Return of the Wolf: Game Thread - VAMPIRES WIN!

Started by Galactic Druid, April 06, 2015, 08:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

It surprises me that a few are willing to point fingers at the ones who are vocal about their opinions. The more that some seem to stuck together supporting lynching someone, the harder it is to decide who is guilty. Remember we have more than wolves among us. We also have vampires! Keep in mind that vampires can only be killed during the day with lynching.

Do we want to help the vampires win by concentrating on the wolves and not looking for clues on the vampires?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

AffablyEvil

Evil sighed. "I remain on the side that Remiel should be hung. You have a very good point Vera, but as we find ourself at the moment we have little to no clues about either werewolves OR vampire, and so I am going off the only clue I have, the only person linked to Blythe by more than a mere coincidence - which is Remiel. If I had any evidence to show me the identity of the vampires in this town I would gladly bring them up to the gallows, but as it stands I know very little and can only follow the clues I know for myself."
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Galactic Druid

Sheriff Votes

Vera - 4

Remi - 2

Yet to vote-
Silver, SunshineSparkle, LeoRobin, BAMF, KatKwik, Queenie, Rafiki23, EmyKay, AffablyEvil, Ceralilly

Lynching Votes

Remiel - 1

Yet to vote -
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

SunshineSparkle

Sunshine felt sad when hearing about Madam, she could only pray they find who killed the lady.

As she approached the rest of the field, everybody was talking and voting for the new Sherrif. She raised her hand and said. "I vote Vera too!" The woman looked to be worthy of that position. Even though she was unable to fully trust everyone, a little spark of light shone before her as a sign of hope.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

EmyKat

"I'd like to vote against lynching.. I feel that we should gather ourselves up before we start killing people off. As for the role of sheriff I feel Vera will be the best bet to protect our village. We need someone who will hold their values and opinion firm. I vote Vera for sheriff!" EmyKat blushed and sat on a log, nervously surveying the town. Safety had left them, and they were constantly at risk.
My Ons and Offs <3 They are still being added on... Seeing that I'm kind of a scatter brain sometimes~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226265.msg11107629#msg11107629

Galactic Druid

I forgot to mention this earlier, I fear, but now that we're in day 4, no lynching is no longer an option. Our village is far too ruled up not to commit murder at least once a day.

KatKwik

So with a heavy heart at the loss of lives so far she surveys the candidates for Sherrif and sees that few have made a case for it but Vera is a popular choice.

The concerns she has are that Remiel seems to have struck a deal with the last werewolf Sherrif

Cera and her lover seem mighty close...almost vampire or pack like?

There were many that voted against Madam so they aren't all suspicious.

Evil seems to work at night so that brings a number of questions...Is there a reason for this and what has she seen?

Remiel, Moirae and Yugi seem to be making deals so this is suspicious.

My tentative conclusion is that the Wolves and Vampires are working together to get rid of us villagers first and then turn on each other?

After those inflammatory comments, she decides to cast her vote.

Sheriff: BAMF (This will require some information about character here)
Lynching: Remiel

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

yugi006

"Werewolves and vampires working together is a bad strategy as the vampires will win at the end since they can't be killed at night."

Zelric Miras

"Indeed, it would be a bad strategy for the werewolves. Either way, I'm afraid I'm not too sure about who should be the next to pay a visit to the gallows." Neither he knew who should be the sheriff, so he listened to what the others had to offer. Some were as in the dark as him, but others seemed to make more sense in their arguments. "Remiel should kick the bucket. Nothing personal there. And I vote for KatKwik as sheriff." His vote for sheriff wasn't as informed as he would have liked it too, but it would have to do in the meantime.

