Interest Check - Darker Harry Potter Theme

Started by VelvetSatin, November 13, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelvetSatin

'd like to explore Harry Potter with a much darker theme. It would take place in Hogwarts in their 7th last year. We could have Voldemort still be around or we could create a new Dark Lord. Things will be rather unsettled in the castle as tensions rise. I would play a very smart, quiet, innocent, naive and almost nerdy sort of girl. She's a Ravenclaw student who prefers her books and learning over socializing. She takes her studying seriously. She's a pretty girl though and many guys tend to like her but she doesn't give them a chance. I would eventually like for her to be intrigued by a male Slytherin student, one who is bold, aggressive but knows how to charm and use wit.

We could work on a plot that could include original characters as well as canon characters. I tend to write detailed, longer posts. I like a good storyline and enjoy working on ideas with my partners. Communication is important for the success of the role play.

Looking to see if others are out there who would like to work on this with me. Please send me a PM or post in this thread and let me know which House you'd like to be from and tell me a bit more about your character.

I am open to darker sexual elements such as BDSM and other extreme delights.

If you are interested please send me a message. I am open to thoughts and ideas that you may have and would love to begin working on an actual plot. Twists and turns are fun. You never know what could happen at Hogwarts...

Miss Lilly

Hi! :-)

Are you still looking to run this game?  I'm recently back from a long hiatus, and am looking for one or two good group games, and this sounds like fun.

Cheers,
Lilly
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!