A Demanding Boss (

Started by Blinkin, November 24, 2015, 06:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

David has his life in order and everything has pretty much fallen right into place for him. A loving wife, a new baby keeping them awake all night and a career that he loves. Things are going along just fine for him and he’s up for a big promotion that just might let his wife, Karen, be the stay-at-home mother that she’s always wanted to be for their 6 week old bouncing baby daughter.

Then, it’s the big day… The regional VP gives him a call and invites him to stop by her office at the end of the day; it has to be about that promotion that he’s been working years for. Sure, it’ll require more hours, but the 20% pay increase would be worth it, right?

Things are going well at the meeting; the VP, Christine Warner, seems to like what she’s seeing… perhaps too much. Suddenly, a business meeting becomes something else when she starts to rub his shoulders, talking about perks and bonuses… and her lips meet his… she’s pulling his hands up to her breasts and she strattling his lap… her hand’s in his pants and she’s whispering “Fuck me David.” When it’s over, the beauty climbs off and smiles, “Welcome to the management team David, I’m looking forward to working with you.” It’s clear that he’s just cheated on his wife and Christine isn’t going to be satisfied with just once… if he wants to keep his job, he’s going to have to perform.

And, just when he’s feeling lower than a stock trader on Wall Street, he goes home to a candlelight dinner and his wife is smiling that smile, “Guess what… the Doctor says that we can do… it again Honey… It’s been a long time, but.. take me up stairs?”

What’s a guy to do? How does he handle a boss who expects him to keep her happy and a wife who’s just trying to love him?

I'm simply looking for someone to play one of the roles, thDavid or Karen/Christine. I'll take either side of the story. The names are merely place markers and the story is open to significant alteration to fit my partners interest. PM me and we can talk about it.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.