Ink Slinger

Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

MagicalPen

The Couples:

Couple 1:

First Name: John Brown

Ethnicity: American

Physical Description: Lean and muscled and golden-tanned from years of working on a ranch.

Profession: Ranch Owner / Writer

Brief on Personality: John is your typical American Cowboy, charming with the ladies and not that bad to look at either. He owns the Ranch he works on and often leads back country tours. When he's not doing that, he's also a writer - under a pseudonym as he writes erotica, his wife often being the inspiration behind many stories.

[Floatright][/float]
First Name: Esmeralda Josefine  Brown (Maiden Name: Santiago, Nicknames:Esmy, EsmyJo, Jo, EJ
Ethnicity: Spanish American
Physical Description: 5’6”, 130lbs, athletic build with a C-cup, hourglass figure and strong legs.  Black hair that falls to shoulderblades, dark brown eyes and bright smile. 
Profession: Freelance photographer (and if hub’s writer is willing and it fits the setting they live on a ranch and she gives horse riding lessons)
Brief on Personality: Esmeralda was a bit of a tomboy until she hit puberty and started to go from gangly, scrawny child to slightly clumsy young woman who every day looked more and more like her beautiful mother.  Sometime in her teens she swung to the opposite specturm and became an ultra girly girl.  Now she’s found a happy medium as comfortable in jeans and tee-shirt as fancy dress or sexy lingerie.  She grew up on a horse farm and isn’t afraid of a hard day’s work and she loves being a freelance photographer because it leaves her master of her own schedule.

She’s outgoing, extremely friendly and generally optimistic.  She loves new things: meeting new people, trying new foods, new experiences.  Her thirst for life is simply incredibly.  She loves the outdoors.  Esmy also has no idea what a personal space bubble is or even remembers other people might just have one.  She’s quite physically affectionate, always greeting her friends with a hug and not shy about PDA with her husband.

Couple 2

First Name: Andrew Bell

Ethnicity: White American

Physical Description: Tall, dark and handsome, with long hair and the looks of a model, it comes as a surprise that Peter is actually on the other end of the camera - the Photographer.

Profession: Professional Photographer

Brief on Personality: Peter was in college for Photography when he fell in love with one of his models, another college student who agreed to become part of one of his projects. Something about her made her different from everyone else and it wasn't long before they were dating. He waited until after she had graduated to propose marriage, to which she agreed, and they soon moved in together. Recently, they've had their first threesome (which he managed to record various parts from) and have decided to explore more by joining the Swinging World.

http://www.candy-mansion.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/mg_0114wp.jpg <--Close u of her beauty.
First Name: Charlotte Lenae Kinsley (Maiden) Nickname: Charlie (goes by this most often)
Ethnicity: Euro Mutt
Physical Description: 5'5'', 132 lbs., beautifully smooth skin, kept tan, tight physique, somewhat athletic,  rosy full lips, thick blonde tresses, luminous smile, and playful tawny eyes - she's the full package. She is neat in most all aspects, and very up-to-date.
Profession: Pharmacist. She graduated ULM with a Professional degree in Pharmacy, and brings in a lot of income as owner of a local independent pharmacy that was started with her father's money.
Brief on Personality: Charlie grew up in an affluent suburban neighborhood in Louisiana, raised by both parents and three older brothers and encouraged to be ambitious. She made it through high school as valedictorian. She was rather a bit awkward as a younger girl, and mostly kept her nose in a book, dressed plain, and hoped just to make it by without being noticed or singled out. She kept very close with her family. During her third year in college she began to branch out a little, putting less focus into her academic life and more into her social. She maintained decent grades while still making friends and going to parties. She met her hubby in college - love at first sight for her. They were engaged just after graduation.

She is a generally fun-loving person. She has a positive outlook on life which radiates from her bubbling personality. She enjoys getting out and spending her hard earned money on herself and her hubby. She also loves pole dancing for exercise, and attends a private class at a studio in town, and usually shows off her technique to her husband. She likes to keep everything around her positive and beautiful. She's pretty feminine on the regular, but enjoys getting down and dirty or buckwild ever so often to get in touch with her southern roots.

Posting rate: 1-2 times a week for certain, possibly more.

