The unravelling of the Madsens

Started by Rarasoh, December 11, 2015, 01:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rarasoh

Rara's crystalline orbs had widened all of a sudden as she eyed the leading nurse of her brother and father, rolling her tongue across her cheek she took Sophias face gently within her hands and stroked her thumb over the small childs cheek. "We're Madsens.. It'll take an army of tanks to take us down for good. Though.. I do have an idea." She gestured Sophia to stand by Camerons side as she walked to the nurses station and knocked on the door even unzipping her hoody a little with a faint sigh. "Doctor Constantino?" She asked with a soft voice with her hand tapping lightly on the door frame, "Can I perhaps.. Bother you a moment?"

She fluttered her lashes softly and innocently toyed with the strings dangling from her hood, wrapping the faint rope around her finger and chewed on her lip anxiously. When the doctor was looking she would wink to her siblings before rolling her attention back to the doctor with a saddening sigh even adding a pitiful sniffle for effect.
No-one told me that returning would require writing essays.
I'll be crying in my corner.
S.Darko#1285

O/O's page [X] Ideas.. Well, if you call them that.

Cameron Madsen

The doctor just stared at the woman with a tilt of his head. "You're the Madsen daughter, yeah?" He asked as his gaze scanned over the woman's body. Taking a step closer to her. "Sure what's up? " With him distracted Cam snuck Sophia out of eye sight. Scooping her up in his arms resting the nine year old over his hip. Hugging her closely. "So I'm thinking. When Rara comes down. We're not going to get you a stuffed animal from the gift shop. Thinking I could use some fresh air. Rara and I could use some time to talk about what just happened and you've been a really good girl through out all of this. So what do you say we go to the really expensive toy store across town? Pick you out two stuffed animals?"

He watched as the little girl's eyes lit up like never before. No signs of the tearing that had previously existed. Meanwhile the doctor continued to observe Rara with a slight smirk. "What can I do for you. Ms. Madsen?"

Rarasoh

She licked over her lower lip slowly as she brushed past him and slowly shut the door, leaning against the window she ran a hand through her hair and nodded softly. Conniving, deceiving and simply manipulating she giggled girlishly and perched her foot against the wall beneath her waist "Well.. Keeping my brother and father in the same room isn't going to plan. Stressful and he hates being away from home, comfort issues. Surely we can bring him in a few times a week for a dressing change while he can recuperate at home? He can help me with Sophia as I have school and work.. I can't do it on my own. Surely we can work something out doc?" She purred softly as she carefully advanced towards him with a soft grin, swaying her body side to side she sighed thoughtfully.

"After all I'm sure you want the patient to be comfortable.. And here just isn't doing it. Just ask the care nurses he's constantly trying to get out of those god awful beds." Rarasoh laughed softly and sat down in a chair opposite his desk and crossed one leg over the other bouncing her leg slowly up and down as she eyed the doctor carefully stroking her index finger over her lower lip. 
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

He just nods at her. "I think we might be able to work something out.  We'll let him go, I'll give you my number we can discuss his situation over dinner?" He says as he brushes his fingers through her hair.  Cam pulled out his phone shooting Rara a text. "I told Sophia we'd take her to the expensive toy store and get her two stuffed animals to replace Snuffles and Wiggles and I could really use my bed.  Can we speed this up?" He says as he loads Sophia into the car, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

The doctor smiled, signing Cam's discharge papers. Ripping off a little piece of paper with his number on. Sliding it into Rara's palm. "I'm looking forward to hearing from you Ms. Madsen." He says as he pulled her into an embrace, pressing his lips gently against her own. Immediately creating separation as he didn't want to scare her off just yet. Returning to tend to her father.  Cam had tapped his foot against the hard pavement constantly checking his watch. "Today Rawr."

Rarasoh

Rarasoh leaned her cheek into his touch as the male ran his fingers through her hair, chewing her lip softly as she nodded once he left shoving the doctors number in her pocket as she rapidly typed back the tone evident. "Look do you want out of this dump or not?" She grinned watching the doctor leave with a roll of her eyes and near skipped her way to the parking lot. Soon pressing her hands over her chest with a frown, eyeing her brother she just shook her head "I'm driving mister one Kidney." She grinned sliding into the drivers seat dropping the doctors number in his lap. "Ready to go to the toy store and then home? I thought so." She grinned wider as another male intern loaded their guitars into the trunk and grinned into the wing mirror towards her.

