News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What do you play?

Started by King_Furby, May 03, 2006, 08:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

Hey all it's King_Fury and I would to know what you are currently playing most? I am talking about PC games here and please discuss anything you currently enjoy playing. It can be some sort of RPG, FPS, or even something on those online free game sites.

Right now I currently have been enjoying playing a game called PlanetSide mostly because it has a 12 month free trial. It is a client based online RPG, but yet is very unique. It is a first person/third person war game with three different sides fighting for control over planets. it has thousands of thousands of players and your character can get all sorts of different weapons. I enjoy it and the demo is one of the best I have ever seen. I believe it's $12 per month if you want to buy it.

Ellyssa

While I'm sick these days I've been slowly working around Diablo 2 online and Morrowind offline.. I love both of them, though I've just started the latter recently, and it helps pass the time. I've played most RPGs and I love them. :) Though I need a second Diablo 2 CD key or someone to hold down a game while I switch storage chars. *grumble*

Online, I've mudded and mushed and mu*ed all over, tried out about nearly all the adult SRP sites there are that I've found. As well as a bunch not sexual-oriented. And well, am here at the moment. :)

King_Furby

I never really got into Diablo or anything like that. Most RPG's i get sick of and stop playing well before i finish them. There are a bunch of free MMO's out there and some are quite good, but i am not big on the normal type RPG's.

I love freeware games, and demos are something i greatly enjoy playing. I download demo's all the time and for awhile I enjoyed Wolfenstein Enemy Territory which is a great Free and quite large multiplayer FPS games.

Also a MMO i discovered is call FlyFF or Fly for fun. It's the first Massive Multiplayer Online Game that has flying in it. Your character literally is flying around the world on brooms, clouds (corney DBZ reference), and boards. It was not really for me but i played it for a month or two just to try it out.

Anyone play games on Miniclip?

Lilian

I'm playing, currently, Gran Turismo 4 (Which I'm hating..), Suikoden 5, B17 Flying Fortress - The Mighty 8th,  a couple of sexually oriented (VERY) Flash games. =3,  Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Space Rangers 2 (Which i'm really starting to hate), I just recently stopped playing Operation Flashpoint and Rainbow Six: Raven Shield, as well as Battlefield 2..

Purple

I love any FPS I've ever played (pretty much all of them as we've traditionally had each and every game system) though some much more than others.  And I just can't get away from UT.  I keep coming back.  This fall when I get a 360 it's Perfect Dark for me.
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

Lilian

Mmm, hehehe. I have a special love for the Rainbow Six series, and Half Life: Day of Defeat.. I guess it's the semi-realism...

Purple

All Rainbow Six games are awesome.  As are James Bond... :)
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

Lilian

I was the man with the golden gun. ^^ ...

...two hours later, all three freinds of mine stopped wanting to play it with me. T.T ...

...I need more freinds to shoot. >=3

Purple

Oh, no one will play fps's against me except my four-year-old.  And he just cries when I beat him...which I always do unless I lose on purpose to make him feel good.

Lilian

Eheheh, I did the same with my 10 yeat old cousin on the sequal to that one dinosaur hunter game where you have the various bows and guns and stuff and you get to play these dino people in multiplayer.. I forget what it's called...   but he started off winning, but by the end, it was something like 63-72, my favor. XD

King_Furby

I like FPS games but I am not a pro or anything. Man for some of those games some people are too good for their own good.

I remember playing some of the old SNES games which i go back and take a look at every so often.

I am not talking about all those RPG's that almost everyone on the planet has played. Anyone remember the fighting games before good graphics and polished play.

Shaqfu was kind of cool though it was wack beyond reason.

Clayfighter was cool though few have played it.

As for any sort of game with sex in it..well i don't enjoy those types. Though i once played this cool game where you were this little plane and had to shoot a girls clothing off. LOL the game was stupid but the plane and power ups were just totally awesome.

Lilian

I LOVE Genesis, SNES and NES Games!! I totally have to rebuild my collection, though... I still play a lot of those. Heck, I have River City Ransom for the Gameboy SP. =3

Monochromatic

I’m usually very busy with school and all – so I never really have much time for games.  When I do play you can catch me on either of these two:

Ragnarok Online

Or

Never-winter Nights - This game is my guilty addiction. I just cant stop.

Creeper

Currently playing Dungeons and Dragons online.

Oh yeah. I'm nerd-core.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

tcost

Usually I play Civilization IV, sometimes Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (ancient, I know) or Neverwinter Nights, or Europa Universalis.
I prefer justice to irony.

GolGol

I play Wow, mostly...I am a fan of the Myst games as well.

I am a fan of rts games as well, but I totaly suck at them ;D
My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

Lyria

Ack, I got bit by the WoW bug, too ;) What server are you on GolGol?
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

GolGol

I'm on Argent dawn, roleplaying server.

I want to press my character up to lvl 60 soon so I can go raiding and go deeper into my nerdyness ;D
My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

Lyria

Malfurian here...casual player, still haven't hit 60. Have only logged on once to play this past week even.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Hunter

Zaer Darkwail

A another WoW player here, I play mostly Moonglade RPG/PvE server and I ahv enot yet hit 60lvl yet and I play only weekends (so my main char is 44lvl night elf rogue but second close one is 31lvl night elf warrior).

Natalie C. Barney

I play Diablo II, Command & Conquer and the PBEM Game Medieval Diplomancy from the LORDS OF CONQUEST game site its has many players per game and lots of politics and warfare to ultimate victory. (I play for free in one of the company games called a Commoner position and the costs for the game for a Royal position are a few dollars a week. Not needed I have LOTS of fun for free as do many others.)

I love free tactical games and these are fun games.

"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

MagicalPen

I'm a big fan of all kinds of war games. Online, i play Call of Duty - usually on Rifles Only Servers. Offline, i play Hearts of Iron 2 (Grand Strategy game, best of its kind) in which you can play something like 150 Countries that existed in 1936 - 1946. If you like strategy games, i highly recommend it! Might take a bit to get used to (tech tree, prodction, etc) but i am also looking for people to play online with. I've also rediscovered my copy of Rome Total War and the Barbarian Invasion Expansion. In BI, i am the Celts and taking over England from the Romans already. In RTW i am battling as the Greek Cities against the Scipii Romans to the West, and 3 Countries to the North/East. Hoplites make great defenders but are too slow to attack. :(

I also play Guild Wars (since its free online!) though have fallen out of love with that game due to annoying people who quit in the middle of a mission or try to order you around.   >:(  Used to play Combat Mission: Afrika Korps / Barbarossa to Berlin thru PBEM, but fell out of that too.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

King_Furby

Command & Conquer Renegade is a good game and there is a demo you can find on the net that is multiplayer. I am a demo nut and heck if i don't have to pay to play a game I am just that much happier. I not big on actual strategy games but anything with some first person action is my cup of tea.

RogueJedi

ahh... Silvy is right.  I love Hearts of Iron 2.  I love to build up my Americans so that when they enter the war, they are un-freaking-believable!!!