End to end (Partial Archive)

Started by Mordred, May 03, 2012, 04:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chivalrousdeviant

Languid.

You know, that's not a half bad suggestion, Kadie. *Returns creepy eyebrow waggle.*

And it would be hard not to like her! :D

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

Dachsund

*high fives both*

Well, I'm honored :)

How are you two?
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

chivalrousdeviant

Devious.

I'm doing alright! Went out and got most of things I'm gonna need for my dorm. How about you?

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

Sexy.

I'm alright. Hung over, sleepy, aching all over, but I'm alright :)

chivalrousdeviant

Awwwww poor you. *Hugs you* I wish that I could help somehow. :P I'm glad you're alright though! :)

Yeti.

sweetgirl91

Igloo

Have you seen Epic Rap Battles Of History?

chivalrousdeviant

Ogle.

no, but the name sounds familiar. Is it literally just historical figures rap battling? :D

sweetgirl91

Pretty much :)

Hitler vs. Darth Vader, Shakespeare vs Dr. Seuss, Mario Brothers vs Wright brothers, Justin Bieber vs. Beethoven, so on and so forth.

Explain

chivalrousdeviant

Natural.

Oh my god. That's fantastic. I think I'm gonna go listen to the Shakespeare vs. Dr. Seuss one after I finish Zombieland. :D

sweetgirl91

Lake

I knew you would like that one :) They're hilarious. I think my favorite part of the Hitler vs. Darth Vader was him force grabbing Hitler by the throat and saying "Suck my robot balls." lmao

I love Zombieland. (This is only a half truth, I mostly just love Jesse Eisenberg and Woody Harrelson.

chivalrousdeviant

Ergo.

I just watched it, it was fantastic! :D Thanks for showing me it. :D

I love Zombieland too! (This is a whole truth. I also love Jessie Eisenberg and Woody Harrelson and Emma Stone. :D)

sweetgirl91

Optical

Yeah, they're all really funny. :) What are you up to tonight?

chivalrousdeviant

Licking.

They are. I just watched most of them, I think hahaha. :D The Hitler Vs. Darth Vader one was really funny. :)

You might enjoy this! It's this guy named Watsky rapping ridiculously fast. :D

Watsky raps fast

Not much really! Just posting on here, hoping I get approved, playing video games, and watching movies. :) I did a bunch of packing earlier, so I can be lazy now. :) How about you?

sweetgirl91

Gush

Oh my god I love that :D

Yeah, pretty much the same, listening to music, posting here, looking for cute crochet patterns :) I found a cute little cow :)

http://www.instructables.com/id/Cow-Tipping-the-Humane-Way/

chivalrousdeviant

Hooker.

Really? :D Then maybe you'll enjoy this- the backstory you have to know is he was offered a quarter of a million dollars to do a phone commercial and he turned it down. :D

Awesome phone commercial

D'awwwwww! That's so cute! :D And that sounds like a pretty good night! :)

Dez

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Dez

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Dez

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

chivalrousdeviant

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

chivalrousdeviant

Dez