Sub F for caring and loving dom m for 1x1 pet play rp(open to first one or two)

Started by Chiarra, May 08, 2013, 07:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiarra

I am wanting to do a pet play rp, but not one that has the rough element (I'm kind of getting tired of that).  I am looking for a Dom who is caring and likes to spoil his beloved pets.  I would play the pet that is kidnapped and abused by her handlers and so she's a bit reluctant that her life with him is going to be better and is reluctant at first.

Willing to work this out more with more detail however.  Thinking that even though he's nice and caring he's still strict about his rules and is willing to deal out punishment if need be.

Some rules: No one liners please, I understand one or two when the muse is low but not all the time.

Be willing to post at least once every day or every other day, please be active.  Warn me if you are going to be away for some time, I will do the same.

I'm up for anything except bestiality, same sex, torture, scat, blood play, ...anything else you're curious about just ask and I will tell you yes or no.  If interested either post in here or send me a pm.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Chiarra

open for one more.  Oh, and one thing I would love for this rp is the no talking rule.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

redharrier

Chiarra

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List