Seeking male for post apcolypic

Started by LittleKitten, July 19, 2012, 09:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

I've been craving an post-apocalyptic styled one for a while and tried before to get it off the ground. I'm looking for something similar to The Postman or Tooth and Nail.

I'm looking for two basic plot ideas that do need some fleshing out
1)non-con. I'm caught and  molded into the perfect pet slave for you. Your a figure of terror for me. Perhaps the general of the Holnist(sp?) army or the leader of the rovers. I submit because I must, to fight would be to die.
3)Forced Marriage. My parents have something you want and you have something they need. In exchange for grain/farming land/horses......they give you me. Your older then me and have possibly had another wife(or have if you'd like). I dislike the idea and need to be shown the duties of a wife TAKEN

These are all very loose plots and need to be thickened a bit. Please PM me with ideas/comments/interest and we can work something out!

I have few limits when it comes to online role plays. I will not do extreme mutilation/pain, animals, bathroom play or children. However I do find forced tattoo's, branding and piercings to be very hot. Another fetish of mine is forced pregnancy.