"Rawr.. Why do guys love you? And do anything you want?" Sophia asked curiously causing Rarasoh to laugh heartedly, shaking her head she backed out of their parking space and soon onto the highway. "Well Soph.. Because I know how to use what I have. Don't let me catch you doing it or Cam will beat them off with a aluminium stick.." She grinned wider than before and turned the volume up on her ipod tapping her thumbs in rhythm on the steering wheel.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam looked back as even Sophia's foot was tapping. "She's definitely our sister. Despite what her birth certificate says." Sophia's eyes teared up. "What?!" Cam just chuckled. "You fall for that every time." She stuck her tongue out at him. Glaring near through him, turning to find a matching gaze from Rara he just sighed defeated. "I can't win. Can I?" He just turned the music up a bit further. Playing air guitar to the solo. "I've built a city on ashes,  to rise above the flames 'cause when timing meant everything. You lit a match and walked away.  A part of you is a monster. You're not just flesh and bones. I'll see you in..."  He stopped himself realizing Sophia was in the back.  Before continuing  out of necessity to let it out. "I've searched within myself to find a way... to redirect the blame, but in the heart of my father it's placed."  Growling now. He muttered  "Father... you are the failure."

Cam just stared through out the window, before flicking his gaze to Rara almost apologetically for the words that just left his lips especially in front of Sophia.  He reached back to stroke his hands over Sophia's "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I love daddy I really do." He nearly broke down into tears, as he grabbed Rara's  hand mouthing at her. "Why doesn't he love me?"

Rarasoh

Rarasoh laughed softly shaking her head referencing her no, no he couldn't win when it came to the subject of teasing Sophia about her being adopted. Frowning lightly she turned back to the road indicating left before taking that turn and continuing on her drive, soon stopping at a red light she slid her hand within her brothers and squeezed softly tracing small circles over the back of his hand. "Cam.. Its ok, she's understanding now." Sophia nodded and rested a small hand upon his shoulder, her eyes adapting to a doe like stare as she fluttered her full lashes to her brother.

"We love you.. You don't need him when you have us." Sophia's words caused Rara to tear up slightly, brushing her cheeks across her arm she smiled faintly and gave a heavy hearted sigh in agreement. "Cameron.. You're bigger than he is, excuse me Sophia but switch the roles. Would dad give us a kidney? Nah, he'd probably berate us on our deathbed for driving in the storm. I love him, I do.. But I hate his parenting." She mumbled the last of her words so Sophia couldn't hear over the music. "I meant it.. I wouldn't have given him my last pint of milk let alone a kidney.. Despite what he's done, you still did. You're so much better than he is for that alone." Starting to drive once the light changed green she smiled changing her tone to something happier. "How about we grab a crappy pizza, watch a movie.. Sophia has a bath ready for school tomorrow and we just bake brownies?"
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just smiled "I really like that idea.  But... i made a nine year old a promise.  I owe her two stuffed animals from the toy store." "Cam that can wait until after school tomorrow." Sophia said with a smile kissing his cheek reassuringly. Cam shook his head. "I think seeing some kids run around a toy store would make me happy right about now. If Rara's okay with going of course. I'm down." He says with a heavy heart remembering that not ten years ago he was the kid running around the toy store, Rara too."Thinking to himself. "When did life get so complicated?" He says as he glances to Rara with a smile.

He flicks his gaze to Rara. "We both make decent money... why don't we do that thing we've been discussing." He says as he pulls up the store's website on his phone making sure that everything they  wanted was in stock.  Placing it on hold with his credit card. He just smiles at Rara, sighing as he reclines his chair back. Attempting to rest until they reached the mall.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh bit her lip pushing her tongue against the soft flesh debating a new piercing, she waved her hand around furrowing her brows in confusion as she wondered where he thought they were going. "Well I hope we're still going since home is back that way." She laughed lightly, pulling into the large parking complex a few short moments later eyeing the tattoo store down the street for a moment. "Alright.. I need to pop in and see Caleb a moment. Meet you in the stuffed animal section by the panda's?" She smiled softly pulling the keys from the ignition and slipped the keys in his hand "Just incase you get cold or something."

She stepped to her feet and kicked her door shut behind her smiling as Sophia bounced excitedly next to Cameron with a grin, holding her hoody out to her brother she smiled brightly "It's yours anyway." She laughed lightly setting a reminder on her phone so she wasnt in the tattoo for hours. "Alright, 15 minutes and I'll meet you in there?"