1. Why is your couple Swinging? She had thoroughly enjoyed a one-time three way between her and one of her husbands girl friends who kept making passes at her. She desires for it to happen again. She loved bringing him fulfillment and pleasure by offering him a plaything.
2. Name 3 Kinks you want to see happen to your character: DP (she will have to be convinced a little), facebanged while being fucked/sucked, lots of f/f
3. Name your characters 3 favorite positions: Doggy, missionary, anything somewhat submissive, but she is more aggressive towards females.
4. Location: Is this party at some ones house or some sort of club geared for such things? Probably someones house, maybe even their own. She is trying to keep this private.

Couple 3:

Name: Johnathan McKay

Ethnicity: American/Australian

Profession: Concept Manager in an advertising firm

Brief Facts: Johnathan is a free spirited guy who loves doing what he feels is the right thing to do. He loves his freedom and being the only kid to his parents, he was always encouraged to be all independant and be himself rather than pretending to be someone someone else. He is an outgoing and very social guy who likes meeting new people. His motto in life is "Work hard and Party Harder!".

First Name: Katelyn Nickname: Kate, Katy

Ethnicity: Italian American

Physical Description:  5’8”, 121 lbs, Petite figure with handful a 32 C cup and round bottoms. Blonde hair that falls to her elbow level and hazel colored eyes.  Slender legs, cute look with a slight smirk present on her face all the time.

Profession: Nurse

Brief on Personality: She always had a helping nature and growing up; she knew exactly what she wanted to do. Of course money was the secondary issue here but with her wanting to contribute to the society made her pick this profession. Ever since she started nursing school, fun was long gone. She does try to hang out with friends from time to time but she could really use a change in her mundane work life. Apart from that, she never felt the need to work out since her stressful job kept her on her feet all day long for straight 12 hours shifts. She loves trying new things but needs to be convinced most of the time. Her personality is the one where she is hesitant of a change in her routine but at the same time, very much adaptable to any situation.

Brief Notes: She loves cooking if time allows it. Planning trips, shopping! She gets tired of wearing scrubs in the hospital so she nabs the opportunity to look her finest in her hottest outfit if the situation calls for it. Loves making new friends, easy to talk to with her bubbly nature and a smile on her face, welcoming eyes comforts everyone who looks in her eyes.

Couple 4:

Name: Danforth Wizewa (Nicknames: Dan, Danny)
Ethnicity: USA, Polish family
Physical description: look at the pic, please! :P
Profession: Doctor (orthopedist)
Personality: Dan comes from a poor family, but thanks to his strong will, determination and the financial effort of a whole bunch of relatives, he managed to study medicine with good results. He's not very proud of his achievements, he just considers himself very lucky. He likes his job a lot.
He's a cheerful, friendly person, who smiles and laughs easily and is rarely seen sad. He tries to keep himself in good shape, mostly by swimming and jogging, as in his job he needs not only knowledge and experience, but also a lot of strength and endurance.
He loves dearly his wife (whoever she will be) and has never been a womanizer, but he likes to experiment new exciting things to spice up their relationship.

[Floatleft][/float]
First Name: Brenna Cathleen Wizewa  (Maiden Name: Kilpatrick, Nicknames: B, Bren, Brenny
Ethnicity: Irish though her current citizenship is to the United States
Physical Description: 5'3", 110 lbs she's best described at petite.  Her frame delicate and she's slender with a 28 B cup.  Her skin is very fair, her hair is vibrant red and here eyes are stormy grey/green.
Profession: First grade teacher.  She's in her first year of teaching.
Brief on Personality: Brenna spent the first decade of her life in a small town in southern Ireland.  She was a quiet kid, introverted and often content to sit on the sidelines.  She was much more interested in the worlds to found by delving into books.  She immigrated with her parents when she was ten and did the rest of her growing up in New York where her parents lived outside the city and her father commuted in to work daily.

New York was overwhelming for the quiet country girl and the older she got the more socially isolated she became.  Bren had a small but tight group of friends that carried her through middle and high school.  When they all went their separate ways for college she found herself starting all over again and making new friends.  It's not impossible for her, it just takes patience on the part of the other person.  It takes a little time for her to feel comfortable enough opening up and often works better if she meets people one on one or in small groups.  Once you get to know her though she really blossoms as a sweet, loving and highly intelligent young woman.

