Some ideas for a 1on1 roleplay..

Started by Cody, February 18, 2010, 11:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cody

So while i wait to get approved, i thought id try a non-adult roleplay. I prefer to have my partner be female mainly because when it comes to guys i get very competitive and kinda argumentative...heres what i was thinking:

*A small town called Lomax in Illinois is starting to fill up with new comers wanting to participate in its Underground Fighting Tournaments(UFT). The son of the leader of this organization,18 year old Cody Bryant(me), is a good fighter but has no interest in competing. All he wants is to adventure into the mysterious woods that covers 300 acres of land on the edge of town and find the lost arsenal of weapons that was supposedly left there by early viking warriors. Along the way he meets a local bartender(you) named(what ever you want her name to be) being carried away by a few of the competitors in the tournament, so Cody rushes in to break it up...(Im open to other ideas or suggestions for change!)*

*In Renton, WA. there is a UFO sighting and a few people go missing, including Cody Flare, an 18 year old Senior at a local highschool. While authorities in the town are looking for the missing, the captives are aboard the UFO surrounded by Human-like aliens which only have a few minor differences(can discuss these) while aboard, Cody meets a young Alien girl(you) around his age who finds an interest in him and tries to talk the elders into letting him go to learn from him(as with the other one, we can discuss changes or ideas*

Im also open to ideas about other settings :D
Cody has requested an indefinite account restriction.

Secretwriter

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Cody

ok, any ideas or changes for it? and what would you like your name to be?

Secretwriter

Her name would be Jessica. Hmmm... No changes as of yet. It's a pretty bare idea, and I like to see what the characters do on their own.

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Cody

Ok so do i just start the RP in the main forum or what lol? Or want to do it in IM? i have a msn,YIM, and aim if youd prefer that...

Secretwriter

We can't exchange IM info unless you're approved.

We'd do it in the Non-Adult forum, yes. ^.^ 

Cody

AAA111

Would you be interested in any kind of roleplay like former best friends, ex-boyfriend and girlfriend, or something along those lines ?