IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

“You better hope those morals are very tight. Cause you two seem so close knit. Believe me your going to want to. It just another way of saying I love you. But its something you can take back. He looks as if he really does love you. Just be sure you know when its time."

AAA111

"Yes Sir. " She says coughing again to the point where she feels like she is gonna throw up but its just heaving air.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"But I don't wanna go to bed. I want you to stay with me. Whyd you come over by the way?"

Kaiser Maverick

“To talk to mom and dad. I need to get back to the girlfriend."

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Can you move closer to home please? I miss our lunch dates that were once a week now there never. "

Kaiser Maverick

“All depends on my work. I could be half way across the country."

AAA111

"You suck..Get a new job. It sucks being stuff home with mom and dad all the time"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"You just like that job because you don't have to see me everyday" She says whining and pouting.

Kaiser Maverick

"Oh give me a break" he said as he poked her forehead."Quit being such a child."

AAA111

"I'm still a child smartass. I'm only 15 remember. Just move home prettyyyy please. I miss you"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"SOmetimes you can really suck. You don't wanna move it. SOmetimes your such an ass. " She groans.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Fine then be a jerk. Leave me while i'm sick. Alex had to go to work. He is working a long shift today. But whatever bye. I'm not spoiled."

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"I know I know I'm being a big baby about you not being around. I just miss my protector" She gives him a small grin.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"I know but hes working. He got more hours so he has 10 hour days now. " She says as she goes and lays down in her room under the covers.

Kaiser Maverick