She loves teaching and has a special place in her heart for the shy, bookish kids like she was.  She enjoys reading and occasionally writing.  A quiet candle lit dinner is right up her alley.  Beneath the shy exterior however is a woman willing to experiment.  You might not guess it from looking at her but this shy sweetie has a few kinks including bondage and a trusted third party.  She's utterly in love with her husband.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

4 Couples, so thats good.  Now, some questions that I need answers too:

1. Why is your couple Swinging?
2. Name 3 Kinks you want to see happen to your character.
3. Name your characters 3 favorite positions.
4. Location: Is this party at some ones house or some sort of club geared for such things?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Moraline

She wouldn't have a clue. She'll be totally embarrassed even by mentioning it. She only does what he asks because she believes it is good for the relationship to let her husband explore his desires (no matter how crazy he's acting.)

DP
Girl on Girl
Humiliation - Being displayed or forced to have sex in front of other people

She's soo conservative and shy. (Always in dim light or no lights!)
1) Missionary
2) Doggy style
3) On top/straddling

4. Location: Is this party at some ones house or some sort of club geared for such things?
Someone's house but what do I know?! I'm just dressing up in whatever he wants me to wear and going where he wants to go. He better thank me for this afterwards. *winks*

Ink Slinger

Esmeralda Brown
1. Why is your couple Swinging? They’ve done this before, enjoyed it.  They like being able to enjoy another together
2. Name 3 Kinks you want to see happen to your character. DP, Blindfolding, spanking with riding crop
3. Name your characters 3 favorite positions. reverse cowgirl, legs over his shoulders getting plowed, missionary (when she’s feeling lovey and snuggly)
4. Location: Is this party at some ones house or some sort of club geared for such things? She’d be fine with them hosting it on the ranch ;)

Brenna Wizewa
1. Why is your couple Swinging? (With his agreement of course) It’s an extension of her willingness to have a trusted third in their bed, stretching her boundaries.
2. Name 3 Kinks you want to see happen to your character. bondage, orgasm control, girl/girl
3. Name your characters 3 favorite positions. doggy, on her side held against his chest as he enters from behind, I dunno, pretty much anything that leaves her totally at his whim
4. Location: Is this party at some ones house or some sort of club geared for such things? She would probably be more comfortable with it in someone’s home.

Desirous

1. Why is your couple Swinging? They have done it before and like the idea  of sharing others.
2. Name 3 Kinks you want to see happen to your character. Watching his wife with someone else while he screws, being teased, MFF
3. Name your characters 3 favorite positions. Doggy, Cowgirl both ways, Missionary
4. Location: Is this party at some ones house or some sort of club geared for such things? Someone else`s house perhaps.

Nameless One

Quote from: MagicalPen on January 19, 2013, 07:36:36 PM
4 Couples, so that's good.  Now, some questions that I need answers too:

I guess we should answer as characters, but if we have to answer as a couple, I tag along Ink Slinger (Brenna's answers).

1. To spice up their relationship. As a quite older husband, Dan wants to keep the passion hot and stimulating, not to let his beloved wife grow bored.

2. I - Teaming up on his wife with a "trusted 3rd"; II - Light spanking (active); III - Watching his wife pleasured by two or more other people  (with her consent).

3. Doggy, her legs over his shoulders, cowgirl (both ways, maybe with her wrists tied behind her back).

4. In a private house, the larger the better.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

whtbitch4u2own

1.She believes in keeping the relationship spiced up. People get boring with only one play toy and it’s better to bring different ones in at times to keep the partner interested.

2.Wants no holes spared (MMFF—with a strap on as well), Submissive play, manhandle

3.Missionary, stand & carry, cowgirl

4.Someone else’s house
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Desirous

Quote from: whtbitch4u2own on January 20, 2013, 11:21:31 PM
1.She believes in keeping the relationship spiced up. People get boring with only one play toy and it’s better to bring different ones in at times to keep the partner interested.

