Winter Wonderland II - The Ski Lodge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, January 20, 2013, 12:41:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

I think we're supposed to pick a cabin and stay there until the end of the round. :)

yugi006

QuoteDuring each round, you must make a post including which cabin you will be investigating. You may change your cabin as many times as you like before the round ends. This is the cabin you will submit in your guess as being the scene of the murder.

I think this means you can change as often as you like as long as you are in the final cabin you want to submit as your guess at the end of the round.

yugi006

Wondering if the roles regarding who the murderers are have been sent out?

Autumn Sativus

Yes they have.

If you did not get a PM, you are not a murderer. You are a snowman or regular player.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

yugi006

Thanks Saffron. That is what I was thinking. Just wanted to make sure.

Sasha

Remiel you crack me up ....... always with something so much fun around it exists with you in these games . But this time ...oh my ...Captain Caveman .....never looked more adorable .

Giggles ...

Sasha

Ohh ..and thanks Yugi ....kisses , this ooc is quite long ....was very tired last night and ended up crawling into bed before bothering to search for the answer . It is way to cold here in Ohio ....who wants the snow ? 

persephone325

Not me. Delaware's had her fair share as well. lol
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

Silver

This might be a stupid question but will people team up or work together to uncovered the killers?
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Mr Bigglesworth

Sasha

Sends a mountain of snow to yugi ......wish I could anyways . 

Mr Bigglesworth

We keep getting 1 inch of snow, then it melts.  Just annoying, I'd prefer two feet of snow or nothing, but this spritzing every night is just annoying.

yugi006

Quote from: Sasha on February 04, 2013, 11:16:41 AM
Sends a mountain of snow to yugi ......wish I could anyways . 

*hugs Sasha* Well thanks for trying anyways.

persephone325

Quote from: Silver on February 04, 2013, 11:12:40 AM
This might be a stupid question but will people team up or work together to uncovered the killers?

I don't see why they wouldn't want to. All the innocent people should be careful though. Never know who you're really teaming up with. But that's the point of these games, I believe.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Autumn Sativus

Just for the sake of clarity, everyone is aware that we have the Rules, Roles and Explanations available, right? >.> I feel like maybe that thread got passed over? Did I just do a horrible job of explaining? ><
Us against the world

Remiel

Quote from: Silver on February 04, 2013, 11:12:40 AM

As far as I know, you can if you want to.   Be aware that there is only one winner of the game though, so while working together with others may give you an advantage over people who don't, it will also help your competition.

Also, as Sephie pointed out, the person you choose to contact may just very well be the murderer(s).  That's what I love about these games--there's never anything for certain, and everything you do is a risk (but can have potential rewards!)

DudelRok

TRUST NO ONE! O.O

No, no. That's a horrible way to play. Myself, personally, I think it's good to let the first couple rounds space out. Share some individual results (but not all) and see who adds to the pile. Remember: Jack and Friends can only kill people who guessed correctly, so if you got a correct guess and aren't dead yet, you might want to pass that information on to someone you trust.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Sarena

I'm sorry I haven't gotten my post up yet guys, I promise, I will be posting this evening. 
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Autumn Sativus

I've sent a poke to the remaining non-posters, so hopefully we'll be able to move on to the guessing within the next day or so. As a reminder, I will prompt you all for your suspicions with a format at the end of the round. :-)
Us against the world

Mr Bigglesworth

persephone325

*stalks Mr. B and surprise snuggles him* :P lolz
I don't know.

Starlequin

Waitaminnit...how did I (Senor Oro) get to Cabin 3? I thought I was in Cabin 13 with Josietta (Lady Violet)?
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Mr Bigglesworth

*Laughing* - You got lost and are seducing the wrong Lady  ::)