M seeking F dom, oral, coercion

Started by Sheol, July 13, 2012, 10:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheol

Hey there - thanks for looking at my request thread. Looking for some long term Partners to make interesting stories with. Happy for a few one-offs too though :)

• Am looking for female players playing female characters. You can find my on-offs either over there <--, or on my little  on-offs thread. Not much in the offs, and just because they're ons don't mean they all have to turn up in the story.
  • As a quick summary, I write 2-4 paragraphs per post, longer in setup, generally post a few times a week and try to be as descriptive as possible. Will often mirror what's coming back at me. I'm not a grammar nazi. Don't really care, as long as there's some substance in the story itself.
  • Please, no one-liners.
  • I play via pm, mail or preferably google docs. Not on IM really often enough to play. Fine if you catch me though and want to set stuff up via it.

Drop me a message if there's anything you would like to talk over.

Thanks

Rough Plots

The Psychiatrist - A psychiatrist takes a special interest in a new patient, admitted with delusions and hallucinations. He manages to stablise her, and schedules regular therapy sessions.
Multiple possibles here - could run as a romance , the relationship building between them. Or it could be a more dominating NC scenario.[/s]

The Casting Couch -  a casting agent advertises for a model or actress for a new role in an advertising campaign. He gets her into his office and an interview begins.

Or come to me with an idea - am open to most stuff.

Pairings

These can be used as starters for either quick on-offs or expanded.

Cousins
Niece x Uncle
Brother x Sister
Photographer x Model
Boss x secretary
Teacher x Student

Sheol

Sheol