2.Wants no holes spared (MMFF—with a strap on as well), Submissive play, manhandle

3.Missionary, stand & carry, cowgirl

4.Someone else’s house

Our replies matches perfectly as a couple  ;D

Nameless One

While every couple works on details, should we write down anything else for the whole group before getting the party started? ;)
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Moraline

What's the pacing of this game going to be like?

I'm a bit concerned at this point that it might possibly be too slow for my current tastes.

What are posting expectations going to be like?

Ink Slinger

Quite honestly I will be able to post 1-2 times a week solidly, more if life stays settled down but I can never count on that.

whtbitch4u2own

Me too. If I get busy, Group games are my priority so I usually can make posts on regular basis.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Moraline

I'm sorry everyone. I think I'm going to withdraw from this. I'm looking for a bit of a faster pace at this time.

Nameless One

Ouch. This is bad news Moraline, I liked your character!  :-\

I'll be able to post at least 2 or 3 times a week.

Ons and Offs

Desirous

I`ll be able to make regular posts.

MagicalPen

I can go only 2 - 3 posts per week, though in all likelyhood it will be more then that as necessary.

I guess we need to find a replacement for Moraline then.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ink Slinger

Until we do, we have three full couples still and could begin if you wanted to.

Desirous

Yes I agree with InkSlinger. We can begin until there is another willing female who is willing to be a part o the plot.

Nameless One

Well, I'm ready if the group chooses to start with three couples.

Ons and Offs

Desirous

Quote from: MagicalPen on January 23, 2013, 04:57:59 PM
I can go only 2 - 3 posts per week, though in all likelyhood it will be more then that as necessary.

I guess we need to find a replacement for Moraline then.

Since we have three couples ready, dont you think we should start?

foxylady7

I would like to fill a wife spot if that is still open.

http://www.candy-mansion.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/mg_0114wp.jpg <--Close up of her beauty.
First Name: Charlotte Lenae Kinsley (Maiden) Nickname: Charlie (goes by this most often)
Ethnicity: American Euro Mutt
Physical Description: 5'5'', 132 lbs., beautifully smooth skin, kept tan, tight physique, somewhat athletic,  rosy full lips, thick blonde tresses, luminous smile, and playful tawny eyes - she's the full package. She is neat in most all aspects, and very up-to-date.
Profession: Pharmacist. She graduated ULM with a Professional degree in Pharmacy, and brings in a lot of income as owner of a local independent pharmacy that was started with her father's money.
Brief on Personality: Charlie grew up in an affluent suburban neighborhood in Louisiana, raised by both parents and three older brothers and encouraged to be ambitious. She made it through high school as valedictorian. She was rather a bit awkward as a younger girl, and mostly kept her nose in a book, dressed plain, and hoped just to make it by without being noticed or singled out. She kept very close with her family. During her third year in college she began to branch out a little, putting less focus into her academic life and more into her social. She maintained decent grades while still making friends and going to parties. She met her hubby in college - love at first sight for her. They were engaged just after graduation.

She is a generally fun-loving person. She has a positive outlook on life which radiates from her bubbling personality. She enjoys getting out and spending her hard earned money on herself and her hubby. She also loves pole dancing for exercise, and attends a private class at a studio in town, and usually shows off her technique to her husband. She likes to keep everything around her positive and beautiful. She's pretty feminine on the regular, but enjoys getting down and dirty or buckwild ever so often to get in touch with her southern roots.

Posting rate: 1-2 times a week for certain, possibly more.

1. Why is your couple Swinging? She had thoroughly enjoyed a one-time three way between her and one of her husbands girl friends who kept making passes at her. She desires for it to happen again. She loved bringing him fulfillment and pleasure by offering him a plaything.
2. Name 3 Kinks you want to see happen to your character: DP (she will have to be convinced a little), facebanged while being fucked/sucked, lots of f/f
3. Name your characters 3 favorite positions: Doggy, missionary, anything somewhat submissive, but she is more aggressive towards females.
4. Location: Is this party at some ones house or some sort of club geared for such things? Probably someones house, maybe even their own. She is trying to keep this private.

MagicalPen

Sorry for neglecting this for some time. I'll work on getting this started today.

Updated by removing Moralines profile since she left and added Foxyladys.

I believe the game will take place on Couple 1's Ranch house.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry