Romantic seeking a knight in shining armour (seeking M)

Started by SassyB, April 28, 2011, 01:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SassyB

I'm in the mood for a fluffy romance.

Kidnapped

Alexandra “Alex” White wakes up in the trunk of a car, with no recollection of how she got there.  She does however recognise her rescuer, old flame, ex husband etc, who is a police officer, marshal, secret agent, the choice is yours.    We can discuss why she was kidnapped, but basically the story will revolve around them getting reacquainted as she is in protective custody.

Would also be willing to do a role reversal and Alex could be the rescuer. 

You want to marry me?

Amelia Campbell is a regular country girl, with an ambition to become a lawyer.  In her final year of college she meets “???”, an exchange student.  They become friends, then lovers.  He seems like a regular guy, then a few weeks before graduation he suddenly has to return home.  Asking Amelia to go with him, she discovers he's no ordinary boy but a royal prince who now has to take over the responsibility of ruling his country/kingdom.  How will the regular girl next door cope with princess training?  (No this idea was not inspired by the Royal Wedding tomorrow, but because I was watching The Prince and Me the other night) 

If interested in one or the other, or have your own idea for a romance, PM me to discuss. 
Slow postings and reasons why? - Work as usual! 
On & Offs ¦ A & A's ¦ What's rattling around my brain?

SassyB

Some old ideas that never really took off, so I thought I'd put them out again to see if anyone is interested

Name: Reunion

Content: Consensual (M/F)

Scenario: Simple really, two school friends, or ex's, meet up again after not seeing each other for a few years.  One thing leads to another and they end up spending the night together.  It can be a fun one night stand or perhaps leading to something longer.

Setting: Modern - how they meet up is up for discussion: high school reunion/party etc

Requirements: A sexy male

Other info: ON/OFFs to be discussed.

Name: Undercover

Scenario: Two police offers/agents go under cover as a married couple, what they are investigating is up for discussion, but the story will involve the progressing of their relationship.  Perhaps they started off not liking each other, or are competing for a promotion, but during the course of the investigation things change and the line between pretending and reality starts to get blurry.   

Setting: Modern

Requirements: A sexy male

Name: Daring Cocktails

Scenario: A ladies only club, although it is a monthly social club, the ladies in the group take turns to do "empowering dares"  (eg asking the cute guy in the coffee shop out to doing a strip tease on stage etc)  A new member of the club about to receive her dare.   

Setting: Modern

Requirements: A sexy male, and some interesting dares.  Will play out several scenarios if there is enough interest and a variety of dares  ;D

Slow postings and reasons why? - Work as usual! 
On & Offs ¦ A & A's ¦ What's rattling around my brain?