If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Oooh yeah - I am something of a masquerade aficionado so I'd know where to get the very best masks for us!

If I invited you to join me at a masquerade ball, would you be excited to join me?

SummerWhispers

Of course I would hunt on the internet for the very best costumes for us.

If I wore pink would you wear purple?

Breathless Intent

Oh I do look good in purple...(red is more my color, but purple is lovely too).

If I wanted to put a feather in my hair, would you think I looked snazzy?

SummerWhispers

Yes , especially if we were going to the carnival.

If I found us a couple of guys, would you like it if they kept their masks on during ah....well alone time.

TaintedAndDelish

Sure, why not ;)

If took you into my office for your checkup before everyone else, would you thank me?

Undeniable Sin

Depends on if your stethoscope was cold.

If you gave me a checkup would you be a professional or naughty Doctor?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Insanityenviesme

Oh definitely naughty!

If I were naughty and you figured out, would you tell on me?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

No

If I left you to take the blame for something I did would you hate me?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

No, I would not. I have already done that so many times.  LOL

Do you think that not being afraid of taking the blame for someone else's faults is sadistic?

Autumn52

No it is not sadistic. However how will that person learn from their mistakes if they never have to face them?

If I was a tattle tale and told on the other person would you be mad?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

SummerWhispers

Maybe depends on what they did.

If I helped you compose a love letter, would you help me with a introduction to  meet a new mate?

Autumn52

sure why not

If I groped you on a bus would you slap me?

Captain Maltese

No, I would rearrange my clothes to allow you better and more discrete access.

If I stole a police car, would you drive the car to escape the following cop vehicles while I let my hands roam all over you?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

NO, you should be laying down gun fire on the following police cars. We can celebrate properly when we escape.

If I rented a holiday house on a deserted island and had you kidnapped and brought to me for sexual fun would you be mad?

Captain Maltese

I think I would react to being kidnapped in such a way that the kidnapping team would be lucky to escape alive, or at least to die without too much unnecessary violence and pain. I like my freedom. So yeah, I would probably be mad until I realized that it was just a stageup for kinky sex, at which point I would make heartfelt apologies to the maimed helpers before forgiving you and getting on with the sex.

If I kidnapped you in turn, would you behave any better?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Autumn52

Nope, I can promise you that if I were ever kidnapped I would fight tooth and nail and their would be blood and pestilence, this I promise.

If I apologized for the kidnapping and offered you anything you wanted would that make up for it?

Undeniable Sin

Yes, although don't blame me if I used your offer to torture you a little for scaring the crap out of me.

If I went too far, trying to get back at you, would you hate me?

Insanityenviesme

depends on your definition of far, I suppose..

If I were inclined towards revenge, would you make things challenging?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Captain Maltese

Revenge is good, at least when it is justifiable. Making the kind of revenge than stops the feud permanently is better.

If I gave you a week to redeem yourself before revenge was exacted, how would you use that week?

Undeniable Sin

It would depend on the level of revenge being exacted. If my life were in peril, I would spend it wondering how I could have such horrible luck.

If I threw myself on your mercy, and begged for a chance to make restitution, would you grant it?

Endorphin

Yes, if you impressed me with acts of 'service'. hehe.

If I offered you restitution, would you take it?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Undeniable Sin

Yes, and thank you pitifully for understanding.

If I didn't know how to make it up to you, would you offer an idea?

SummerWhispers

Certainly

If I cooked us dinner would you make drinks for us afterwards?

Captain Maltese

Sure. I can mix a drink, or would you like a proper glass of wine?

If I suggested a bit of post-dinner dancing, would you prefer swing or tango or waltz?

TheLegionary

That is hard. Assuming you were a female (LOL), I would go for swing... I have always envied those who can dance tango. As regards waltz, I think that it is danced only in Austria.

If I invited you to dance, would you let me conduct you?