"Are you getting more tattoo's?" Sophia asked with a faint frown allowing Rarasoh to shake her head with a laugh. "I only have two Soph, but no.. I need more piercing supplies and Caleb gives me staff discount of free."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cameron smiled excitedly. Whispering in Sophia's ear. "We're getting an xbox since I'm going to virtually bed ridden for the next I don't know few weeks. Can't tell Rara though until she sees us with the bag." He takes his hoody back, wrapping his arms tightly around his not much younger sister's waist as he hugs her tightly. "Thank you so much for getting me out of that dump." He lead Sophia into the toy store, grinning at all the fond memories he had had. A giant robotic panda wandered over to Sophia. Giving her a great big hug.  The man operating the panda tilted his head at Cam as if asking if he wanted a panda hug. Sophia looked at him with a big smile. "Come on Cammie, give the panda a hug." Cam just nodded hugging the animatronic stuffed creature.  "What the heck, why not."

He lead her to the stuffed animals, with a smirk. "I'm going to be right over there with the man getting our xbox if you need anything I'm just a yell away." He trusted Sophia enough to not talk to strangers, and she had been left home alone plenty of times without being scared. Besides there were security everywhere if something happened. He hadn't seen  banks with this much security. Which was why he loved this store. Made the family aspect seem much more secure."

Rarasoh

Rarasoh strutted into the tattoo shop, the sound of the equipment sending a shiver down her spine as she just hovered around waiting for Caleb to appear. Sitting down in a large arm chair she stroked her index finger across her lower lip and glanced through a large magazine grinning as she saw a picture she modelled for, flicking through the pages she just sighed soon growing impatient.

"Can I help you ma'am?" A female asked her in an overly girly tone that caused Rarasoh to roll her eyes and sigh some before muttering "Just waiting for Caleb." The female pouted realising who she was talking to and nodded. "He'll be out in a moment." With another sigh Rara tossed the magazine to the side and stared through the female and grunted. "I guessed, that's why I'm waiting." She shook her head slowly as the receptionist soon wandered off with a huffed sigh.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Caleb came strutting out, grinning as he saw Rara. "There she is. What's going on baby?" He asks as he lifts her up by the back of her thighs, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. "You don't come visit me as often as you used to? What's going on?" He asks as he playfully pouts against her lips. Leading her to the counter. "You know anything you want is yours, just tell them you're Rara."  He says as he brushes his lips against her cheek. "So need any work done today?" He asks as he sat down in a chair. Just watching her shop with a grin.

Cam had been at the counter, gathering the xbox and games into a bag, swiping his credit card with a smirk. "My bank's going to love this one." He says as he was oblivious to what was going on behind him. Sophia had been looking at a stuffed pitbull toy as a man came up next to her,  "I have a dog just like him. Do you want to come back to my house and see him?"  Sophia calmly shook her head as she continued to eye the stuffed animals. "No thank you."

Rarasoh

"Just piercing stuff.. Running low." She grinned wrapping her legs around Calebs waist nipping at his lower lip with a grin, combing her fingers through his hair as she took a moment to eye his eyebrow piercing proudly. "Looks like it's healing well." She grinned pressing a kiss to his eyebrow settling comfortably around him out of habit. "Dads working all the time, Cam has practice alot due to game season so I had Sophia. Then! Doozy here, my dad decided to lose a kidney so Cam gave him one of his.. Ofcourse Dads an ungrateful sod about it." She shrugged with a sigh draping her arms over his shoulder, her gaze dropping to his septum with a knowing smile. "I could call around tomorrow and stab you again if you like?" She bit her lip in thought, she was unofficially dating Caleb and yet she couldn't help but wonder if it would be so horrible for it to become official, sighing she realised she barely had the time for herself as it was.

"You should call round, you have my number." She grinned paying attention to the time with a faint sigh, five minutes was all she had and she needed to grab her supplies and run back to the toy store. Slowly Rarasoh lowered down to her feet and mumbled "I've got to bounce. Cam and Sophia are probably buying out the store by now." She smirked at the receptionist that soon returned with a bag of different sized needles, jewellery, clamps and gloves. Near snatching the bag from the woman she perked a brow "Would it have killed you to just ask what I wanted?"

"You said.."

