strange. How much did I drink last night? Even my center of gravity felt off and it felt like I was carrying a bag of grapefruit on my chest. I stumbled forward on the tiled floor and decided to look up into the mirror to see how bad the damage was and my knees almost buckled when I saw the reflection there.

I screamed -- then quickly clasped my hands over my mouth as the high pitch yelp left my mouth.

I stared at myself in the cream colored silk nightgown my new buxom bod was in. The garment stopped mid thigh and was about as thin as a tissue. With the tussled, red mane, the pale skin, and the wide hips with the flat tummy I looked like something out of pinup magazine. My hands trembled as I slowly lifted the nightgown up and ...

"Oh shit ...," I croaked. "Oh shit ... Oh shit ..."

I fled back into the bedroom and grabbed the matching silk robe off one of the easy chairs and slipped into it. First order of business was to get downstairs and figure out what the hell was going on. It took me a bit, but I finally found the stairwell and walked into the impressively built kitchen. A  young girl standing at the island counter looked up from her bowl of cereal. She frowned.

"Everything okay, mom? You look faint."

When you message me let's work on some backstory and see if we have chemistry. I'd love to be able to get a long form story out of this and have some fun. I'm looking for something with a slow, intense build up, and something sensual and very erotic. Simple enough? Awesome. Let's have fun!