Verasaille

Lady Vera was unsure if she was ready to be sheriff. But one thing she was sure of, she did not want to see Remiel lynched. "I am more inclined to suspect Affably Evil as a vampire. I do not trust people who work nights with vague suggestions of protecting us...I vote to lynch Affably Evil.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

AffablyEvil

Evil could only sigh softly. "That's what honesty gets you I guess..." She muttered before she rubbed the back of her head. "If its what you think is best Vera, I won't stop you. As for Sheriff, well, its kinda difficult to vote Vera knowing she wants me dead, but.. I figure its a good of a vote as any. So Vera for sheriff."
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Galactic Druid

Sheriff Votes

Vera - 4

Remi - 2

Yet to vote-
Silver, BAMF, Queenie, Rafiki23, Ceralilly

Lynching Votes

Remiel - 3
AffablyEvil - 1

Yet to vote - Remi, Silver, Moirae, Perse, Sunshine, Yugi, BAMF, Queenie, Rafiki, Cera, Strangefate

Rafiki23

Rafiki walks out of the general store after purchasing some delectable treats and a single rose. Making his way to the town square and to his beloved Cera, he manages to sneak up behind her and wrap one arm around her showing her the rose. After offering her some of his treats, he ask's her whom she will be voting for.

After listening to her choices, and explanations for those decisions, he thanks her for her confidence in him and begins to ponder his choice. After a few moments of diligent chomping on his candy he finally announced...

"I think I will vote for Remi to be Lynched and for Vera as our new Shreiff." The second decision coming mostly from the fact that voting for himself to be Sheriff would just be tacky.

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Ceralilly

Ceralilly was beyond frustrated, but was at least simmered but the beautiful gift of her ever loyal lover. He was always encouraging when she needed a boost, and calming when she needed to not lose her tongue and draw the attentions of those looking to point fingers. It wasn't the finger pointing that frustrated her, it was the obvious silver tongued-ness, and the vague truths that were around them...everywhere...

"Rafiki and I are extremely close! It does tend to happen when humans fall in love. Perhaps you are confused by this because you have the heart of a cold and calculated vampire, but perhaps not."

I vote to lynch Remiel, because of my thoughts from before, and I will place my trust in the only one I can at this moment in time...the only one I truly believe to be human, because, well...I share his bed. If I have to vote for a leader to place my life's hands in again, well, then as a HUMAN I will vote for my protector and my friend. I vote for Rafiki23 to be Sheriff. I do not trust Vera's constant negativity, and the fact that she keeps singling Affably out, when she is clearly a grump due to lack of sleep, herself. Perhaps she is up all night prowling the village, and only uses garlic and wolfsbane as a decoy. Also what about the mysterious BAMF? What is his role here?"

She shakes her head in further frustration, burrowing deeply into Rafiki's chest. She fought to suppress her indignation at being questioned, despite her suspicions having panned out almost completely thus far. She was a very grumpy villager.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Strangefate

Having listened to the other villagers’ arguments, Strangefate stills feels some reluctance in casting a vote to lynch anyone, uncertain sufficient guilt has really been established, but ultimately decides to join the others in hanging Remiel hoping they're right in their assessment of him.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Verasaille

Lady Vera is upset. "How can you lynch Remiel? He has been nothing but kind and helpful, while others have been strangely quiet! Is it the only reason you want to lynch him is because others have said so? Where is your proof? What has he said except a willingness to try and establish allies with no information to go on whatsoever?

We have not heard much from Bamf or Silver? So quiet for villagers, what are they hiding? I still suspect Evil, but I am willing to go with anyone else except for Remiel. I urge you all to reconsider and look for clues or wonder about those less vocal. Time for all of you to come out of hiding and tell us what you do at night!"

Remiel

Remiel's expression betrayed his visible annoyance, but really, he couldn't blame them.  It was his own damn fault.  He should have kept his damn mouth shut; he should have never mentioned the informal agreement he had made with Blythe.  There had been a very good reason for the agreement, as everyone was soon to find out.

"I assure you, I am neither werewolf nor vampire," he said, struggling to his feet.  "In fact, voting to lynch me would be very, very bad for the village.  I was really hoping to avoid this, but it seems that you lot have left me no choice.  Very well, if I am to go the way of Madame Professor, I can at least do some good with my swan song."

"I am forced to reveal that I am, in fact, the Bodyguard," said Remiel.  "The first night, not knowing who was innocent and who was not, I opted to protect myself.  The second night, after Madame Professor so boldly accused LunaLilith, I realized that she was on the village's side.  I chose to protect her.  I had thought she was the Seer at the time, although we now know her to be the Priest.  I believe I successfully protected her from an attack, that night.  Remember that there was only one death."

