Return of the Wolf: Game Thread - VAMPIRES WIN!

Started by Galactic Druid, April 06, 2015, 08:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

That's 3 in, though 2 are for Fate, one if which is the Sheriff. Make your final cases, everyone, the round wraps up soon!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

AffablyEvil

Ugh. I get the feeling we are doing a mistake here by letting Strangefate hang. It feels wrong you guys. ><
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Strangefate

“Is there anything I can do to make you reconsider EmyKat?  I laid out as logical an argument as I could.  If I hang this round instead of KatKwik it’s all going to be down to you and AffablyEvil getting lucky on the night phase.  The only one who made an argument against me was AffablyEvil and she seems to have backed away from it.  KatKwik is hanging me because of course she’s hanging me.  The vampire is not going to hang herself and with a tie vote she will naturally choose to lynch me instead.”

“Consider why AffablyEvil is even still alive.  She revealed she was the bodyguard several rounds ago and yet the vampire has been attacking other people.  Why?  If I was the vampire why wouldn’t I have killed her?  AffablyEvil even said she was suspicious of me last round, there’s no reason I would want her alive to potentially hang me this round if I was the vampire.  Whereas it would make sense for KatKwik to let her live because she was providing great cover for her by saying she was a villager, so she attacked you instead.  Please give it another thought before the day ends.  KatKwik isn’t even making arguments in her own defense.  She’s just quietly going along with the plan to lynch me, hoping to sneak through one last day phase while everyone is focused on me.”

"Katkwik has also consistently voted to hang villagers these last several rounds yet did not vote to hang Remiel, the other vampire.  I just don't know what else I can say.  Nobody's even put forth an argument against me for me to respond to at this point.  I'm getting hung on a gut feeling like so many of the other villagers were hung."
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

AffablyEvil

Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

Galactic Druid

That's 4 in, but I'll keep it open until the original deadline tomorrow evening for everyone's final decision.

EmyKat

"I would like to change my vote to lynching Kat... I will follow Affably since she protected me last night, and I know for sure she is a villager. I am sorry Kat."
My Ons and Offs <3 They are still being added on... Seeing that I'm kind of a scatter brain sometimes~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226265.msg11107629#msg11107629

AffablyEvil

Don't follow me Emy, I am as clueless as you. Draw your own conclusions and see if they are the same as mine, if they are not, then so be it.

KatKwik

So that in effect proves that Evil was never the bodyguard and is possibly a Wolf so when she said that protected EmmyKat, she meant attacked, making EmmyKat the vampire who can't be attacked at night.

So the question then is who protected the Sherrif early on and was the there an actual attack on the Kat at any point or was that a fabrication?

She looked around the town as she realised that she may actually be the last villager standing and left it to the town to decide.

She accepted her fate and left them to their own demise.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

AffablyEvil

Just because I protected you does not mean you are innocent KatKwik. >>

EmyKat

"I agree with Affably there, and furthermore, what makes you think I'm a bad guy? I believe that Affably is the bodyguard, and I know she protected. But that does not mean that you are innocent. Any number of things could have caused you to "appear" innocent the night she defended you. While we did elect you to sherrif, I know I am innocent and I will die knowing it, will you? I followed Yugi because I believed in him and that he was innocent. As far as we know he was. But I don't think he truly thought about you as a threat. You could have been hiding in the shadows all along. We're... almost all human, we make mistakes, and I think I made a mistake voting you sheriff."
My Ons and Offs <3 They are still being added on... Seeing that I'm kind of a scatter brain sometimes~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226265.msg11107629#msg11107629

Galactic Druid

Alright, it's Thursday evening, votes are locked! I'll be posting results soon.

Galactic Druid

The third Sheriff was lead to the gallows. The position was proving to be particularly poor for one's life expectancy. Even worse, this sheriff also appeared to be a villager, swaying in the cold air as any normal human would. Even as her body was added to the growing funeral pyre, there was no motion. Was the village's last hope gone? Only time would tell...

Night 10 Has Begun!
As always, the next day will start as soon as I have the night PMs.

Galactic Druid

As night rose from the village on the tenth and final day, a heavy silence settled over the empty streets and abandoned houses. The once bustling little farm town had been turned into a quiet graveyard, the wind sending eddies of dust through the village square.  A single light in one of the houses could be seen, the old blacksmith’s place, where the forge once used to ring daily. After a moment it dimmed and Strangefate stepped outside, the black leather apron he wore stained with the blood of the vampire’s final victims. It had been easy enough to wipe clean before on previous nights but there was no need now. There was no one left to see it. Passing by the spot where his fellow vampire had been lynched and staked, he bowed his head respectfully, then walked on, past the bonfire where the werewolves’ remains had been burnt and on to the edge of town, a slight smile on his pale face as he pondered which village he would set up shop in next.

Team Vampire Wins!
Last Night, AffablyEvil was killed. With the vampire and human teams in equal numbers, the vampire's victory condition was immediately met!

Players

• Remiel - Vampire
  • Blythe - Werewolf
  • James M - Seer
  • Silver  - Diseased Villager
  • Moirae - Villager
  • persephone325 - Werewolf
  • SunshineSparkle - Lycan
  • yugi006 - Wolfman
  • Leorobin - Villager
  • BAMF - Villager
  • Verasaille - Villager
  • LunaLilith22 - Villager
  • Madame Professor - Priest
  • KatKwik - Villager
  • Strangefate - Vampire
  • Queenie - Shaman
  • Rafiki23 - Villager
  • Lady Lunarius - Villager
  • EmyKat - Villager
  • AffablyEvil - Bodyguard
  • Ceralilly - Villager