Wyverns Mate (Extreme, Open)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, September 30, 2009, 07:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyelizabeth

The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: ladyelizabeth on December 14, 2009, 12:24:17 AM
Any room for a female chara?

We have plenty of room for another female character.  If you don't mind creating a female Dark One, than we would love to have you.^^.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ladyelizabeth

The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: ladyelizabeth on December 14, 2009, 01:10:24 AM
I will get started on it :)  ty

Oh no problem, I'm happy to have you, and I can say that everyone is to:)  You'll be helping to build up our Dark One group!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

~Attention anyone who is interested in joining the game~

We are in need of a few more Dark One characters to join the ranks within our group.  But in the interest of being specific I am going to make a small(really small) list of what kind of Dark Ones we specifically need.  The list will go from most needed to least needed at the moment.

• Militant Dark Ones - In other words Dark Ones who are focused on racial 'purity,'  those who feel that they are the natural leaders, and as such are superior than any other 'other world', and 'human world' race.  They are the main rivals to the Dragons, and the Coop who threaten this ideal. 

This group believe it or not is not the antagonist in this game, but rather the norm, just as the Dragon side is.  The antagonists of this game are the Co-Op.

• Rogue Dark Ones - The Antagonist's - They are comprised of those who do not wish to remain on the side of the Militant Dark Ones, so they join the Co-Op.  They join for a vast number of reasons, some to stop the oncoming war they feel looming between the Dark Ones and the Dragons, some because they feel they will gain more by switching sides, and some because they are bound to the Demon Lord funding the Co-Op, and their experimentation's.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's