"No.. If Caleb is busy you just ask what I want and tell him I stopped by. Simple. Lord knows you could do with a touch up." She snipped, kissing Caleb once more she mumbled against his lips and grinned "Call me later?" Before wiggling her hips as she strutted from the shop and along to the toy store.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Caleb just watched her with awe. Melting every time she kissed her, grinning as she near pranced out of the store, shooting her a text while it was on his mind.  "Hey... we kiss, we cuddle, why don't you just be my girlfriend?"  He grins as he waits for the answer  that was purely rhetorical as there was no way she was saying no.  Cam had been gathering up his xbox and games, seeing the man with Sophia with a growl. "Watch this for me?" Cam had slowly approached the pair, listening as he made himself look like a regular patron of the store.

"Come on. You'll like it at my place. I have two puppies just like the ones you have stuffed here. Don't you like puppies? Real puppies that you can play and cuddle with?" Sophia now in a panic as she backed away from the man. "Cam.... Help?!" She screamed as all the patrons turned to stop the man, there was no time. not noticing as Rara had walked into the store. He tucked Sophia safely behind him. "And who might you be?" "I was just observing the stuffed animals." "So my baby sister screamed because...?" "I stepped on her foot." "Oh... alright. Fair play." He grabbed the man by the shirt, bringing him nose to nose with him. "Now... you're going to step your way out of this store. I will be requesting a meeting with the owner to have you arrested if you go in this or any other toy store in this state. You understand me?" He just nods. "Y-yes." Cam brought the man closer to him. "I don't think you understood me. Y-yes isn't an answer I'm okay with." He gulped with a panic as the color flushed from the man's face. "Yes sir."  He slapped the man's cheek proudly. "Good boy. Now you run along in go play. Wait can't I took your toys away. You just go run along."

Rarasoh

Rarasoh had just pulled her phone from her pocket when she heard Sophias voice, kicking off her shoes she pulled up her socks and ran across the tile floor sliding down the aisle towards Cam and Sophia in a panic. Staring at the strange man as she stood between him and Cameron, her tone dropping to a growl as she inched towards the stranger "Not only have I lost my shoes kicking them off in a panic.. You're trying to take my baby sister?! And! Start a fight with my brother who literally just had surgery yesterday? Get out of this store before you need surgery to remove my fist from your throat." She nodded to the store manager once as she pulled her phone from her pocket dialling 911 as the manager led the man into the back room, pointing to the CCTV "Still work?" The assistant nodded, "Picks up sound too." Rara held the phone to her ear and mouthed to her brother "Get whatever she wants and whatever you were getting.. I'll be out in a bit. Yes, police please. Someone just tried to abduct my baby sister." Giving the location she placed her phone back in her pocket and waltzed from the store towards Cameron and wrapped her arms around him, pulling Sophia in also.

"We dont need to hang about, they have it all on CCTV.." She knelt down before Sophia and smiled proudly. "I just want you to know we're not angry, you did the right thing.. You screamed for Cam and stuck to what we told you. Candy, puppies, kittens.. Nice house, car. Whatever. Unless it's me or Cam or even Caleb.. Scream for help. Staff or even another adult with children that look happy. Look for a family, mother, staff.. OR Scream and dont stop. Failing that.. Punch them in their special place and run." Sophia laughed lightly and nodded in her understanding, Rarasoh looked up to Cameron and sighed. "We should get her a phone for emergencies.. Limited minutes, our numbers only and Calebs for when were in the area.. He works two stores down."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just wrapped his arms around Sophia, carrying her out to the store front. She looked up at him with a smile, "Daddy wouldn't have done that." He just nods, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I know pumpkin." He just smiles at her.  "You don't have to get me anything anymore. I kind of just want to go home." He shook his head, "We came here to get you a few stuffed animals. Would you want to look around more if I told you you could have three?" She just shook her head. "How about three and I hold your hand the entire time?" She just smiled brightly, taking his hand in her own smaller one. Dragging him back to where she was looking around. He grinned calling back at Rara. "We're going to be here a while, there's a phone store literally next door. I can hold it down here if you want to run real quick?"

He just kneeled down next to Sophia looking through the stuffed animals with her. Frowning at the look upon her features. "He ruined stuffed animals for you didn't he?" She nodded with a frown. "I'll talk to Rara. Talk her into making another stop on the way home. if you had to pick one puppy stuffed animal what would it be?" She picked up a pitbull stuffed animal cuddling it. "Want that one too?" She nods. stroking the animal's ear. While she rang the animal up Cam gave her his credit card to pay with searching craigslist for pitbull puppies for sale. Sending a link for one near by to Rara. All the pictures attached.

