Leighdy , Sybl,  Moon you rock!  :P

Charisma

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Shade

*sighs* I suppose there are worse fates then being outnumbered by some lovely ladies...

Leighdy

“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Fae Brin

The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 
But she was familiar with the way of ideas, and she let it
shimmer, looking away, thinking about something else.
and a subtle fear [capture d] my  h  e  a  r  t.
already [wet] and we're gonna go s w i m ming

Leighdy

“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Charisma

Leighdy

Charisma

Shade

(Waves back to olive gloomily)

Yeah Charisma, it goes negative if you get it down that far.

Charisma

Shade

*hugs Charisma back*

Yes... if.

;)

Charisma

You have no faith in us... We will fight and fight hard, mighty warrior.

Leighdy

Shade

You've already fought hard. The count was above 200 earlier today, and it's been brought down to this.

*is suddenly snogged by Leighdy* I could get used to these kind of distractions!

Charisma

53 It was over that. We just fought while the men were sleeping *takes out permanent marker* Oh the fun things I can do with this.

Leighdy

Eternal Blade

Charisma