Virtual Galaxy Beta Discussion (Closed)

Started by Moraline, July 07, 2013, 08:36:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Not your faulyt, formless. I am so seriously overloaded that i rarely have time to devote to anything... I'm actually regretting signing up for this, because I have a horrible feeling that I'm going to be slowing everyone else down, and not going to have time to help figure out the puzzles.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Formless

Quote from: Chrystal on July 11, 2013, 04:53:12 PM
Not your faulyt, formless. I am so seriously overloaded that i rarely have time to devote to anything... I'm actually regretting signing up for this, because I have a horrible feeling that I'm going to be slowing everyone else down, and not going to have time to help figure out the puzzles.

Oh come on. Don't say that.

The game is great. I actually feel like I'm holding my PS3 controller ... which I haven't for several months now ... :\

Moraline

Quote from: Chrystal on July 11, 2013, 04:53:12 PM
It's okay. It'll slow down, just a lot of people are excited right now to get started.  Besides you wub me and I need you you!

*I'd like to encourage everyone to post in rotation order once we form up in groups.

That way each group can post in it's own order.
And we only ever have to wait on the other 3 people.
You'll know when you can jump the posting order (anytime you're not in a group of people and it's just you and someone else tagged.)

If the order gets jumped a little from time to time it's alright but we'll do our best.

Chrystal

Well so far, I'm at a total loss to understand ANYTHING! It is all going over my head. I think perhaps I should have made Silver to be the college dunce!

If you guys are okay to rush off and do things without me and I'll catch up as and when I can, then let's go with that. I can't even promise a post a day right now.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

ZephySempai

Quote from: Moraline on July 11, 2013, 05:04:57 PM
It's okay. It'll slow down, just a lot of people are excited right now to get started.  Besides you wub me and I need you you!

*I'd like to encourage everyone to post in rotation order once we form up in groups.

You'll know when you can jump the posting order (anytime you're not in a group of people and it's just you and someone else tagged.)

If the order gets jumped a little from time to time it's alright but we'll do our best.

I second that motion.

TheHangedOne

Makes sense, Moraline. Though with the messaging system, I see it working more like a chatroom; where, you know, two people might say a dozen things before someone else even gets a word in.

Also, I don't mind, Chrystal.
Check out my poet tree!

Yukina

Moraline

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 11, 2013, 05:13:03 PM
Makes sense, Moraline. Though with the messaging system, I see it working more like a chatroom; where, you know, two people might say a dozen things before someone else even gets a word in.

Absolutely but still lets ease up on the throttle just a tad bit... Plus, there is actually a chat room we'll all be accessing soon as well.

Once we group up (Which let's try to get into the groups quickly) then we can slow it down to a reasonable pace.

EVERYONE - Make sure to stay on top of our TAGGING and that will help a lot too. Individuals messaging each other without including other people can message their brains out like bunnies if they want to.  ;D

Quote from: Chrystal on July 11, 2013, 05:08:37 PM
Well so far, I'm at a total loss to understand ANYTHING! It is all going over my head. I think perhaps I should have made Silver to be the college dunce!

If you guys are okay to rush off and do things without me and I'll catch up as and when I can, then let's go with that. I can't even promise a post a day right now.
Stick with us, I sent you a PM. PM me back and I'll get you up to speed if needed. You can ask me anything you like anytime you want. I know you got a lot going on and I really want you with me.

Chrystal

Formless

Yes I am excited. Guilty and loving it. xD

But I also like the rotation posting mechanic.

Formless

Quote from: Chrystal on July 11, 2013, 05:26:11 PM
I'll do my best, and I'll try not to be dead wood!

If dead wood can write a great post like you did ... Then That's one hell of a dead wood.

I'm glad to partner up with you Chrystal. And what's a group game if we don't understand each other's posting ... situations? I don't know the term but yeah you get what I mean right?

steelsmiter

I don't expect to be making huge posts but I try for a 5-6 line paragraph at minimum (that is if my browser has the same layout as y'all's) and prefer two.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Moraline

Quote from: steelsmiter on July 11, 2013, 06:35:39 PM
I don't expect to be making huge posts but I try for a 5-6 line paragraph at minimum (that is if my browser has the same layout as y'all's) and prefer two.
You're doing just fine. That was all I was asking from people. I'm sure some posts will be longer when needed. Right now we are just settling into the groups.

STILL RECRUITING

TheHangedOne

Hey, Moraline, why not edit your very first post, and change the title of it? That should change the title that displays on the forum itself; you could still "(Still recruiting)" in place of the  "Interest check/recruiting".

Just a suggestion.  :-)
Check out my poet tree!

Moraline

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 11, 2013, 06:41:28 PM
Hey, Moraline, why not edit your very first post, and change the title of it? That should change the title that displays on the forum itself; you could still "(Still recruiting)" in place of the  "Interest check/recruiting".

Just a suggestion.  :-)
haha.. the reason for the "STILL RECRUITING" here is that if someone was reading the thread, they might think that we are done recruiting even if it said recruiting in the title. I'm just reassuring people that we still need more people.

I'm out for the night guys. I'll be back online tomorrow. See everyone then! Have a great night.

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

ZephySempai

-sigh- I'm having fun. Is that a bad thing?

You've put together a very good game, Moraline. I am veryhooked.

steelsmiter

Quote from: ZephySempai on July 11, 2013, 08:01:33 PM
-sigh- I'm having fun. Is that a bad thing?

I'm guessing that's hypothetical, but I should point out that my statement was general and not directed at anyone in particular.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

ZephySempai

Quote from: steelsmiter on July 11, 2013, 10:15:19 PM
I'm guessing that's hypothetical, but I should point out that my statement was general and not directed at anyone in particular.

Lol, yes it was, and it wasn't directed at your comment in any way. I'm just really enjoying myself. Blame it on text not being able to translate human emotion xD

steelsmiter

that happens to me all the time... I had an incident earlier where I used a you tag on my siggy and had a guy randomly respond to me telling me he didn't like my O/Os. Totally confused me because I had forgotten about the you tag and I have since responded to the effect that it reads steelsmiter for me and am waiting to see if I've irrevocably pissed him off in my confusion.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Moraline

Good afternoon from the East Coast of Canada.

Did we get any new recruits while I was gone?

TheHangedOne

Doesn't seem so, but, I plan to invite a friend or two. Just gotta get around to PMing them.
Check out my poet tree!

Moraline

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 12, 2013, 01:53:19 PM
Doesn't seem so, but, I plan to invite a friend or two. Just gotta get around to PMing them.
I think we could really use at least one lesbian and one straight female. We have a lone lesbian in the group and too many boys to go around.  Unless they don't mind passing me around when they are feeling frisky. LOL

Although if we get enough going, we can start up a whole another group C to join the competition.

@TheHangedMan  (Prof)
@Crystal  (Silver)
@Formless  (Spear)

Speaking of groups... We should like form a guild/clan in game and give it a name.

TheHangedOne

Kruglov says they should call themselves "Dolg" [Duty], but that's him being silly and obsessed with a video game.
Check out my poet tree!