D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galanthor

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Flaming

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Flaming

Mordred

Isn't there an agency that handles that sorta thing?
*See Pillory*

Flaming

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Lycana

Mordred

Would you mind doing the writing.. because my hand writing is really bad?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

I suppose so, but wouldn't it just be cheaper to email them?

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Lycana

Hmm no... Road trip to find their headquarters?

Mordred

Heh.. I have the map.. in my head... mind driving while I stick my head out the window and call out the directions?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Sure, but why the window? Why not the sun roof?

Mordred

Why do they gotta call it a sun roof? *cringes even saying that phrase*
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Would window roof be better? *frowns not liking how that sounds*

Mordred

Ok, how about I drive? Sorry.. you understand if I simply say.. I do have some old issues I can't really get over?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Of course! Just means I get to sit back in my seat and relax. Hmm can you read a map well?

Mordred

Aren't maps all voice activated these days?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Details, details! And besides, where's the fun of that when you can fumble around with a paper, fold-up map?

Mordred

Yikes.. but you aren't going to scream out sudden direction when it's too late to react.. legally.. are you?
*See Pillory*

Flaming

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Flaming