Rarasoh

Rara frowned slightly as she just dragged her feet slowly behind them tilting her head, tapping her phone against her palm she twirled on her feet once she reached the tile flooring of the store. Her heart sinking as she read through the words on her screen "Caleb.. Can we take a walk later? Sophia just nearly got abducted." She sighed setting her phone in her pocket squealing excitedly as the assistant held out her shoes. "Thank you!" Stepping into her slip on vans she bounced back towards Cam resting her hand on his shoulder near jumping on his back before remembering his surgery.

"Sorry I was lagging.. Had a thing to take care of." She sighed chewing her lip  eyeing the page of puppies with a faint smile tugging at her lips nodding to Cameron faintly as she browsed through her youtube page idly eyeing Cameron with a faint frown. Whispering beneath her breath. "Between you, your dressings and Sophia and school myself.. Where can I fit in a puppy?"
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just smiled. "We'll make it work. We always do. Sophia could use a furry friend, I'll be home all day to take care of it." He laid the box in front of her. "I also got us this to destress with everything that's happened in the last few days." He showed her all the games he bought for the Xbox as well. "We'll make it work, don't you think having a puppy to curl up to when things get bad will do us all some good?"  He asked as he watched her text Caleb back. "Caleb? Everything alright?" He asked seeing the look on her face.

Caleb frowned as he texted her back. 'Yeah of course. Is she okay? Cam alright?" Cam slid Rara's hand from his shoulder into his own, giving it a gentle squeeze as he lead the three to the car. "I think I should drive. I can't let myself be held down by this." He says as he slid into the driver's seat. Not taking no for an answer.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh gave a faint roll of her eyes pulling her phone from her pocket once more with a grumble "Yeah, you already told her yes anyway." She sighed rubbing her hand over her face with a frustrated sigh typing back to Caleb with a bite of her lip "Yeah, we're getting a puppy and we got an xbox too.. I'll pop by your place at around 8 after Sophia's asleep." She placed her phone on silent and shoved it back in her pocket glancing to Cameron with a smile. "Uhm yeah, just Caleb stuff.. I forgot he thinks we're kind of dating." She mumbled lightly sliding into the passenger seat rummaging through her bag of piercing supplies shoving the gloves in the side of the door finding her own were better. "I may run to Calebs when we put Soph to bed.. Need my homework." She mumbled once more shaking her head slowly handing her phone to Sophia with a smile. "Pick a puppy." She nodded once carefully eyeing Cameron with a low sigh. "The puppy is your responsibility.."

Turning in her seat slightly she lay her head against the window rubbing her fingertips against the centre of her forehead slowly, allowing her eyes to close she chewed on the middle of her lip "So... Caleb asked me out." She mentioned blankly in the awkward silence as watched Sophia browse her phone from her side mirror.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

He just groaned at her last word. Trying to swallow the fact that he was less than thrilled because he knew Caleb would take care of her. "What'd you say?" He asked as he brushed his hand over his sister's shoulder.  "Also homework? Want me to come with you in case he tries anything?"  He ran his hand down his face as he swallowed the groan that was building. "The puppy is fine to be my responsibilty. Remember the gold fish I had. Wait that lasted only a day. Ignore that. The puppy will last at least two."

He says as he drove to the local pet store where there were at least two of the pits Sophia had pointed out. "Have a name in mind for the little guys?" Cam asked trying to lighten the tension in the car as it was confined.

Rarasoh

"I said we will talk later as I had yet another family crisis." She sighed rolling her eyes wondering why he cared so much since he had Lizzie the cheer queen anyway, sighing once again she turned to face him and smiled lightly offering a slight shake of her head. "Cam, it's Caleb.. I'll be fine. I'll probably stab a new hole in his face, grab my stuff and come back home.. It's Caleb, he's harmless." She smiled resting her hand above his own before sliding out of the car to her feet and making her way into the store shortly behind Sophia chewing her lip thoughtfully as she wandered around leaving Sophia with Cameron as she eyed the snakes with a faint amount of interest. Suddenly calling out over her shoulder "GuyS? No no no... One puppy.. Not two.. Not three but one."