"The third night, I attempted to protect Madame Professor again.  However, in the morning, she turned up dead.  I didn't understand how this could be, until ThatRPGuy explained that if both the vampires and the werewolves target the same person, that person cannot be saved by my ability.   So that's what must have happened; the werewolves and the vampires both attacked Madame Professor.  Which explains why there was also one death last night."

"I suspected Blythe of being a werewolf due to something he said, but because of the ill-fated agreement, I could not vote for him.  That's why I changed my vote from Madame Professor to no lynching.  I knew that Madame Professor was telling the truth about being the priest, even though most of you--" he stared hard at Ceralilly and Rafiki--"thought she was lying."

"Once Blythe was revealed, I next suspected yugi006 of being the next werewolf.   However, based on some very recent conversations, I no longer think that he's guilty.  Indeed, I think that Ceralilly is a werewolf lurking in our midst, and our village would do well to be rid of her."

KatKwik

Remiel now has a target on his back whether he gets lynched or not so I'm going to change my vote for lynching to Cera

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

yugi006

"How would you have known if Madame Professor was targeted that night? It's possible she wasn't the target at all. Perhaps she was targeted and it was the Shaman who saved her. As for both the werewolves and vampires targeting Madame Professor that is highly unlikely. As I said before vampires have the advantage in that they can't be killed at night. Now with a werewolf dead the vampires are at an even high advantage. It is not in the werewolves best interest to work together."

"As for Ceralily I have no idea of her innocence or guilt but she has done nothing at the moment to warrant suspicions from me."

"It seems to me that Vera and Remiel seem to be working together so I'm going to have to change my vote of Sheriff to KatKwik cause I have a feeling Vera being Sheriff could spell trouble for us.

Sorry Remiel but unless you can give me more proof you must be hanged to verify your true role.

Remiel

"What proof do you want, Yugi?   I think it is you that has been acting suspiciously--the moment that Madame Professor came out with her plan to lynch Blythe, you started pressuring me heavily to lynch Madame Professor.   Can it be that you, Ceralilly, and Blythe were always the werewolves after all?  Is this change of heart because you know I'm vital to the town's success? "

Ceralilly

Ceralilly threw up her hands in frustration. "The only way to make anyone tell the truth here is to lynch them so...there you go. Now we know who he is. Though it might have been nice before the noose was half way around his neck. No wonder people are dying. We might as well all just line up at this rate. Maybe I'll just lynch myself and save you people AND the evil ones a hard days work."

With that she went home. Slamming the door behind her. If they would lynch her let them come.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

yugi006

"I want to know how you knew that Madame Professor was targeted by both the werewolves and the vampires last night? I don't even think that is the case. How can you loop me in with Blythe when you were the ones working together. As for Ceralily what proof do you have that she is a werewolf or a vampire for that matter? As much as I'd like to get this all figured out fast Ceralily has done nothing to warrant anyone's suspicions. Until I find out otherwise I cannot risk losing a fellow villager. Don't forget about the Shaman. What if it was the Shaman that protected one or the other killed dring the previous two nights? Queenie has stated that she is the Shaman but hasn't said if she has saved anyone with her powers."

"Like I said earlier I made a mistake in voting to lynch Madame Professor but I wasn't the one plotting with a werewolf."

"There is still time for me to change my vote so if you can convince me further then I'll look into all the details."

Remiel

"I just told you how I know.  I protected Madame Professor last night, and she still died.  The only way that could have happened is if both the werewolves and the vampires targeted her."

yugi006

"I still don't believe that. It's true that if both try to kill her then she dies but we all know she is the priest so if what you say is true then the Shaman still hasn't used the healing potion so if everything is as you say it is why isn't Madame Professor alive? Surely the Shaman would have saved her in this instance unless the healing potion is already gone which means you didn't protect her last night.

Verasaille

I am beginning to suspect Yugi very strongly. I think he is afraid of Remi and is making straw arguments. I am voting to lynch Yugi. I don't care if I become sheriff or not. I support Remi. Yugi is just making just too much noise and ignoring the facts. I was reasonably sure MP would be dead no matter what. Does not matter who targeted her, she is gone. I don't want to lose the body guard, and I believe him.