Inn of the fragmented crossroads...

Started by Mayakterra, March 10, 2011, 11:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetcandy4

Candy paused in the middle of following the trail, "I don't know what this is.. I thought I would follow it. Where do you think it goes..?" She puts her hand on the doorknob, but she waits before turning it. She opens the door just a crack and blinding glowing light seeps out from the corners of the door.

sazzie

I look back at Victoria, "Do you see the light at least down there?" I ask hopefully. Then I tell the girl, "I suppose to a cellar of some sort?"

eaglecrisis

"I don't see a light!" Victoria starts to get irritated. "Now slow down, you two. I can't see it so you'll have to guide me."
"L e t   m e   l i v e   m y   l i f e
a s   I   w a n t   f o r   a t   i t s   e n d
i t   i s   I   w h o   m u s t   d i e."

sweetcandy4

Candy listened to Victoria say that she couldn't see it. She didn't know what she could do to help the woman see it. Candy opened the door more and more of the light poured out. She opened the door even more, and golden sparks shot out from inside the door. She opened the door all the way and her body was covered in the golden light. A huge wind blew her backwards and then the light disappeared, but a card could be seen on the floor of what looked like a small closet with nothing in it.

sazzie

I look sadly at Victoria, my ears perk down, "Well, just stay there for a second, we think we see something," and I bend over to pick the small card up and hand it to the other girl to read.

sweetcandy4

Candy lets out a cry of surprise as she hits the floor. She rolls to her side and rubs her back, "Ouch....the floor is pretty hard.."

She stood up slowly and took the card from Sazzie. She opened the card and looked at it in confusion. "Uhhh.....I don't recognize any of these characters. Can anyone read what it says?" She handed it to Victoria. The card had not been written in english.

sazzie

I glance over Victoria's shoulder, "Hey isn't that X's language?" I ask.

eaglecrisis

"Hmmm. I may not have been able to see the light, but I can read this!" She studies the card for a moment. "It's an ancient language that I've only read once or twice before. It's so old that I don't even remember the name of the language, but this card looks so familiar. I think my parents had some of them while I was growing up. they're used for spells." She runs her hand over the picture on the front as she closes her eyes and thinks back. Then she opens them again when her mind refuses to let her remember anything. "I don't remember most of my childhood, so I can't be of much help with this, but there's a few words here..." She reads them off to both of the girls, "Kwan de soto lefe." She looks at them both, her head passing back and forth between them. "It means The Path of Light." She feels useless, knowing a path of light led them to a card that says 'the path of light.' "I don't know if this is x's language or not, but we could definitely get him to take a look at it."

sazzie

I frown and try to think about something to do with a path of light, "Well, should we wait for him again, or look for someone else with the language?" I suggest looking at the two women.

sweetcandy4

Candy nodded to Victoria. She didn't know why, but for some reason she had expected that Victoria would be able to read it. She listened carefully to what the woman said. "Path of light" sounded about right, but it didn't really give them much information. She nodded when Victoria mentioned that X should take a look at it. If it was his language, he would be able to decipher it. She hoped they would learn something important.

She rubbed her lower back, "Man....my back still hurts a little. I wish someone would massage my back." As soon as the words left her mouth, white gloves moved to her back and began massaging her back. She settled on a stool, closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the moving hands.

sazzie

I clap excitedly about the invisible white hands and say, "Wow I wish I had a back massage too," and hands fly to massage me too. I sit next to Candy and enjoy the massage with her.

eaglecrisis

Victoria watched as Candy sat down in a chair and began to get a massage from the invisible being. "I suppose we'll leave her alone for now, just until her back starts feeling better. Where did X go anyway?" She looks over at Sazzie and realizes that she's getting a massage as well. She sighs and mumbles. "I'll go find him myself."

sazzie

I jump out of the chair almost immedietaly. I can't lose my new buddy now! I think to myself. "No, No! I'll come with!" I say and smile politely.

eaglecrisis

Victoria smiles at Sazzie. "I believe X was last at the bar. That's where he was when I was last talking to him. Why don't we look around though? Maybe we'll find some more cards, and they'll all add up into something."

sazzie

I look at Candy to see if she's almost done, then begin to walk around looking for more insiginas, "Do you think perhaps there could be some outside?" I ask.

eaglecrisis

"I don't really know... I mean, I haven't been outside since I came here. I don't really think there's much out there and I'm kind of scared to go out."

sazzie

I look at Victoria in surprise. She's scared...Of what? "You don't look like anything could scare you," I say then quickly add, "I mean that in a good way of course," and my tail flickers as I smile.

sweetcandy4

Candy's eyes close as the hands work diligently on her back. "Alright....you can stop now.." She blinks as the hands continue. "You can stop..." She jumps off the stool and begins running through the Inn. "Did you hear me?? AHHH!!!" She runs around the Inn and the hands chase after her to continue massaging.

eaglecrisis

Victoria opens her mouth to reply to Sazzie but gets distracted by Candy. She can't help but laugh hysterically as the white gloves follow her around the Inn.

sazzie

I too look at the white gloves, my ears and tails twitching as they watch the gloves run back and forth after Candy.

sweetcandy4

Candy faces the hands after running for a few minutes, "Please stop massaging me!" She watches as the gloves float away. She puts a hand to her chest and begins panting softly. She blinked a few times, "I guess I needed to be completely clear when I say stop." She spoke in between pants.

eaglecrisis

The hands droop away facing downward, almost like a face hanging down from disappointment. Victoria finally quit laughing. "I wonder if there are any other doors around here that have gone unnoticed. Do you two see any lights? I wonder... why could you two see the light, but not me?"

sazzie

I look at Candy and shrug, "Could be world attatchment, hey Candy, did you see any weird insiginas from your world as well?"

sweetcandy4

Candy asked for a cup of water and she took a long swallow. She nodded to Sazzie, "Yeah..I remember seeing that on my favorite fairy tale books. I don't remember what the name was, though."

sazzie

My ears perk up, "Anything in the book that had to do with classes of people?" I then look at Victoria and frown at her in confusion.