Rarasoh yawned behind her hand and closed her eyes softly pulling her hood up on her jacket as she just stood in the corner holding her hand to a small iguana as it crept forward into her palm and wrapped its tail around her arm. "Well aren't you a cutie..?"

"Ewww Reptiles Rara..?" She near glared at her sister and nodded softly running her free hand over the iguana's spines with a faint smile. "Yeah, less maintenance and.. Lazy. Like Cam!" Rara teased setting the animal back on its branch before wandering back to the puppies with a grunt. "You'll like him I promise Rawr.."

"Yeah.. Eventually." 
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam grabbed the leash and toys for the puppy they had picked out. Scratching under the dog's chin. Kissing the top of her head, grinning as Rara eyed the snakes, making his way over to catch up with Rara in the middle. "Rawr do me a favor?  Go take Sophia to look at the fish? I have one more thing I need to take care of for the puppy and stuff before we leave. I want it to be a surprise." He says as he waits until she was out of eyesight, walking the dog over to the snake enclosures. 

He just grinned at a baby albino Burmese python, the small snake curled around his finger, picking out a small cage and tree set up for the reptile. Paying the man who ran the store for the set and the puppy he grinned. "Rara we're all set you can come back now. Grinning at the diamond studded collar the dog was wearing. "YOu're fancier than we are..." He pauses as he looks at Sophia. "She needs a name Soph. "   He says as he ran his fingers through the pups fur. Leading the group out to his car, excited to see Rara's reaction to his present.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh rolled her eyes clearly too tired for anything as she dragged herself back to the puppies and rabbits with Sophia, wincing as the little girl asked her if she was okay. "Yeah, yeah.. Just tired, with Dad and that man. I just want to go home ya know?" Sophia nodded and held the puppy up to her which Rara took into her arms smiling at the small pitbull licked her face. "Alright, she is cute.." Setting the puppy down next to Sophia allowing her to hold the sparkly leader she made her way back to Cam with a tilt of her head. "What? You hate snakes.. And those ones in particular are twice your height. Why?" She blinked holding her hand out watching as the snake wrapped around her wrist and weaved between her fingers and set its head by her thumb.

No longer caring she wandered to the store cooing at the baby albino burmese Python "Hi.. Aren't you so pretty? Think Cameron will like you? Because I do.. I do!" Bringing the snake to her face she tilted her head and just let the snake sniff her by poking its tongue against her cheek creating a girly giggle from her throat. "No no, I'm not food.. But mice are and I know just the ones too! Yes I do.."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just smiled at her. "I don't hate snakes... I'm just uneasy around them. Knowing they could swallow me in one bite. I don't want to be a snack." He says with a laugh, scratching the snake under it's chin. He smiles at her, leading the puppy outside. "He really is a pretty snake." He says as he slides into the driver's seat. Puppy jumping eagerly into his lap, setting her paws onto his shoulders licking his face. "You're awfully licky aren't you? Yeah you are cutie." He says as he rubs the pup's stomach.

Groaning as she licks his open mouth. "Hey warn me next time she's going to do that." He says with a chuckle, as the puppy's tail beat against his leg. Reaching a hand up to scratch at the puppy's stomach. Setting her in the back seat where Sophia was to be sat.  "Go visit Sophia. " He grins back at Sophia as she got into the car.  "So Soph. What are we naming her?" Sophia just spits out "PEACHES!" Cam nearly groaned, "No..." He tilted his head as the puppy's ears perked up, tail wagging a mile a minute.' "Disregard that... Peaches it is."

Rarasoh

Rarasoh just rubbed her nose against the Pythons humming a sound of thought as she was transfixed on naming her new pet, stroking her thumb beneath her snakes chin she smiled brightly "Sandy? I like Sandy.." She nodded and just shrugged as the snake slithered into her sleeve and around her arm, grinning at Sophia playfully "Dont worry, Sandy wont eat peaches.. Theyll grow up together like best of friends." She pulled a face to her brother signalling she hoped that would be  the case, she blinked as Sandy hissed against her ear and settled quite happily on her shoulder.

"Cam unless she's in your bed straight as hell.. You dont have to worry. If she's post straight beside you in bed and not eating, you're breakfast." She grinned squeaking as Sandy slithered beneath her shirt, giggling heavily. "Oh jeez, that tickles." Laughing harder she just breathed allowing the snake to rest against her stomach.
S.Darko#1285