Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Luther

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

Leighdy

“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Eternal Blade

Charisma

Leighdy

“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Shade

Well, I've done all I can for now. I must rest, and resume the battle once I've had some shut eye.

Charisma

Yes, you should get some sleep... All men must sleep... *puts all of the men into trances so we ladies can catch up*

Luther

hahaha we came back from -90 something last week we will rest and re-conquer. Sleep well warrior

Leighdy

ok so wait a second here.. why is it the women are winning when in the negitive but men are when in the positive? Aren't us girls a positive thang? Fifty two

Eternal Blade

You girls are positive, but it was a woman who made the rules. *shrug*

Charisma

I demand the rules be changed... 52... oh look, we win :)

Leighdy

Quote from: Eternal Blade on March 17, 2011, 01:48:09 AM

You girls are positive, but it was a woman who made the rules. *shrug*

Ahh touche!  ^-^ 51

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Eternal Blade

Luther

TheLegionary

What is going on here? I dont post for one day and this is what happens????

Leighdy

Charisma

Mayakterra

Holy onion milk of Damphyrs! We were in the two hundreds just the other day!

Mayakterra

Luther

Leighdy

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Eternal Blade