The BCC: A club for the "gifted" man. (female characters needed!)

Started by Itsallgoodfun, May 09, 2013, 12:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itsallgoodfun

Advertisement:

The Big Cock Club:

Do you have a cock 12 inches long... or bigger? If so then you can join our club today for free!

Our exclusive club caters for these gifted men who shouldn't be hassled with the drudgery of having to go out and find women. Because at our club... they come to you.

That's right, our fee paying female members are all after one thing... a Big Cock. And that is the sole reason they are there. Not for a gossip, or  a drink, or a flirt. No. They are there to feel your mammoth manhood fuck them senseless.

There are just a few rules to follow:

1: All women are there for sex. So don't ask for it. Just take it from, whomever you want, whenever you want.
2: If one of our female members says no to something. Just stop whatever it is they don't like. Find someone else, and do it to them. However, we do ask that you inform management which member denied you, and what it was they refused to do. So that we can deal with this issue swiftly and appropriately.
3: There are more women wanting big cocks, than there are big cocks. So please make use of multiple women at any one time. We are positive this will not be an issue, but we feel it is important to make that point clear.

Disclaimer:

If you see your wife in the club... tough shit. You should have taken better care of that woman at home.

Thank you for taking the time to read our advert. If you feel you are a suitable candidate to join our club, then please drop in to our measuring centre today.
Just remember... all our fee paying female members are: rich, hot and horny. So what are you waiting for?

I hope you like my idea, and if you are interested then please reply in this thread, or drop me a pm. I'm thinking that a minimum of 2 female players would be great. However, would be happy with more, if there were lots of interest.
"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's

MzHyde

Itsallgoodfun

Excellent! Thank you MzHyde.

I didn't have any specific characters in mind yet, but if you would like me to come up with some, I would be happy to? Alternatively if you have thought of your own character, then please share!

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's

kajirakate

Very interested, see my character as respectable soccer mom when not at the club, but a dirty up for anything tramp when at the club.
kk

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Itsallgoodfun

Quote from: kajirakate on May 09, 2013, 02:01:15 AM
Very interested, see my character as respectable soccer mom when not at the club, but a dirty up for anything tramp when at the club.

I am loving the sound of this character!

My story ideas
O&O's

MzHyde

Rei

A girl desperate to find sexual satisfaction, since 'normal' men just can't seem to do it for her.

Itsallgoodfun

Very nice MzHyde!

So MzHyde and Kajirakate, would you both like to wait for another player to join? Or shall we start?

My story ideas
O&O's

MzHyde

Itsallgoodfun

Still looking for female characters. Post on the thread if you're interested.

My story ideas
O&O's

godfang

Itsallgoodfun

Yeah, we have all the male characters in place so we are just looking for female characters at the moment.

My story ideas
O&O's