Re: End to end

Started by Xandria, June 25, 2011, 12:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Izzy1337

Yuck! (man! I always get stuck with the Y-words...)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Sybl

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Eranil Morathim

Izzy1337

Anesa

Izzy1337

Tyrunea

Anesa

Knightfox

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Izzy1337

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Your (humor is upsetting me. Another Y-word? Really? *pouts again*)

JadenMystic

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Izzy1337

Yolk (I hate you all...) :P

Anesa

Kinky  (LMAO....what???)

Izzy1337

Yam

(Y'all are doing it on purpose! *grrrs*) ;D

Mordred

Meltdown (I wouldn't! :P my y's are never intended)
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Mordred

Excellent

(awww, noooo problem!) :)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Terribly (ornery!)  ;))

Mordred

You (just had to do it!) :P
*See Pillory*