Make Me Fat (M/F, or F/F)

Started by Diablos97, May 28, 2010, 02:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diablos97

Last edit: 06/21/2010

I love inflation. Many of you have seen, and it's certainly very obvious when you look at my Ons and Offs.

Right now, I have a huge craving..

I want to get fat.

I want to play a male who is fed by a woman and made fat and huge and immobile, then go even bigger if we want. I even daresay, I'll go to the impossible sizes.

I don't care if my RP partner is male or female.

I just want it so that this can happen quickly, such as magic or something, not over months or years. The roleplay can take time, or it can happen very quickly, so long as it's visible and "instant" growth. Not like suddenly 300 lbs fatter, but if I get that in shot I will describe how my belly softens and swells out to take over my lap and spill over, legs puff up and thicken, arms get heavier and fatter, and how my ass swells up bigger and bigger.

So feed me, sex me, get me fat and fatter.

I'm into belly inflation, lactation (female), mutual gain, breast expansion, cum inflation. I'm willing to include any or all of these for either party.

Make me fat! Fatten me up!

Please?

(Open to any plots, see my O/Os for info)
- Sir Kata

*My Ons and Offs

Diablos97

- Sir Kata

*My Ons and Offs

Diablos97

Another edit bump. Added info, clarified, cleaned up a little.
- Sir Kata

*My Ons and Offs

Diablos97

Bump for bumps, still looking.
- Sir Kata

*My Ons and Offs

Kunoichi

I think I might be up for something like this. ^^; Something fantasy-based, and I've even got a plot or two in mind...

Edit: Wait, no. ><; Sorry, I just found out that my schedule's going to be a bit too busy to pick up any new games at the moment.

Diablos97

Bumping for activity, if anyone is interested.
- Sir Kata

*My Ons and Offs